Who are you?Where you from?Whats your ride?

Comments

• Fully
    Fully Posts: 257
    I'm Mark, 35, originally from Wolverhampton but now living in Germany

This is my skill compensator in what is possibly the most blurred picture of all time.

3561391741_f82962b431_b.jpg

This is my workhorse

1559597203_d8b1066571_b.jpg

Me and my other Love

3585033412_5f5cf70360_o.jpg
    Forget your heart, it's your bank i wanna break, it's just yer money i'm after baby...

A Few Pics
  • Biggus86
    Biggus86 Posts: 385
    I'm Dave, live just outside of Hull, just recently got back into biking to increase my fitness before i join the RAF in October, the gym isn't as much fun as getting out and riding! Agreed? :)

Full 6" sus all mountain is a bit much for what i do atm, but as soon as i'm posted somewhere its coming with for some fun :D...

Me:
    n519210471_5989858_757804.jpg

Cannondale P'2:
    4280_179512620471_519210471_6781844_2335754_n.jpg

Got some Pana Fire XC's to go on, just waiting till the sun dissipates and the rain begins.

Edit: Oh and the old ride.
    3067_171980550471_519210471_6618156_7600690_n.jpg
  • skeggs1664
    skeggs1664 Posts: 34
    How the hell do you get photo's up on here?

Figured it out give a min.
    Cove Stiffe FR
  • skeggs1664
    skeggs1664 Posts: 34
    Me on op's i afghan

3591069621_40159e66bb.jpg

My steed

3591069777_95b65f07b3.jpg
    Cove Stiffe FR
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    edited August 2009
    Hey, I'm Ian, 26 on Tuesday, from Aldershite, Hants..

This is me (my brother in the background, not wearing his lid.. tsk tsk), on the way home from a ride last month:
    P4110019.jpg

And I ride this:
    P2150042.jpg
    2003 spesh epic comp, but upgraded (includes an s-works carbon rear linkage, new chainstay, and nothing is from 2003 except the frame!)

Edit: New beast :)
    P8090036.jpg

I generally ride around the Surrey Hills, and do the odd Brighton & back runs and soon to be doing an SDW run..

Anyway, if you see me out on the trail, stop and say hi! :D
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Here we go
    2 bikes and a mug shot
    PA290219.jpg
    P6044089.jpg
    P7230427.jpg
    An Sworks enduro, Felt Virtue 2 and Me
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Markmjh
    Markmjh Posts: 415
    Hi folks,
    i'm Mark, 37 and living near accrington. Been riding on and off for a bloody long time and still unfit and can't jump for toffee :lol:
    My current bike is a Norco hardtail. The pic shows it in it's road set-up as i'm training for the manchester blackpool ride at the moment, But it would normally be on full travel, have a bash guard instead of a third ring and have high rollers on.

IMG00058-20090605-2010.jpg
    Ride Crash Ride Again
  • Biggus86
    Biggus86 Posts: 385
    M4VERICK wrote:
    Im Andrew from North Devon.

Been riding bikes for quite a while but never had enough money to buy anything decent until this year.
    Currently riding an 09 Specialized FSR XC COMP with upgraded front forks to Rockshox REBA Team 2009 with Pushloc which are fantastic. So responsive and so light.
    Thanks to everyone in the forum who gave me advice on buying them!

FSRXCCOMPREBA1.jpg

The top of your rear wheel is exceptionally clean haha :P
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
  • Dancake
    Dancake Posts: 47
    Thought I would join in

Im Dan, and I have just got into all this stuff at the tender age of 34. Took my Crap Land Rover Corazon offroad just a few months earlier in Cranham/ Painswick with some collegues and returned home with a bone shaken body, a snapped rear spindle and a massive smile on my face.

