The whatever footie that's going on (with actual fans) thread

1247248249250251253»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,113
    edited July 29

Yeah but, Stevo bought an AMG Mercedes, took a Mitsubishi around a race track a few times, drives simulators and he's an expert on super and hyper cars. So come on, cut him some slack. He can tell you about DRS, AWD and downforce but can't tell you what the markings on a pretty standard bolt are.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516

Talking of cars, who was the guy on here who “chipped” cars ?

“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
  • slowmart

Ahhh , what a member!

“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,765

Blimey, we now have the full footy wannabe troll boy pile on. You can get back under your bridge now 😉

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

MOTD this evening should be quite entertaining.

What do you reckon, @slowmart ? 😉

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart

Might be for you…😉

looks like a looonnnnnnggg season for me

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
  • Stevo_666

I think the Wolves fans were also a bit bothered about Madueke speaking the truth about Wolverhampton 😊

• slowmart

Now that was funny. 🤣

Desmond Tutu