Donald Trump

Comments

• lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    cooldad wrote:
    And by fool you mean spazwangle.

You don't really think that's what I typed do you?!

Someone has just stuck on twitter "do you think he knows he has the right to remain silent?" That's post of the day for me.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Nope I guessed the autocensor was at play.

Cuntyknobheadfuckfacewankercretiousorangepieceofshit.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Trump rogered by Pecker;

https://www.wsj.com/articles/pecker-gra ... 6?mod=e2tw

Pecker given immunity and siding with Cohen rather than long-term friend Trump re; payments to Daniels and McDougal.

His friends are flipping and the body of evidence is growing.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    will he, won't he.. Sack Jeff Sessions this eve.. tick tick tick
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bianchimoon
    actually scrub that, jeff Rosenstein would become AG, and he hates him even more...tick tick tick
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    One holdout juror spared Paul Manafort from a full conviction
    “We all tried to convince her,” a Trump-supporting juror told Fox News.
    Duncan was clear that 11 of the 12 jury members believed Manafort was guilty on all 18 counts of subscribing to false income tax returns, failing to report his foreign accounts, and bank fraud and bank fraud conspiracy. She didn’t share many details about the holdout juror, other than that she is a woman. The juror refused to budge on 10 of those counts, forcing a mistrial on those charges and a partial conviction on the other eight.“We all tried to convince her to look at the paper trail,” Duncan said. “We laid it out in front of her again and again, and she still said that she had a reasonable doubt. That’s the way the jury worked. We didn’t want to be hung, so we tried for an extended period of time to convince her.”

“But in the end,” Duncan said, “she held out, and that’s why we have 10 counts they did not get a verdict.”

The trial had been moved into an area where Trump had support at the request of Manafort's defence.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,102
    Now he's slating Sessions publicly.

What a wonderful soap opera.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,984
    ...and you may ask yourself, how did we get here?
    :lol: :shock: :? :shock: :?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,102
    PBlakeney wrote:

It was said that any US government is the 'elite for the elite'.
    Considering that Trump is a product and is at the helm of a Plutocracy, there's a considerable amount of irony given his following.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,208
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Same as it ever was, same as it ever was

However, if 'we' is the Drumpf thing, then 'we' will be rid before too long, one way or another. But if 'we' is UK then 'we' is royally fuck3d for a generation.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,984
    orraloon wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Same as it ever was, same as it ever was

However, if 'we' is the Drumpf thing, then 'we' will be rid before too long, one way or another. But if 'we' is UK then 'we' is royally fuck3d for a generation.
    More like it.
    It was a less than serious post. As usual.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • robert88
    Trump just needs to keep his Pecker up. It may be too late though.
  • tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    So any gifts from the trump camp overnight? I need entertaining and Trump might as well do it, he's been good quality entertainment so far!
  • robert88
    So any gifts from the trump camp overnight? I need entertaining and Trump might as well do it, he's been good quality entertainment so far!

Nothing unusual.
  • tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    Now that is unusual!

Is it a sign of something serious for Trump's side? Too busy saving his prison bound @ss to give out any snippets of entertainment?
  • So any gifts from the trump camp overnight? I need entertaining and Trump might as well do it, he's been good quality entertainment so far!
    If you're feeling masochistic you could watch Kellyanne Conway with Chris Cuomo on CNN where she asserts the revealing of actual newsworthy material (the Access Hollywood recording) was political interference.

Cuomo takes aim at her constant lies and suggests if she wants to keep lying should she go back to Fox News.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    If you're feeling masochistic you could watch Kellyanne Conway with Chris Cuomo on CNN where she asserts the revealing of actual newsworthy material (the Access Hollywood recording) was political interference.

Cuomo takes aim at her constant lies and suggests if she wants to keep lying should she go back to Fox News.

The only thing he should have said each time when she kept saying "he answered that" was "yes, he answered it with a lie" (instead of using wording that interchanges "answered" with "lied").

He also should have kept asking "Ok, so IF he was lying about it, would you consider that wrong?".

Not that it would matter, all that woman does in interview is deflect. If someone's concerned about the truth on a specific issue she has always just deflected to talking about something completely different with the word truth in it.

It is as funny as it is pathetic.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,778
    Trump wrote:
    “Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations.” Jeff, this is GREAT, what everyone wants, so look into all of the corruption on the “other side” including deleted Emails, Comey lies & leaks, Mueller conflicts, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, FISA abuse, Christopher Steele & his phony and corrupt Dossier, the Clinton Foundation, illegal surveillance of Trump Campaign, Russian collusion by Dems - and so much more. Open up the papers & documents without redaction? Come on Jeff, you can do it, the country is waiting!

