Donald Trump

Comments

• Surprise, Surprise. Everything Trump said about not having any Russian business interests, there not being a Trump Tower Moscow deal and no offer to lift sanctions were all lies as a letter of intent signed by Trump prove;

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/18/poli ... term=image

One would think that such clear lying and of him putting himself before country and the presidency would swiftly lead to impeachment but expect the GOP to give him another pass.
    Unless it is a fake document placed by trump to flush them out. It wouldn't be the first time...
    It appears it's genuine.

Giuliani, who has repeatedly contradicted his client and poured fuel on the fire, has confirmed Trump did sign the document having said he didn't only a few days ago. He's now saying the letter of intent signed in 2015 is BS yet he's previously admitted that talks were ongoing until at least Nov 2016.

He just can't help contradicting himself and exposing Trump.

I can't wait until they start challenging Giuliani on his links to Rosneft and Trump's links to the brokerage fees.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 18,296
    Surprise, Surprise. Everything Trump said about not having any Russian business interests, there not being a Trump Tower Moscow deal and no offer to lift sanctions were all lies as a letter of intent signed by Trump prove;

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/18/poli ... term=image

One would think that such clear lying and of him putting himself before country and the presidency would swiftly lead to impeachment but expect the GOP to give him another pass.
    Unless it is a fake document placed by trump to flush them out. It wouldn't be the first time...
    It appears it's genuine.

Giuliani, who has repeatedly contradicted his client and poured fuel on the fire, has confirmed Trump did sign the document having said he didn't only a few days ago. He's now saying the letter of intent signed in 2015 is BS yet he's previously admitted that talks were ongoing until at least Nov 2016.

He just can't help contradicting himself and exposing Trump.

I can't wait until they start challenging Giuliani on his links to Rosneft and Trump's links to the brokerage fees.
    Both Drumpf and Giuliani just say whatever comes into their bonkers brains: there's no fixed meaning or 'facts' in either of their brains to base their utterances on. To them, it doesn't matter, as they are just random wrecking balls to civil, fact-based discourse. It's a shame that the media bothers to report them, though obviously both madmen sell newspapers.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    @realDonaldTrump

The Trump Foundation has done great work and given away lots of money, both mine and others, to great charities over the years - with me taking NO fees, rent, salaries etc. Now, as usual, I am getting slammed by Cuomo and the Dems in a long running civil lawsuit started by....sleazebag AG Eric Schneiderman, who has since resigned over horrific women abuse, when I wanted to close the Foundation so as not to be in conflict with politics. Shady Eric was head of New Yorkers for Clinton, and refused to even look at the corrupt Clinton Foundation....In any event, it goes on and on & the new AG, who is now being replaced by yet another AG (who openly campaigned on a GET TRUMP agenda), does little else but rant, rave & politic against me. Will never be treated fairly by these people - a total double standard of “justice.”.
    mammy, mammy they're picking on me :lol::lol::lol:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Rolf F wrote:
    Trump Foundation agrees to be dissolved;

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-unde ... r-judicial
    “Our petition detailed a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation – including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more. This amounted to the Trump Foundation functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests.

“Today’s stipulation accomplishes a key piece of the relief sought in our lawsuit earlier this year. Under the terms, the Trump Foundation can only dissolve under judicial supervision – and it can only distribute its remaining charitable assets to reputable organizations approved by my office.

“This is an important victory for the rule of law, making clear that there is one set of rules for everyone. We’ll continue to move our suit forward to ensure that the Trump Foundation and its directors are held to account for their clear and repeated violations of state and federal law.”

The NY AG to continue pursuing criminal acts commited by those within the Foundation, i.e. the Trumps.

Apparently the largest donation received by Dump Foundation went on a fountain outside Dump Tower ($3/4m I think) and the smallest spend was $7 for the Scouts. Apparently that was the year that Junior joined the Scouts and the joining fee was $7....... Probably just a coincidence....
    Donald Trump Jnr joined the scouts?, I always thought he was suspect!

1989 apparently. I haven't done the maths on Juniors age!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    even scientists are getting in on the dotard knocking now.

funny funny.

https://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-a ... jhrbgIg82g
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    even scientists are getting in on the dotard knocking now.

funny funny.

https://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-a ... jhrbgIg82g

Now that is funny :)
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,840
    MAGA. Make Amphibians Great Again.
  • bianchimoon
    I think Trumps reckless unilateral decision to pull out of Syria is going to be a defining point in his presidency. Wait for the backlash!
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Great idea - but the backlash will not affect USA - it will affect Europe. Obama and Trump are right - Syria is none of their business. It is too far away.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish
    I see that the Traitors have reversed the excellent stock market performance that President Trump has facilitated by his utterly sensible domestic economic policies. He has Made America Great Again.

• bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Finally, proof that F² has been a parody account all along.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Yawn...