I then bought a knackared GT out of the Trade-it, and I have now upgraded again (using recyled parts from that ) to a Giant NRS. Here it is

9cae4a9c32.jpg

Ok cable brakes and the old bombers are a bit basic, but rode really well first time out last week. Unfortunately, had a bit of an over the bars off and have been stiff as hell in the right shoulder so havent been out on it since!
  • gettricky
    gettricky Posts: 103
    London. Just bought a new Lapierre Spicy and upgraded brakes to Tech M4's. Awesome so far, needs to bed in though.
    ---

Pitch Pro 2009
  • I'm Nick, turned 33 on Monday, and received the current velo as I was unwrapping the Wii from mother.

DSCF0960.jpg

Actually out of the box:

DSCF0995-1.jpg

I had a Kula Deluxe back in 2007 while I was in South Korea (1.54m won - £835) and recently sauntered to work each day in Bangkok on a shite Merida which cost 8,800 baht (140 quid) in da sale.

Lucky to live in the New Forest and love being out in it on me bike. After East Asia, it's fresh air tastic!
  • xtreem
    xtreem Posts: 2,965
    carbonfibre

That's a vey nice bike. Maybe too nice. :D
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    IM josh Price, in swansea, south wales, and my ride:
    is a gt aggresor xcr, 09, and apparently something is stoping me uploading a photo!
    I like bikes and stuff
  • Xtreem wrote:
    carbonfibre

Are you insinuating somefink?
  • mikey0303
    mikey0303 Posts: 134
    this is me - I live in Buxton in the lovely Peak District, although im originally from Stoke on Trent.

On holiday recently in Turkey.....

IMG_0066.jpg

my new Trek 6700......

IMG_0141.jpg
    Cube Attempt 2011
  • How are ya finding it, Mike? Trek hardtails seem to barely get a mention, yet they look great.
  • ads4
    ads4 Posts: 698
    edited June 2009
    Howdy, I am Adam, 38 and I live in a little village in the Candover Valley, Hampshire. Got back into mountain biking a few weeks ago and am riding weekly at The Lookout, Bracknell Forest with a mate who races so I'm slowly getting fitter as he keeps me on my toes :)

I bought a HiFi Pro and absolutely love it, can't believe how light it is! Compared to my old Carrera Banshee it is just incredible. I have added XT 770 clipless pedals and changed the stem from a 105mm to a 70mm white Bontrager Race X Lite which has transformed the handling and feel. Next up will be new wheels....either some white DT Swiss or Fulcrum Red Metal, can't decide at the mo - If I win the lottery then maybe some Crank Bros Cobalt :wink:

My bike.....

HiFiPro.jpg

The other love of my life is my Audi S4. Highly moddified 2.7 Biturbo running close to 500bhp :) It's incredibly rapid and has had a fortune spent on it. I do a few track days each year and acouple of 'Ring trips....

Ring15-09.jpg
    Adam.

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Current ride - Yeti ASR 5a X0
  • Stoo61
    Stoo61 Posts: 1,394
    Ads4 wrote:

The other love of my life is my Audi S4. Highly moddified 2.7 Biturbo running close to 500bhp :) It's incredibly rapid and has had a fortune spent on it. I do a few track days each year and acouple of 'Ring trips....

Ring15-09.jpg

Was there this year during a EuroTrip....4 people in a 1.4 VW Bora with a topbox....was really scary trying to stay out of the way....gotta do it while you're there though. :lol:
  • xtreem
    xtreem Posts: 2,965
    Xtreem wrote:
    carbonfibre

Are you insinuating somefink?
    I didn't quite understand you. See my location...
    What's insinuating somefink? :?
  • LOL!!

Ok. You said it was maybe too nice, which I took as you jokingly insinuating that I was undeserving of it.....nevermind...
  • jmillen
    jmillen Posts: 627
    Been a member for quite a while but never really said hello :lol:

I'm James, I live in Plymouth and currently ride a Boardman Pro HT (09) which has just replaced a Carrera Fury that I had before....

Pics and info can be found here :D

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12626872
    2010 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon
    2014 De Rosa R848
    Carrera TDF Ltd Commuter
  • Revolver22
    Revolver22 Posts: 44
    Ok thought it was about time I joined in with the fun!

