Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    haha was watching it live, Pence just sat there like a dummy, never said a word in support of his 'president', he's playing the long game, Trump's default lingo is lying, "there are people coming across the border with diseases, horrible infections diseases giving them to 'mericans... tosser
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • In comments to the press after the meeting Pelosi said "we didn’t want to contradict the president when he was putting forth figures that had no reality to them. No basis in fact." Says she didn't want to tell him in front of press, "you don’t know what you’re taking about."

Trump couldn't even look at Pelosi when she was talking. He can't handle strong women. He'll scuttle away and start tweeting nasty things about her that he wouldn't dare say to her face.
  • bianchimoon
    Schumer played him quiet well got him on the line and kept making him say "I'll shut down the government" forgetting that the Repugs have a majority in both house and senate till January :D
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bianchimoon
    He's in the middle of a trumptantrum on twitter again! back onto Comey after his beating by Pelosi and Schumer
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380

although, bizarrely for me, i am sitting in a car park and am cold and bored, that made me smile - thank you.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696

Betty Bowers hates Google search cos of what happens when you search 'Betty Bowers'. It's a little man for sure. He hides under her bed at night too.
  • My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • bianchimoon
    hope they other criminals get theirs... not holding breath
  • bianchimoon
    Der Drumf should be tweeting soon
  • Der Drumf should be tweeting soon
    Not turned up for work today apparently.

He actually lives in his workplace FFS
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • bianchimoon
    to be fair only 1 of the 8 charges related to Trump, and that was lying to prosecutors I think, still a away to go before we see Don jnr and Jared in court, nice to have something to look forward to though :lol:
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Now the fun starts.

Michael Cohen Sentenced to 36 Months in Prison.

"Federal prosecutors, having secured a sentence for Cohen, will now have to decide how to handle the fact that Cohen implicated the president in a felony of his own."

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... LQmrMwuBbQ
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,106

Trump: "#FatHitler".

(In one of those Tweets).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,615
    cooldad wrote:
    Now the fun starts.

"Federal prosecutors, having secured a sentence for Cohen, will now have to decide how to handle the fact that Cohen implicated the president in a felony of his own."
    And it's not just Cohen's word now:
    The U.S. Attorney's Office has announced that it previously reached a non-prosecution agreement with AMI, the publisher of the National Enquirer.

"AMI admitted that it made the $150,000 payment in concert with a candidate’s presidential campaign."

"AMI further admitted that its principal purpose in making the payment was to suppress the woman’s story so as to prevent it from influencing the election."
  • cooldad wrote:
    Now the fun starts.

And it's not just Cohen's word now:
    The U.S. Attorney's Office has announced that it previously reached a non-prosecution agreement with AMI, the publisher of the National Enquirer.

"AMI admitted that it made the $150,000 payment in concert with a candidate’s presidential campaign."

"AMI further admitted that its principal purpose in making the payment was to suppress the woman’s story so as to prevent it from influencing the election."
    And there's also this today;
    Butina’s Boyfriend Admits to Setting up Trump-Russia Backchannel via the NRA

Maria Butina’s boyfriend was responsible for setting up the Trump-Russia backchannel, using the NRA as a “conduit.”

Paul Erickson, a longtime Republican operative, made the claim during a private communication released in Butina’s plea deal. In the email, Erickson wrote in December 2016 that he helped to set up a “very private line of communication” between Russia and the Trump campaign. And he used the NRA to do it.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,106
    So spouting his mouth off about Hilary Clinton's emails during the campaign was a distraction from his 'communications'?
    Or am I making a big leap?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • briantrumpet
    Pinno wrote:
    So spouting his mouth off about Hilary Clinton's emails during the campaign was a distraction from his 'communications'?
    Or am I making a big leap?
    The pretty safe assumption is that anything Trump accuses others of, he has done similar, but far, far worse.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    I said way back, before the Trumpster was elected that America had come up with the 2 worst presidential candidates in its history. It has come to pass that Trump has been as bad as feared.
    But on the subject of Clinton's emails, people now believe that the Ruskies had a sinister hand in the US election, Brexit and destabilising governments/elections throughout the world. The same people would have us believe that they were incapable of cracking the unsecured hdr22@clintonemail.com account. Yeah right.
  • bianchimoon
    @realDonaldTrump
    I often stated, “One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.” This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!

Surely by that 'childish' logic, Canada is paying for half the wall?
  • bianchimoon
    Donald J. Trump
    ‏I never directed Michael Cohen to break the law. He was a lawyer and he is supposed to know the law. It is called “advice of counsel,” and a lawyer has great liability if a mistake is made. That is why they get paid. Despite that many campaign finance lawyers have strongly.......stated that I did nothing wrong with respect to campaign finance laws, if they even apply, because this was not campaign finance. Cohen was guilty on many charges unrelated to me, but he plead to two campaign charges which were not criminal and of which he probably was not...guilty even on a civil basis. Those charges were just agreed to by him in order to embarrass the president and get a much reduced prison sentence, which he did-including the fact that his family was temporarily let off the hook. As a lawyer, Michael has great liability to me!
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • briantrumpet
    Donald J. Trump
    ‏I never directed Michael Cohen to break the law. He was a lawyer and he is supposed to know the law. It is called “advice of counsel,” and a lawyer has great liability if a mistake is made. That is why they get paid. Despite that many campaign finance lawyers have strongly.......stated that I did nothing wrong with respect to campaign finance laws, if they even apply, because this was not campaign finance. Cohen was guilty on many charges unrelated to me, but he plead to two campaign charges which were not criminal and of which he probably was not...guilty even on a civil basis. Those charges were just agreed to by him in order to embarrass the president and get a much reduced prison sentence, which he did-including the fact that his family was temporarily let off the hook. As a lawyer, Michael has great liability to me!
    Is that Drumpf, or Rudy Giuliani with Drumpf's phone? Either way, it's pleasing to see the panic, and the dawning realisation that he's screwed.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,188
    Donald J. Trump

So Cohen has pleaded guilty to something that is not criminal and has been jailed for it? That makes sense.
  • So is that 3 years in a cushy prison but out in 18 months? Or a full 3 years in with general population I think it's called?
  • bianchimoon
    Pross wrote:
    Donald J. Trump

So Cohen has pleaded guilty to something that is not criminal and has been jailed for it? That makes sense.

Yup, according to Drumph, pled guilty just to make him look bad...me...me...me...
  • Ballysmate wrote:
    I said way back, before the Trumpster was elected that America had come up with the 2 worst presidential candidates in its history.

That underestimates both Bushes, surely.
  • briantrumpet
    I think he's got his phone back.

witchhunt.png
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,704
    Ballysmate wrote:
    The same people would have us believe that they were incapable of cracking the unsecured hdr22@clintonemail.com account. Yeah right.
    Who said her emails couldn't be hacked? Things I heard were more along the lines of she screwed up but was by far the lesser of two evils.