The whatever footie that's going on (with actual fans) thread

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,568
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

Papers saying that Mourinho and Potter are both in the frame to take over - sounds good to me.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,695

Klopp feeling Clapp-ed out?

• Stevo_666
    edited January 26

Probably doesn't need any more money for dental bills as he appears to have had all his teeth fixed now.

• Stevo_666

Meanwhile in Liverpool... 😀

• Stevo_666
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    edited February 4

Today Chel$ea were despatched to the bottom half of the Premiership by Wolves.

no doubt Todd and associates will be praying for an invite into any new league, one where they can’t get relegated not matter how awful they play but the owners revenue stream keeps on growing…….oh wait…..looks like Todd and co have shot their load on that one too

“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,369

Chelsea are shyte.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,805

Chelsea currently doing their best to prove that it is money that buys success. See also Man City.

The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • slowmart

Given Chel$eas breach of FairPlay, Everton’s punishment for their breach and the Premierships yet to be decided sanction, it’s entirely possible Stevo will be watching championship football next season.

you have to laugh at chel$ea fans singing for the return of Putins fluffer as a saviour who’s actions will probably relegate the team….

“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • slowmart

Looks like chel$ea fans are like squad players, you know they’re physically present, but the output is mediocre……eh @Stevo_666 😉

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666

Do you want some ketchup to go with your chip? 😊

I thought the footy trolls would have had a few days off after the win over Villa 😉

• pinno

Just man up and face it - the team you support used to be good (for a short while) but now they are shyte. No obsessive Oligarch to prop the dicks up.

No CL for you next season. Can't see it.

• Stevo_666

Better to be good for while than never. Let's face it, your team will never win anything. Probably explains why you have such a massive chip on your shoulder about Chlesea 🙂

😀

• pinno

So people who don't like Chelsea ('cos they're shyte and half of the supporters are a bunch of racist cnuts) have a chip on their shoulder?!

They're just shyte mate. Get over it.

Great scalp for us last weekend - we scored all 4 goals.

• slowmart

It’s sad when a supporter, or immensely amusing when chel$ea fanboi, has to look at past glories rather than the potential and future…..

mind you when your club has gone backwards in every conceivable way and far too many to write down here, I suppose it’s only rational focus shifts .

and prefer Heinz tomato sauce, white buttered bread, to go with my chips😉

So do you reckon chel$ea, due to their lacklustre performance on the pitch and dodgy accounting from Putins fluffer, will be playing championship football next season?

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666

Like I said, you have massive chip on your shoulder. Go sort it out and stop trying to be a troll boy because I can see it a mile off 😉

• Stevo_666

Bit rich coming from a team with no European cup. And you never will. Get over it...

• Stevo_666
  • pinno

Rinse, repeat. Yawn.

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420

I didn’t like Chelsea before they won a few trophies, because of the racist ignorant fans (and some players) Not all obviously and most clubs have an element of that but Chelsea being the worst I’ve experienced.

can I have a chip on my shoulder too? 😃

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666

Have one of Pinno's - he's got loads, as you can see 😊

• pinno

I do not feel that I have been treated unfairly in the past.

I have no chip. Chelsea are shyte. End of.

Seems i'm not alone:

https://www.tiktok.com/@themfunnyclips/video/7237774477994609946?lang=en

• pblakeney

So Jim Ratcliffe wants a new stadium built using tax payers money, and the national stadium to be in Manchester.

Ultimate dreamer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68361025

Veronese68 wrote:
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,695

Is that Jim Ratcliffe, the Brexshit supporting, Monaco 'resident' since 2020 for tax dodging reasons Ratcliffe looking for dUK taxpayer funding for his pet project?

• pblakeney
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • slowmart

Cunt of the year nominations here….

sunak but coming up strongly is Ratcliffe

Desmond Tutu
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420

Chelsea’s billion pound bottle jobs! Gary Neville not a fan it seems.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,935

TBF, he's always hated Chelsea since he played.

Funny how the commentators kept banging on about Klopp's kids, yet the winning goal came from one of the most experienced players around, and the spine of the team seemed pretty experienced.

• Stevo_666

😀