Who are you?Where you from?Whats your ride?

Comments

• strodey
    strodey Posts: 481
    Finally, on other person that realises hpw good razer xc tyres are! I thought i was the only one who had ever bought them!
    Carbon is a mans best freind
  • bike husband
    bike husband Posts: 124
    edited March 2009
    BikeandPhia002-1.jpg
    BikeandPhia004.jpg

And here is my other pride and joy on her pride and joy[she is only just three but she wants to crash her bike just like Daddy!!!!]
    BikeandPhia009.jpg
  • saltyman
    saltyman Posts: 472
    quick pic of my bike up in kielder forest today, stunning weather and my first decent ride off road since last year 8)

Photo-0159.jpg
    roberts dogs bolx
    cannondale hooligan 1
    cannondale badboy
  • this is me an the good lady

IMAG0014.jpg

my ride.

P08-03-09_173801.jpg

yes i know its a saracen arachnid, but money and love have got it to be a decent riding bike. honest! dosn't like going up hill thogh. seems to say "no!"
  • My bike, here in the glorious sunny Isle of Man :lol::lol::lol:
    Pinnacle Tharpu Peak 3.0 (on Ralphs as of last night)

mybike.jpg[/img]
  • Furbes
    Furbes Posts: 289
    edited April 2009
    Hey y'all :)
    I'm Mark , 34 Years young from Dublin in Ireland :!:

This is the Kona ;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36659203@N ... otostream/

This is the Big Hit ;

And finally , this is my Ugly Mug :wink:

• Hi, I'm Mark, from a small place near Alfreton/Sutton on the border of Derbys./Notts.

Been riding a Kona Fire Mountain since 2001 and having got back into riding recently have given it some nice upgrades :D
    Raceface Evolve AM handlebar
    Raceface Evolve AM stem
    Raceface Deus xc headset
    Wellgo MG-1 pedals
    Rockshox Judy Race forks :D
    Deore XT v-brakes

I think its looking pretty swish now aswell, rides great also. Could do with a few more things doing to it but i think they can wait until things break for now.
    th_SP_A0304.jpg

th_SP_A0298.jpg

th_SP_A0296copy.jpg
    2009 - Giant Trance X3

2011 - Focus Black Forest XT
  • XxxBFGxxX
    XxxBFGxxX Posts: 1,355
    Hello mine name is John but people call me Geordie. I live in Hampshire and ride mostly in QE park at th weekends or in southampton were i live

this is me on my old GT avalanche 01. Witch i dont have any more.

Picture2382.jpg

My commuting bike is a Marin Point Reyes. I ride this in and out of work witch is about 20 mile a day.

marinpointreyes.jpg

I also have a Marin quad link XC. Tis is being custom built and i am still working on it. She is ridable and is a dream to ride.

marinquadxc.jpg

and one for the accident book. while trying to be a kid again i came of on Gosport BMX track just after the first corner. back end came over the top of me and thro me over the next hump. almost cleared th table top while flipping forwrd. this will tech me not to hang of the back of the bike wont it lmfao

rightknee.jpg
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    for the record I don't have a fro. it's part of a costume (was taken at butlins this year)

72145434.jpg

resizeimage513661173.jpg

spent the whole day cleaning it and went and crashed within 30 mins. I was so pissed off.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • John from Ayrshire, Scotland. If you fancy a day out in these parts, i'm up for it, send a pm.
    Just looking for advice or help with translation? i'll do my best :lol:
    3412781446_7d6e7a59e5_s.jpg

I like my road bike.3415252580_3a5cf65f2b_b.jpg

But the mtb is the business.3415255298_c061c20dff_b.jpg

I JUST LIKE CYCLING... :D
  • this is my bike (08 Carrera Banshee XXX) against a backdrop of roseberry topping. taken on my phone camera so not too good quality
    DSC00116.jpg

and this is me on top of roseberry topping. fun ride back down again :)
    DSC00108.jpg

and this is my brother coming down near captain cooks monument
    DSC00094.jpg

sorry, didnt resize pcs but you get better view

Damn that twig!!! still stuck to the flaming great branch and must have had rear mech magnetism :(
  • Steve Legend, 32, West London (which sucks for riding!!!)

Here's my ride, one day I'll get something better but this does the job for now!!

bike.jpg
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    edited April 2009
    Alex, from Cheshire, started riding again in summer 2007 after going up to Macc forest with some mates on my trusty 23 year old steed. Bit the bug big time and lost about 3 and a half stone and several thousand pounds.

1986 Muddy Fox Courier, got this for christmas when I was 11, it's bloody brilliant! Still going very strong, looks the part and rides like a dream. (it's the white one lurking in the background with me sat on it when 3 stone heavier than I am now!) Must get a proper picture sorted.

n644127815_505946_1004.jpg

MTB

MetaVIP1.jpg

MetaVIP3.jpg

MetaVIP2.jpg

Bestbike

Look3.jpg

SlushFund.jpg

Red1.jpg

Training bike (Now with standard Ultegra chainset and powertap rear wheel)

Aeron1.jpg

TT Bike (stock photo)

quintana-roo-seduza-2008-triathalon-bike.jpg
  • zero303
    zero303 Posts: 1,162
    Thought I'd update with something new:

Me at CwmCarn 'black' run
    3297644793_76df860b1b_o.jpg

Me messing about waiting for the band to turn up at a music video shoot in an abandoned court house.
    3440829117_686a164af0_o.jpg
  • rwalworth
    rwalworth Posts: 176
    Some georgeous bikes on here.

