Giro 2023:- Stage 18: Oderzo – Val Di Zoldo 161 km, A Very Pointy at the End Stage. ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,864
    Pinot turning up the pressure
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Ineos too
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,262
    Thomas showing a lot of confidence here
  • mididoctors
    Ulissi dropped
  • mididoctors
    Almeida looks good
  • mididoctors
    Hugh struggling
  • mididoctors
    Ineos evened up the numbers
  • mididoctors
    The dolomites are something else
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,583
    Over 90" taken back on the climb but the break should hold on.
  • mididoctors
    Gee chasing back onto break
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,815
    What a stunning shot.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    Well does roglic have it or not
  • commuterlegs
    commuterlegs Posts: 268
    Predictions for the final climb(s)? Wondering when i can get away with going off to a 'meeting'.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,734

Well does roglic have it or not

No.
  • rick_chasey
    Is tomorrow the MTF TT? or Sat?
  • rick_chasey
    Late career Thomas does push a big gear doesn't he?
  • Pross

Saturday, tomorrow is what I assume is the Queen stage (especially after the shortening of the other big mountain stage).
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,262

Tomorrow is Tre Cime, Saturday is the TT.
  • blazing_saddles
    Pinot riding like he did the other day...
  • mididoctors
    Ouff that looks steep
  • blazing_saddles

Tre Cimi tomorrow, ITT Saturday.
  • Pross
    Barguil not the climber he was.
  • Pross
    Zana has been excellent in this race.
  • rick_chasey
    Kuss sets the pace with Roglic in his wheel and blows up the group. Only Thomas and dunbar follow.
  • mididoctors
    Was it all a ruse
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,328
    Jumbo bees come to the front.... Interesting
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • rick_chasey
    Almeida in trouble.
  • blazing_saddles
    Almeida struggling on big gradient again.
  • Pross
    Roglic making a move and Carthy dropped. Geraint, follows, De Plus getting dropped but Arensman just holds on along with Dunbar. Almeida going backwards.
  • mididoctors
    Almeida dropped!