Fishknob.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • bianchimoon
    @realDonaldTrump
    ....Russia, Iran, Syria & many others are not happy about the U.S. leaving, despite what the Fake News says, because now they will have to fight ISIS and others, who they hate, without us. I am building by far the most powerful military in the world. ISIS hits us they are doomed!

hang on I thought you said you'd defeated ISIS, so who is this ISIS Russia will have to fight on their own?
    Putin welcomed President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw the U.S. military from Syria.
    The U.S. “has done the right thing,” Putin said, reaffirming the long-held Russian argument that the U.S. presence in Syria was illegitimate because it wasn’t vetted by the U.N. Security Council or approved by Syrian President Bashar Assad’s government. The pullout is also likely to strengthen Russia’s role in Syria’s future.

Ahh you meant Russia, Iran and Syria are happy the US is leaving :roll:
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,981
    bompington wrote:

I thought he made that clear from day one.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • briantrumpet
    rjsterry wrote:
    bompington wrote:

I thought he made that clear from day one.
    And sadly, not even funny parody.

I really shouldn't be thinking about making jokes about a dead parody and the Monty Python argument sketch, but it would still be funnier than F2.

Meanwhile, that other non-parody parody, Drumpf, continues with his Twitterrhoeia this evening. He's utterly bonkers. He would be funny if he weren't nominally President, with the ability to make policy and destabilise the whole world with a Tweet.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,840
    'Love' the way Putin is doubling down on respect Trump and the Brexit vote. Your boys dun good tovarisch.
  • Mattis off
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • briantrumpet
    Mattis off
    You do have to wonder how long even this supine, compromised GOP will take before they accept they can't control the loon.
  • briantrumpet
    You don't have to read between the lines too much...

Du5QcKdW4AAatzu.jpg

Notice he doesn't refer to the honour of serving the President.
  • FishFish
    He refers to serving his country. That is enough because people - even politicians, even us, work for our organisation and not for our boss.

He is 68 years old and a former military leader and Supreme Commander (now there is a job title) of Nato and his letter of resignation is about that - wanting the US to lead NATO ffs. North Korea, America and multiple African states are fond of putting ex military in political office which is disfunctional as they are not fit for it. His retirement date is end Feb anyway so it is not a phyrric victory on his part - he is not even walking out. He is just saying that he is taking normal retirement as any other old man.

Learning from history - the history that Kennedy Johnson and Nixon failed to grasp quickly enough the troops are being withdrawn from Asia - and now is the right time - the symbolic Christmas withdrawl now that the battles have been fought. ISIS still exists by way of an ideology but it is a terrorist problem and not a military issue. It is right to remove the troops and deal with the next problem as it arises. It is the right political decision to stop now rather than remain there forever. The middle east really is not Americas problem.

Today the economic growth of the USA will be announced - the statistics will be out and expect the promised growth that was promised by Trump to the people of the USA.

• The Middle East isn't America's problem?

Well, you learn something new every day!
  • bianchimoon
    With Matis “walking out” in disgust at trumps Syria decision, trump now says Afghanistan withdrawal will also happen. All because faux news hosts told him to do it or his base will abandon him. The same reason he won’t sign short term budget bill, all because hannity told him he was going soft. A country run by a slave to faux news.. crazy town.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    [url][/url]
    With Matis “walking out” in disgust at trumps Syria decision, trump now says Afghanistan withdrawal will also happen. All because faux news hosts told him to do it or his base will abandon him. The same reason he won’t sign short term budget bill, all because hannity told him he was going soft. A country run by a slave to faux news.. crazy town.

When you say 'faux news' you mean Fox news and when you say Fox news you mean Murdoch?

Hasn't he done well!
  • FishFish

Well, we've not seen the news reports that you declare are so incisive; but the fact is withdrawl of troops from the region is the right thing to do in a political sense and the timing is good - co-incident with the ending of the battles. America has learned from Vietnam not to stay.

Your analysis is incorrect.

• Robert88 wrote:
    [url][/url]

When you say 'faux news' you mean Fox news and when you say Fox news you mean Murdoch?

Hasn't he done well!
    I don't think Fox follows Murdochs agenda per se. Murdoch's machine has many faces, for example his film interests will pay 10's of millions to get a top actress signed up then his tabloids will pay £100 for a pap to do an up-skirt (chope) or a thousand for exclusive that destroys their career. Fox just plays to it's audience and Trump is stupid enough to play to them. When it looks like he is losing his core support they will swap quickly enough (remember when the sun switched to labour/Blair and back from brown to cameron).
  • bianchimoon
    FishFish wrote:

Well, we've not seen the news reports that you declare are so incisive; but the fact is withdrawl of troops from the region is the right thing to do in a political sense and the timing is good - co-incident with the ending of the battles. America has learned from Vietnam not to stay.

Your analysis is incorrect.

When you say we, you mean you, but even more worrying than your lack of ability to research a story is that you believe Drumpf over me... sad!
  • bianchimoon
    Jeez, the president of the USA posted this.. WTF
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 9427908608
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    FishFish wrote:
    the fact is withdrawl of troops from the region is the right thing to do in a political sense
    So your boss will be following suit then?
  • briantrumpet
    Jeez, the president of the USA posted this.. WTF
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 9427908608
    I don't think he's really realised that Presidenting is not just another reality TV programme.
  • My brain doesn't have the capacity to do the mental gymnastics that can work out why someone who has that little interest in the details of politics, and also runs multiple fraudulent enterprises, would put themselves into the position where they become the president.