Please report new forum bugs here

1234568»

Comments

• dabber
    dabber Posts: 1,926

This forum was slowly dying... this isn't going to help it.

“You may think that; I couldn’t possibly comment!”

Wilier Cento Uno SR/Wilier Mortirolo/Specialized Roubaix Comp/Kona Hei Hei/Calibre Bossnut
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,694

Hello? (Hello? Hello? Hello?)

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me

Is there anyone home?

• briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,932

Thanks to @Jack_Luke for responding to my messages - hopefully a more robust spam defence is up now!

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,805

They appear to have fixed it going forward. Still some older spam but that's easy to ignore. Be grateful for small mercies.

The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,932

Any chance the quotation function could be tweaked to allow paragraphs within a quotation, please? At the moment any extra paragraphs end up in the main text of the post.

• Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,699

Here's a good one for you to get your head around. While working away I wanted to log onto the forum to comment. Clicking the little 'sign in' radio button top right gave me this page... 'Page Not Found'

not at all helpfull. 😩

However when back home, I'm already logged in, so no problem at home 😀

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,154

Sent a PM last night and got a red box with "Validation Error" and it didn't send.

Turns out this morning, it did send as I had a reply.

If I try to reply now, nothing happens but a tiny little error message pops up in the bottom left saying "key must be a string when using hmac"

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,154

Can't post photos any more, get a "Validation Error" message. Don't think I'm doing anything differenty.

Have tried logging out and in again.

• mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,620

Right, we've all had it too good. The forum has been working for at least 3 days. Time for some more spam.

• Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,935

@George_Scott Please can you destroy the spam and spammer?

• George_Scott
    George_Scott Posts: 41

Thanks for flagging – this was limited to one poster and has been dealt with.

• photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,423

Seems like the security cert for BikeRadar has expired?

"Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to forum.bikeradar.com. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely.

What can you do about it?

forum.bikeradar.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem."

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• Hi @photonic69 – this issue was fixed on Thursday.