Le Tour de Femmes, race chat

Comments

• blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,700
    Could have gone straight ahead and finished on the Avenue des Champagne. Instead they turn sharp left to take in this finishing climb
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    Rider down...
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Another 2 down
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    4th
  • mididoctors
    All the big names up front on steep cat 3
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    Niewiedoma has missed out on this
  • mididoctors
    AvV looks a bit blocked
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Vos and CUL letting the wheels go
  • mididoctors
    Vos getting dropped
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Vollering and Lippert go down on a fairly innocuous corner!
  • mididoctors
    Whoaaaaaaa? Crash
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,032
    Oil on corner?
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • blazing_saddles
    Surprised Vos got dropped
  • mididoctors

Oil on corner?

??? Odd low side
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Vos/Cul/Labous trio not getting back here
  • blazing_saddles
    Some crazy crashes again today
  • mididoctors
    Vos group slipping backwards
  • blazing_saddles
    Gap coming down now
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Niewiadoma and Vollering are adding some extra firepower to the Vos group now. The lead's not coming down quickly, but they're starting to chip into it. Seems to be a bit more cohesion in the group behind too.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    edited July 2022
    Hmmm, the girls have the team radio...

How long until we get some "Bono, My Tyres are Knackered" before a massive attack.

Front Groups back together for a sec
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Moolman-P told not to ride in the front group. Hits the front and spoils slightly...
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Front groups rejoin. Bit of a ceasefire whilst everyone looks at each other and tries to work out what to do next.
  • mididoctors
    edited July 2022
    Vos monster turn to pull it back together
  • blazing_saddles
    AvV blown out the rear
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    Not going to be AvV's year

(which, as horrible as it sounds, is probably better for the race)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Wow, AVV absolutely pedalling squares here. Predictable bunfight for bonus seconds blew her up totally.
  • mididoctors
    AvV dropped .....she looked tardy earlier
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Pretty much everyone else from that group now back together, with the exception of AVV - quite a gap had opened up but the descent favoured the chasers.
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,032
    edited July 2022
    Avv joins them before sprint.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • mididoctors
    AvV grovelling back