Comments

• No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,533
    Lol at Andreas Kron waving bye bye as Pog and Jonas blow past
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    It's going to be a hell to the finish
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • josame
    josame Posts: 1,162
    Oh c'mon Jonas I know there is some draft but could you get any further up his backside - where's the side by side brinkmanship. Dull as
    'Do not compare your bike to others, for always there will be greater and lesser bikes'
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,382
    Kuss getting back to them
  • JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 2,293
    How much time do we think Pog needs to get back today to make the TT interesting? Currently thinking about 2mins minimum. Not particularly convinced he'll get it mind.
  • josame
    but he's being professional.. blah blah blah
    'Do not compare your bike to others, for always there will be greater and lesser bikes'
  • mididoctors
    Nairo lol
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • josame
    Very obvious that UAE have not utilised other teams in this race
  • r0bh
    Kuss is on a good day
  • mididoctors
    Oufff
  • mididoctors
    He will crack himself
  • bianchi_dave
    bianchi_dave Posts: 932
    Bloody hell. These repeated accelerations from Pog must be hurting
    Scott Foil RC
    Scott Addict RC
    Trek Emonda
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,700
    Geraint attacks!
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • bianchi_dave
    G attacks!
    Scott Foil RC
    Scott Addict RC
    Trek Emonda
  • mididoctors
    G!!!!
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Thomas counter!
  • r0bh
    G attacks!
  • JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 2,293
    G goes!
  • amrushton
    amrushton Posts: 1,306
    Go G!
  • mididoctors
    I think pog may crack
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    G gets fed up of watching attacks and grinding back up to them, decides to go out in front so the next one just catches up to him instead.
  • amrushton
    amrushton Posts: 1,306
    Martinez loading up with bottles
  • bianchi_dave
    Huge kick by Pog. Breezes past G
    Scott Foil RC
    Scott Addict RC
    Trek Emonda
  • r0bh
    Oof Pog almost got the gap there. And the speed they went past G!
  • mididoctors
    It's a long way yet
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,919
    Seems like desperation from Pog. He needs to have that second kick after the first one. This attack, slow, attack, slow won’t do much I think.
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325

G gets fed up of watching attacks and grinding back up to them, decides to go out in front so the next one just catches up to him instead.

And blows past him.

Oh well, at least he's got a head start this time...
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Pogacar isn't going to go home wondering, is he?
  • r0bh
    Might have dispatched Kuss this time
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,029
    edited July 2022
    Lol, G goes ahead of Pog and Jon for first time all race(?)... And then Pog attacks again and flies by G, with Jon catching up after his grapple hook faulters temporarily.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo