• McBlip
    McBlip Posts: 36
    impished wrote:
    @MCBlip - hope to see you soon

YEAH BABY ... :lol:
    The older I get the faster I was ...
  • impished
    impished Posts: 1,092
    Oh, and not forgetting BMJBoy - see ya soon.

Is it page 200 yet?
  • Bmjboy
    Bmjboy Posts: 680
    Message whoring! :roll:

Who would do such a thing! :lol:
    "I don't do double-entendres, but I do like to slip a big one in occasionally"

Giant Trance X2 / Garmin Edge 305 / Empty Wallet
  • impished
    Guys, you never know. One day, if you look very carefully, you might even spot the rare, seldomly seen, Captain Invisible :shock: Sorry, I mean Papa Smurf :wink:
  • impished
    Bmjboy wrote:
    Message whoring! :roll:

Who would do such a thing! :lol:
    Not me. Never :twisted:
  • Bmjboy
    Not quite yet......

Can we all set a date where ALL of us meet?? Excluding no one....

Can it be done?.... :?

• impished
    I must get the 200th :evil:
  • Bmjboy
    Someone might beat you to it!

• impished
    Bmjboy wrote:
    Not quite yet......

Can we all set a date where ALL of us meet?? Excluding no one....

Can it be done?.... :?
    We used to manage pretty good turn outs at the beginning of the thread. But I think people take so long reading the previous tripe, they grow too old to make it out. :roll:
  • impished
    I just know Russalf will get it :cry:
    It's mine I tell ya :?
  • Bmjboy
    Yes, perhaps the overload of pointless messages means people lose the actualy thread of discussion..........

doh.

• impished
    OK, I promise to stop the whoreing now. :oops: I'm finally bored and don't want the bloody 200th page now. You can keep it.

:cry::cry::cry:
  • Bmjboy
    You got it!.... Congratulations, (In an internet nerd kinda way!)

:lol:

• impished
    I feel warm inside now 8) In a "soon-to-lose-my-job-if-I-don't-stay-off-the-internet" kind of way :shock:
  • Bmjboy
    impished wrote:
    Most of the guys here are fitter than they admit but they don't mind waiting for me :oops: to catch up.

Happy whatsit, everybody :D
    Happyt.jpg

That looks familiar.... Is that the Drop Off Cafe?

The UK's finest coffee can be had there....

• impished
    That is the Drop-Off after a plate of spicy meatballs. Yummy.

(drifts off in a P45-inducing daydream :roll: )
  • Gits i come home from work and you go and steal page 200, oh well onward and upwards...... page 300 will be mine.

BMJBOY hows the web site thing coming on?
    http://www.sketchymtb.co.uk/Blah.pl the new XC in Kent

http://deadpool2e.pinkbike.com/channel/Afan-Vids/

MOUNTAIN BIKING- The pastime of spending large sums of money you don't really have on something you don't really need.
  • McBlip
    MOUNTAIN BIKING- The pastime of spending large sums of money you don't really have on something you don't really need.

- LOVE THAT :lol:
  • McBlip wrote:

- LOVE THAT :lol:

Well its True i tell ya..... :wink:

• Bmjboy wrote:
    impished wrote:
    Most of the guys here are fitter than they admit but they don't mind waiting for me :oops: to catch up.

Happyt.jpg

Nahhh just the wales weight watchers meeting............ :D

• Bmjboy
    deadpool2e wrote:
    BMJBOY hows the web site thing coming on?

Very well indeed matey - My mate wants to bill it as a shop, so we are looking into that as I type this - not sure if it will work due to massive competition already online, but worth a shot Im sure.

The reviews thingamee is working, I'll PM you the link for a nosey around.....

• Legless
    Legless Posts: 119
    Surprised at the email from Kent Trails, maybe by novice they thought you had stabilizers... Although I have heard they are getting a lot of people on rides these days and what probably started as a bunch of mates is maybe turning into something quite big!

I would far rather go for a ride with someone than on my own, woods are a scary place after all :wink: Personally don't mind waiting at the end of sections, gives me a chance to catch my breath. And I doubt people mind waiting for me.

Will be out tomorrow with bells on, it is Christmas after all...
  • pittpony
    pittpony Posts: 1,057
    deadpool2e wrote:
    Bmjboy wrote:
    impished wrote:

Happyt.jpg

Nahhh just the wales weight watchers meeting............ :D

Lol how come Mark and Andy have to share one two headed 'super hat'? I'd never noticed they were conjoined... ;)

I'm suprised about the kent trails response but maybe they thought you were a real beginner. I hear the Saturday rides are picking up pace now they are shorter and Sunday is usually a long ride anyway.

Maybe aim to go along in the summer - or if you don't struggle with our pace I'm sure you'll be fine for the Saturday ride. Not that we go super fast - its just a measuring stick to go by. I rode with Kent Trails about a month back and found the pace very reasonable even after an enforced 3 week layoff.

Congratulations on 200 Ade ;) And after being so quiet for so long. Charlatan!
  • McBlip
    I reckon you could well be the most modest MTB-ers around ... :)
  • Legless
    Legless Posts: 119
    Nah, I am f**king brilliant!!
  • pittpony
    pittpony Posts: 1,057
    McBlip wrote:
    I reckon you could well be the most modest MTB-ers around ... :)

Lol - the first time i met up with these guys I was pretty nervous about riding with other people, but i'd only ridden a handful of times offroad before. They were all very welcoming and patient - nobody made me feel bad when they waited at the end of a section. Not like now when they're discussing train times when i get there ;)

After a few rides i found my feet a bit more and now I like to think i hold my own most of the time. For what its worth i'm moderately slow downhill and pretty fast uphill so on average for every section i keep someone waiting there's one where i'll be at the end looking at my watch ;)
  • Legless wrote:
    Surprised at the email from Kent Trails, maybe by novice they thought you had stabilizers... Although I have heard they are getting a lot of people on rides these days and what probably started as a bunch of mates is maybe turning into something quite big!

I would far rather go for a ride with someone than on my own, woods are a scary place after all :wink: Personally don't mind waiting at the end of sections, gives me a chance to catch my breath. And I doubt people mind waiting for me.

Will be out tomorrow with bells on, it is Christmas after all...
    It sonds a bit harsh but i agree with him. They are all bretty expearienced and fast riders and he is just worried about you being left behind. We have lost a couple of people on a ride before where they have fell so far back :shock: We also do some quite steep and technical sections which 6 or 7 months ago i would have walked, and i have rode virtually every day for the last 2 years! I also haven't done that many Kent-Trails rides lately because i was worried about my fitness level and holding everyone else up.

Looking forward to tomorrow now as my new transmition bits turned up today, so i am haveing so me and bike time again tonight. If i gaet any more chainsuck though the bike is going in the hedge!

Nice one on the 200 Ade :lol: I was hoping to get that but my PC has gone tit's up again, so i won't be on here much for the next week!