Im Mark, live in Maidenhead and I currently ride (badly!) two bikes - a GT I-drive five 3.0 (07 but upgraded!) and also I have a custom build Azonic DS1 with 98 Bomber Z1BAMs on it.

At work at the mo (sneaky) so dont have any pics just of the bikes to hand, but have got a few on facebook

This is me on a beach in Madagscar last year, I cycled across part of it for charity
    Madagascar.jpg

And this is me with the trusty steed I did it on (effectively a £100 halfords own brand jobby!)
    Madagascar2.jpg

Here is me on my usual ride, my Idrive
    GT.jpg

And finally here is me getting some humongous (some might say tiny, but they are the people that say 3inches is small as well :wink: ) air over at Aston Hill
    AstonHill.jpg
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    Yoyo.

My name is Ant, i'm from the Wirral, and i ride a commencal Mini DH VIP.

Picture of it is here;

IMG_0155copy.jpg

And a single one of me riding...

n502048132_516305_249.jpg
  • genspain
    genspain Posts: 43
    Hello everyone I'm Gen and I'm from Surrey I ride a beautiful Trek fuel EX 8 and it's fanbloodytastic :D

Nice to see so many nice bikes :wink:
    Cheeky, Cheeky
  • I'm the OP's brother lol...

My name's Andy Ellis

My ride is a GT Chucker 2.0, with a Shimano Deore LX hydraulic brake setup and Rockshox Dart forks (not sure which ones...I'm sure Ben will know :) )

:D
  • I'm the OP's brother lol...

My name's Andy Ellis

My ride is a GT Chucker 2.0, with a Shimano Deore LX hydraulic brake setup and Rockshox Dart forks (not sure which ones...I'm sure Ben will know :) )

:D
    Haha!! Hello Little Bro!!

I do believe that you have dart 3 forks :)
  • c0zz
    c0zz Posts: 9
    Hello, I'm Dale Cosgrove, 18 year old and live in Barnsley, recently just completed college course which was Art & Design National Diploma Level 3, i've passed the course and now moving onto university, Going to be studying a Degree in Commercial Photography @ wakefield college.

I'm a real avid photographer and thats all i do is take photographs, I've recently inherited a old Raleigh mtb and my mum is going to be selling her Cove Stiffee frame so i have also got all the parts off the build and put them onto the Raleigh and tbh, its not the best bike but its good to for a start, Soon as i get some income a new frame will be the first upgrade.

I used to ride BMX and got my bike stolen out of a friends garage, Which really made me hate having a nice bike because people just want to steal them but after going out on the Orange Beast when i got it i think i'm hooked, anywhere heres a few shots :).

Hope to stick around here!

My Bike Spec is ;

Orange Raleigh Frame, Thats all i know if someone knows more would be brilliant to know what frame it is!
    Marrazochi Bomber Forks, Once again dunno what model

Hollowtech II Cranks
    Shimano BB
    Shimano Deore Front Derailleur
    Shimano XT Rear Derailleur
    Middleburn Sprockets
    Odyssey Twisted Pedals
    Panaracer Fire XC Pro
    Forgot what rims are.
    Joytech Front Hub
    Shimano Rear Hub
    V Brake Back
    Haynes Front Disc Brake
    24/7 Bars & Stem
    Bonterager Seat
    Crap suspension Seat Pole :\

286urr.jpg

o77zno.jpg

Heres a picture of me ;)

4405_209693015373_523440373_7104881_6871631_n.jpg

Obviously the bloke, Anyway thats me
  • cgarossi
    cgarossi Posts: 729
    genspain wrote:
    Hello everyone I'm Gen and I'm from Surrey I ride a beautiful Trek fuel EX 8 and it's fanbloodytastic :D

Nice to see so many nice bikes :wink:

Nice bike ;)
  • Blackadder
    Blackadder Posts: 187
    I'm Sean from Manchester and ride a Carrera Vulcan Disc spec