It's amazing.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    mfin wrote:

The only thing he should have said each time when she kept saying "he answered that" was "yes, he answered it with a lie" (instead of using wording that interchanges "answered" with "lied").

He also should have kept asking "Ok, so IF he was lying about it, would you consider that wrong?".

Not that it would matter, all that woman does in interview is deflect. If someone's concerned about the truth on a specific issue she has always just deflected to talking about something completely different with the word truth in it.

It is as funny as it is pathetic.

The media always seem so reluctant to use the "L" word. BBC are particularly bad offenders.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • bianchimoon
    Bit of a debate at the moment who is paying Mannaforts legal fees for the present trial and also the upcoming one, no one seems to know but it points towards Trump who has been told not to pardon him until after the upcoming criminal. A sitting president paying the legal fees of a convicted criminal.
  • Trump wrote:
    “Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations.” Jeff, this is GREAT, what everyone wants, so look into all of the corruption on the “other side” including deleted Emails, Comey lies & leaks, Mueller conflicts, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, FISA abuse, Christopher Steele & his phony and corrupt Dossier, the Clinton Foundation, illegal surveillance of Trump Campaign, Russian collusion by Dems - and so much more. Open up the papers & documents without redaction? Come on Jeff, you can do it, the country is waiting!

It's amazing.
    His level of idiocy is bottomless.

Everyone else understood that Session's was asserting that the AG is not there for the sole benefit of the president (hard to believe Sessions saying that) nor beholden to the president's whims yet Trump continues to believe Sessions is there to act as his attorney to act in his interests.

Not only does Trump employ some of the worst people but he doesn't even know the jobs that they are there to perform.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,778
    This guy has been on paternity leave, but he's back on twitter matching the tweets to the fox and friends segments. Mind boggling.

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/10 ... 28481?s=19
  • robert88
    Now that is unusual!

Is it a sign of something serious for Trump's side? Too busy saving his prison bound @ss to give out any snippets of entertainment?

https://twitter.com/LillianLauren/status/1032964555780116480
  • bianchimoon
    edited August 2018
    EDIT: Looks like John McCain is entering his final days, can't say i've agreed with him on a lot of his policies but nevertheless a sad loss and a voice reason within the Republican party. He's already said he doesn't want Trump to attend his funeral, bonespurs had the gall to criticise him for being shot down and captured during the Vietnam war. Hopefully this sad event will turn a few more repugs against Trump.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Trump Org CFO, Weisselberg now granted immunity from prosecution as well...

ps - sad news about McCain..
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Looks like John McCain is entering his final days, can't say i've agreed with him on a lot of his policies but nevertheless a sad loss and a voice reason within the Republican party. He's already said he doesn't want Trump to attend his funeral, bonespurs had the gall to criticise him for being shot down and captured during the Korean war. Hopefully this sad event will turn a few more repugs against Trump.

Vietnam, not Korea
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    Looks like John McCain is entering his final days, can't say i've agreed with him on a lot of his policies but nevertheless a sad loss and a voice reason within the Republican party. He's already said he doesn't want Trump to attend his funeral, bonespurs had the gall to criticise him for being shot down and captured during the Korean war. Hopefully this sad event will turn a few more repugs against Trump.

Vietnam, not Korea
    Good spot, checking you were awake and taking notice :wink:
  • robert88
    FishFish wrote:
    Hopefully this sad event will turn a few more repugs against Trump.

So you think that the death of named individuals should be feted as a political event.

How (typically) moronic.

Yes I have no doubt that come the day the POTUS will give the war hero John McCain the adulation and respect that he deserves. A national Day of mourning no less. Rather than risk losing votes.
  • bianchimoon
    Robert88 wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    Hopefully this sad event will turn a few more repugs against Trump.

So you think that the death of named individuals should be feted as a political event.

How (typically) moronic.

Yes I have no doubt that come the day the POTUS will give the war hero John McCain the adulation and respect that he deserves. A national Day of mourning no less. Rather than risk losing votes.
    Irony apart, I doubt even trump could be that two faced.. or could he :?:
  • bendertherobot
    bendertherobot Posts: 11,684
    https://twitter.com/ItIsIMack/status/10 ... 3501603840

I just reckon he has his TV on the wrong aspect ratio ;)
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.