Ronde van Vlaanderen 2023 *Spoilers* thread

Comments

• gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,570
    MVDP being motor paced on the main road.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Is Van der Poel going to take a turn or is he going to leave it all to the motorbike?
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    Way too close
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    Pog onto Paterbag, Matieau not far behind...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,156
    Sure it’s been discussed but who was the last person to win RVV and the TDF?
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,382
    About 10s gap turning on to the cobbles
  • zest28
    zest28 Posts: 403
    Kinda unfair for Pogacar that MvdP got motorpaced.
  • mididoctors
    MvdP coming back ish
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • ddraver
    Pross said:

Some bloke called Eddie according to the french (I think....)
    - @ddraver
  • ddraver
    13s TT...
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors
    Pog
  • ddraver
    Pog adding a second in a km...
    - @ddraver
  • Pross
    Looks like it might be Pog’s turn with the motorbikes
  • mididoctors
    Pog is going to break him
  • mididoctors
    Cancellara Vs Boonen vibe
  • Pross
    Hoping Fred Wright can hold on with the chase
  • ddraver
    20s - Pog's got it..

- @ddraver
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Pross said:

Merckx and Bobet are the only two
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,605
    Christ he’s some rider isn’t he.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,787
    Imagine if he had a decent bike...
  • mididoctors
    Pog
  • Pross
    Carlton thinks he’s going to get caught
  • mididoctors
    Going to be closer than I thought
  • Pross
    Yet again WVA and JV blew it in the race that actually counts.
  • ddraver
    This finish can either keep the tension building perfectly or can be a bit of an anticlimax...
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors
    The break of the day consistently ends up at the business end of this race these days

• ddraver
    Just the 4 monuments before his 25th birthday...
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors
    Class
  • ddraver
    Photo for 3rd...
    - @ddraver
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,787
    Hopefully 3rd for Mads