Me on the left, yes I work in halfords and our one's a good one, i'm the audio fitter though.

halfords.jpg

Here's my bikes -

Custom built Kinesis, still working on her, next upgrade will be Hope PRO3 SP-XC3 wheels to get the weight down by alot! (Still using old wheels off cannondale only part left to be upgraded) And i'm getting another Magura Marta SL brake and moving the hope to my boardman as i'm not getting on with the elixir r's on any level.

18032009055.jpg
    18032009058.jpg
    18032009059.jpg

Boardman Team FS (removed wheel reflectors now) -

15012009038.jpg

Fitbike series 2 custom build bmx -

18032009054.jpg
    18032009051.jpg
    18032009047.jpg
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Random 35 year old bloke from North Essex, who roams the fields around here and Suffolk

Only have bad photos of two bikes

First is the 2004 Merlin Malt 1 SS that I use to annoy farmers during the muddy winter months :twisted: , when the local clay would mean 5 hours cleaning cassette, chain, wheels etc. (now cleaned and in storage till weather gets alot worse)

Image023.jpg

Second is the Saracen, which since nobody wanted to buy :roll: , is going to be used for quick lunchtime spins round Rendlesham Forest :P

Image064.jpg

There's also an Africa Bike 3 that carries kids and shopping :oops: , a Ribble that I'm trying to sell :( and the Fury :D which I cannot stop riding and going on about that replaces the Merlin for Spring/Summer/Duties.

And I'm looking for a used Kona Ute If anybody's got oe
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • stevo599
    stevo599 Posts: 40
    Still new to all this so hope it works.

Stay in Argyll Scotland.

Copyof31032009263.jpg

P.S I have taken the reflectors off the wheels now :lol:
  • Mike Deere
    Mike Deere Posts: 4,259
    I'm Mike Deere (obviously,) I'm from South Wales although have lived in Portsmouth, Birmingham and London in the last few years. I ride bicycles.

I started in a kind of trials orientated background, eventually getting fed up of spending more time on the brakes than the pedals and so going singlespeed with an all-round play bike. I still kind of keep to this although in a flowy blend of street/park/trials reasonably well.

I'm also getting back into "proper" all-mountain MTB, riding a variety of bikes... I'll probably settle on something soon, but I've mostly been riding various Specialized Enduros.

My general all-purpose Identiti Krisis Prototype (2" shorter front triange)

2ewmwcx.jpg

Biking also got me into photography, I've done a lot of bike related stuff (mostly commercial rather than editorial) including work for Raleigh, Diamondback, Avenir, VauDe, Unior Tools, Society Forks, Identiti Bikes, Gusset Components and Halo Rims. Most of which is in catalogues, adverts and company websites.

Lately I've been incorporating another hobby of mine (Urban Exploration) into a new direction of photo work for me, photographing models in derelict locations. It's been a steep learning curve after stepping out of my normal niche of bikes, but great fun. Woo.

And that's me, in a nutshell.
  • jrduquemin
    jrduquemin Posts: 791
    Here is my stable :D

What can I say? I have a Specialized fetish...

DSC00470.jpg[/url]
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • Anonymous
    nice collection of specializeds there :wink:
  • jrduquemin
    jrduquemin Posts: 791
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • MikeyCGT
    MikeyCGT Posts: 30
    Hi

My rides...

DSC01945.jpg

DSC01935-1.jpg
  • k2rider
    k2rider Posts: 575
    im jeff from the finest county of durham,
    this is what ive got my name from

swingeroz.jpg

and this is what i ride now

DSCF0003.jpg

as well as the trek hard tail

SNV80016.jpg
    who cares?
  • trekhead
    trekhead Posts: 626
    me and some of my toys
    bgaug2007033.jpg

my bike `ole ginger b*ll*cks`
    monpics002.jpg

another toy
    phonephotos005.jpg

aint life great
    ole ginger b*ll*cks / the ginger ninja
  • jmasterp
    jmasterp Posts: 30
    My face is too ugly to put on here, but my bike isn't:

CIMG1251.jpg

awesome do it all bike
  • Leon......14.......East sussex.......Genesis core 10

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/3346750/

The wheel reflectors are off now.

:)
  • XxxBFGxxX
    XxxBFGxxX Posts: 1,355
    jmasterp wrote:
    My face is too ugly to put on here, but my bike isn't:

CIMG1251.jpg

awesome do it all bike

ya dont see alot of the marin quad link bikes about. i realy would like to ditch my 120 and get a 140 frame. they look even stronger than mine lmfao nice bike chap0
  • Anonymous
    hows that hammerschmidt working out for you? i like the idea, just a shame its such a pricey thing to retrofit.
  • jmasterp
    jmasterp Posts: 30
    It's great, I had a 2008 wolf ridge before, hammerscmidt makes you lazy with the shifting though
  • Anonymous
    aaaah, lazy. my fave :lol: