Donald Trump

Comments

• robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Happy to take all the credit when the markets are going well, blames others when it crashes. Yup! Sounds about right.

It's all about interest rates. Oh, and the mid-terms, 6 November. As the rates rise money goes into bonds and out of stocks. The Fed controls interests, not Trump. No doubt Trump would like to see stocks rise before the vote and then he could take the credit again. Less than a month to fix things.. Will the Fed knuckle under? Probably.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,989
    Robert88 wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Happy to take all the credit when the markets are going well, blames others when it crashes. Yup! Sounds about right.

It's all about interest rates. Oh, and the mid-terms, 6 November. As the rates rise money goes into bonds and out of stocks. The Fed controls interests, not Trump. No doubt Trump would like to see stocks rise before the vote and then he could take the credit again. Less than a month to fix things.. Will the Fed knuckle under? Probably.
    I am not doubting the mechanisms, just the taking of 100% credit and dispensing 100% blame.
    #havingitallways
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • robert88
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Robert88 wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:

I am not doubting the mechanisms, just the taking of 100% credit and dispensing 100% blame.
    #havingitallways

Ah, I see. They don't have t'internet on the planet from which you just landed?

#wellwhodhavethhoughtit?
  • Trump tries to fire Kelly but Kelly ignored him. Trump doesn't know who to ask to fire him as Kelly does all the firing. Idiot.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Well he's having a summit meeting with some guy called 'Ye' this afternoon, prolly take him on as chief of staff
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Well he's having a summit meeting with some guy called 'Ye' this afternoon, prolly take him on as chief of staff

Nah, 'ye' is going to be the new UN ambassador...
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    mrs dotard says she is the most bullied woman in the world.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    Trump and West come from very different backgrounds, education, friends, music, culture, business, but they do share a common kinship in both being bat sh1t crazy, which is nice.
  • Matthewfalle
    watching a clip of Ye and Dotard sexual abuser last night it looked like even dotard felt that Ye was batsht crazy. Or it was in awe of him. one of the two....

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • robert88
    watching a clip of Ye and Dotard sexual abuser last night it looked like even dotard felt that Ye was batsht crazy. Or it was in awe of him. one of the two....

I guess he was worried that he had another rival..

.. for being

leftover-trump1.png
  • Matthewfalle

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    Kanye West pitches “Yeezy Centers of Ideation” in Oval Office meeting.
    Sad to see two grown men who have no one to tell them the truth to their faces
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,211
    This really must be an edition of The Trumpman Show, shirley?
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,989
    It is an on going experiment to see how much sh!t the U.S. public will tolerate. The results so far have been outstanding!
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Kanye West pitches “Yeezy Centers of Ideation” in Oval Office meeting.
    Contrast this with Lebron James who rather than grandstanding and being a bag of wind is actually helping kids get an education and even giving them bikes to get to school yet is hated by Trump because he stands up to his divisive behaviour.
  • bianchimoon
    Kanye West pitches “Yeezy Centers of Ideation” in Oval Office meeting.
    Contrast this with Lebron James who rather than grandstanding and being a bag of wind is actually helping kids get an education and even giving them bikes to get to school yet is hated by Trump because he stands up to his divisive behaviour.
    spot on PP, America is in a very 'sick' place at the moment when someone who is so obviously not well can get into the WH, spout out patent nonsense and not get the proper medical care he needs. And I speak for both of them.
  • Look at the freak show, look at the freak show. Meanwhile, Republicans are purging electoral rolls to try to get elected, and Trump is trying to ignore the Khashoggi incident.
  • bianchimoon
    masters of distraction, whilst hidden genius jared hides away
    Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman told people close to him that President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, shared with him the names of Saudis who were disloyal to him, and also told the crown prince of Abu Dhabi he has Kushner "in his pocket,"
  • ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
    Don't call him Ye - it's just feeding the ego. Use his real name 'W4nker West' or WW if you want to be down with the kids!
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)
  • bianchimoon
    I'm waiting for Trump to rename himself "the man formerly known as president"
  • Kanye is 4 years older than Jared.
  • bianchimoon
    The Trump organisation murky ties to saudi and debt it owes to them is seriously impacting on the administrations ability to have a meaningful reaction to the Khasshogi murder, that at any other time in any other country would warrant immediate resignations, something has to give?
  • bianchimoon
    Trump is now saying Devon Nunes should the countries highest civilian offer the medal of Freedom, normally given to people who have gone beyond the call of duty to help and defend America, and he should get it for criticising the Justice Department and Russian investigation.
  • Time is a myth.
  • Matthewfalle
    Trump is now saying Devon Nunes should the countries highest civilian offer the medal of Freedom, normally given to people who have gone beyond the call of duty to help and defend America, and he should get it for criticising the Justice Department and Russian investigation.

but first dtsa said that nunes should get the congressional medal of honour, the military version....

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    the-republican-club-30x45-final.jpg
    President Donald Trump liked a painting of him having drinks with Abraham Lincoln, Richard Nixon and Teddy Roosevelt so much that he called the artist on the phone and then put a print of it in the White House.
    Called “The Republican Club,” the print of 10 Republican presidents sitting around a table could be seen briefly in the background of Trump’s interview with “60 Minutes” Sunday, and an image of that moment went viral on social media.
    http://time.com/5424453/donald-trump-pa ... ndy-thomas

When Ye gets in a ten years from now he could squeeze in between Trump and Nixon.
  • Matthewfalle
    Why is David coulthard wearing a Dotard wig in that painting?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • robert88
    Why is David coulthard wearing a Dotard wig in that painting?

Trump wouldn't let Lewis Hamilton wear it.
  • Matthewfalle
    Was that abomination done by the same dude who did the Dotard in a boat picture?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.