Donald Trump

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    FishFish wrote:
    ...and how do you think we feel when some of you lot start your rabid hysterical posts...?
    We? I know this is hard to grasp fishface, but listen... you are a lone voice, take a minute, sit back and think about that.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bianchimoon
    BREAKING NEWS on CNN : Federal prosecutors now say the president directed Cohen in criminal activities
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,615
    And Comey's testimony transcript has been released, in which he says that he reckons the whole of the FBI would have to be fired to derail the Mueller investigations. Mind you, that might not stop Drumpf trying...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,106
    FishFish wrote:
    ...and how do you think we feel when some of you lot start your rabid hysterical posts...?
    We? I know this is hard to grasp fishface, but listen... you are a lone voice, take a minute, sit back and think about that.

Yes I agree - he's far too clever for this forum.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    White House correspondent:

"So I think we're going to start heading into days where the last two years are going to seem almost quiet compared to what might be coming."

Those red Xmas trees.. trying to tell us something.. :shock:
  • letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    FishFish wrote:

Perhaps you might reflect on your own posts...................
  • robert88
    letap73 wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

You think they could be mirror carp?
  • letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    Robert88 wrote:
    letap73 wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

You think they could be mirror carp?

Very good.

Actually maybe he shouldn't reflect on his own posts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxXWpiDd_7c
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    FishFish wrote:

You feel intimidated by our wit, wisdom, knowledge, erudite use of language and the fact that we are better looking than you.

A better reply than your usual misspelt histrionics - and good on the 'better looking jibe' - being just on the edge of acceptability but personal nonetheless. You have learned from me; slowly and ineptly but the constant stalking actually signals affection and respect which this forum has no place for.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish
    Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the President of the United States of America...

drump.png

is this really what he posted? I've been having dinner so haven't had time to head onto Twitter.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let it be so.
    It is indeed. Genuine, the leader of the free world. Cap'n Bonespurs himself. 5x draft-dodger.

I have looked at the press today and there is no reference to this outburst. Please can someone direct me to confirmation that the purported broadcast was actually made or I will assume - and unendingly remind you of the hysteria that you are trying to generate with this FAKE NEWS. Happy to be corrected though.

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,000
    FishFish wrote:
    Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the President of the United States of America...

drump.png

is this really what he posted? I've been having dinner so haven't had time to head onto Twitter.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let it be so.
    It is indeed. Genuine, the leader of the free world. Cap'n Bonespurs himself. 5x draft-dodger.

I have looked at the press today and there is no reference to this outburst. Please can someone direct me to confirmation that the purported broadcast was actually made or I will assume - and unendingly remind you of the hysteria that you are trying to generate with this FAKE NEWS. Happy to be corrected though.
    From the horse's mouth. December 8th.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref ... r%5Eauthor
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    Well if you look up Donald Trump on twitter (account not necessary) it's all there in plain view.

Whoops, beaten to it
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    edited December 2018
    So, FishFish found those tweets too ridiculous to be true? He's clearly judged them as being capable of generating hysteria, so he must do.

Now that you can see they are not 'fake news', do you think they're ridiculous FishFish?
  • FishFish
    Pinno wrote:

We concur.

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    mfin wrote:
    Now that you can see they are not 'fake news', do you think they're ridiculous FishFish?

Of course he doesn't. What would be the point of trolling if all he does is agree with everyone?
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,188
    FishFish wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

We concur.

So clever you can't do a simple fact check on Twitter. No wonder you think Trump is a genius, he is compared to you
  • robert88
    I see that Trump's pick to succeed Kelly, Nick Ayers, has turned down the 'honor'. A rat, but savvy enough to see the ship is sinking.

ct-abandoning-the-sinking-trump-ship-20170816
  • Robert88 wrote:
    I see that Trump's pick to succeed Kelly, Nick Ayers, has turned down the 'honor'. A rat, but savvy enough to see the ship is sinking.
    He appears genuinely smart and already quite wealthy so has no need to be beholden to a charlatan soon to be prosecuted/indicted/impeached*.

*Delete as appropriate or is it 'all the above'?
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,615
    It might be a day of Trumptastic tweets: he's got nothing in his diary apart from lunch with Pence.
  • bianchimoon
    Verified account
    @realDonaldTrump
    Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
    More
    “Democrats can’t find a Smocking Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey’s testimony. No Smocking Gun...No Collusion.” @FoxNews That’s because there was NO COLLUSION. So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution,...

'Smocking' gun, ok spell it wrong once I get but twice makes u a dumb fork...
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    Verified account
    @realDonaldTrump
    More
    “Democrats can’t find a Smocking Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey’s testimony. No Smocking Gun...No Collusion.” @FoxNews That’s because there was NO COLLUSION. So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution,...

Can you imagine being given the task of pointing spelling mistakes out to him?

Some poor intern probably decided to walk when asked to do so.
  • bianchimoon
    morstar wrote:
    Verified account
    @realDonaldTrump
    More

he'll probably get Betsy De Dos to change the spelling in the US education system, telling her the dems have been colluding with the Europeans and 'Smocking' is how the US should have spelt smoking all along.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,000
    morstar wrote:
    Verified account
    @realDonaldTrump
    More

he'll probably get Betsy De Dos to change the spelling in the US education system, telling her the dems have been colluding with the Europeans and 'Smocking' is how the US should have spelt smoking all along.
    "English is a European language, we want to speak 'merican."

Had a discussion about this once with an American. They were quite surprised to learn that the English language originated in England. Some nice people but thick as pig sh!t.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • His tweets over the past days have been a gift to highlighting how utterly dumb and incompetent he is.

Scott Free, the Tariff Man and now the Smocking Gun.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Smocking.

does he think he is Jim Carey in The Mask?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,704
    It’s obvious, there is no smocking gun as guns don’t make smocks. Smoking gun however...
    He’s a strong and stable geniarse.
  • Robert88 wrote:
    He appears genuinely smart and already quite wealthy so has no need to be beholden to a charlatan soon to be prosecuted/indicted/impeached*.

*Delete as appropriate or is it 'all the above'?

Or... doesn't want too much scrutiny as to how a 36 year old has amassed a $50m fortune through lobbying.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Veronese68 wrote:
    It’s obvious, there is no smocking gun as guns don’t make smocks. Smoking gun however...
    He’s a strong and stable geniarse.

but sometimes you do find guns in smocks.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,106
    Sometimes you get guns in frocks that smocks.

I'll get my coat.

However (and before I go), perhaps Putin is now thinking "Sh1t, Trumpski is a worse puppet than I ever anticipated and this is not going to plan".

Sometimes you can get a Jock with a gun in a Frock that smocks

The exit is over there I think...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • robert88
    There's no Smock without a Farce.

Trump fucks up coin toss

"No one in the history of our Great Nation has ever done a better coin toss than your most loved ever President. It was a Tremendous coin toss and there were very fine people on both sides."