The "I've just got back from the pub" thread

12346»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,370
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ok well f@ck you lot, I'm gonna see if I can get putlocker to work. You'll be sorry when I'm gone.

I expect a far better flounce given that your creative ability is slightly higher than the long departed Crayon man.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,334
    So I got to the pub at 6 to be polite and welcome a new member of the sales team, was going to leave early. Whoops, bumped into some old friends, should probably eat something. What happened in the last two pages? I was in the pub.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,874
    Pub was really good last night as they have finally got a decent ale on, so the current wife was happy
  • veronese68
    Just checking in, didn't drink too much due to antibiotics. Whilst you can drink onthem it limits their effectiveness I'm told.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I know it's only 4 in the afternoon but it was a long crawl back :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:

If you don't want the 5 o'clock blues, you better keep drinking. How's progress on the the roof?
  • team47b
    Pinno wrote:
    team47b wrote:

If you don't want the 5 o'clock blues, you better keep drinking. How's progress on the the roof?

Roofers day off innit :roll:

We take it in shifts :D

Enough to keep the rain out...

DSC04960.jpg
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Nice view of the moon from there
  • pinno

You saw the whole of the Moon...

I'm going now.
  • team47b
    Pinno wrote:

You saw the whole of the Moon...
    I'm going now.

I'm beginning to think that moon that appears in all my photos is a mark on my lens :D
  • veronese68
    Whoops, missed the last train. Amazing meal and reception thingy followed by more drinks. Had the RACrally trophy in front of me during the meal. Also had the Tourist Trophy and the British GP pot on the table. Several pictures were taken and I don't think we broke anything. We were quite well behaved until some fool convinced the Italian waiter to crack open the grappa.
  • team47b
    Veronese68 wrote:
    We were quite well behaved until some fool convinced the Italian waiter to crack open the grappa.

I once made the mistake of asking an Italian restaurant owner friend how many kinds of grappa there were, she produced at least nine bottles of different ones and we had to try them all to find my 'favorite', not drunk it since :D
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    We were quite well behaved until some fool convinced the Italian waiter to crack open the grappa.

I once made the mistake of asking an Italian restaurant owner friend how many kinds of grappa there were, she produced at least nine bottles of different ones and we had to try them all to find my 'favorite', not been right since :D

FTFY