Donald Trump

Comments

• rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    What would have happened to his plan of the EU thought fcuk it let's see his far DT will take it! Basically if the EU were willing to take it beyond the edge of sanity so that DT had to back down and lose.

Don't want to see it but I don't like it when DT can pull these whanker shows and claim a win. I just wonder if his stupid plays failed so epically for him be looks like a weak intellect with no game what his next act would be.
    Who cares if he he claims a win. If the end result is beneficial, that is the win.

True indeed though lets not forget that one battle won against many battles lost doesn't win a war. And it is a long wait for a possible win against many confirmed losses.
    Rolf F wrote:

What does that say in ways which don't require me to muck around with adblock settings I have no access to?!!

"Donald Trump conspired with Michael Cohen to pay off multiple other women prior to Election Day in 2016," the lawyer Michael Avenatti tweeted. "They were also concerned about a pregnancy. Cohen has evidence and info in his possession and it must be released to the public."

Thanks. And agreed!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Dotard knew about the Trump Tower meetings between Dotard JR, Jared and the Russkies.

Who'd a thunķ it....
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • PhilipPirrip
    PhilipPirrip Posts: 616
    Dotard knew about the Trump Tower meetings between Dotard JR, Jared and the Russkies.

Who'd a thunķ it....
    I'm sceptical about this story and its timing because we don't know if it's from a verifiable and trustworthy source.

Cohen's lawyer seems to know nothing about such a conversation and it may not be verifiable so is it a Trump proxy or shill spreading disinformation to discredit Cohen and anything he may say or any evidence he does have?
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942

Who'd a thunķ it....
    I'm sceptical about this story and its timing because we don't know if it's from a verifiable and trustworthy source.

Cohen's lawyer seems to know nothing about such a conversation and it may not be verifiable so is it a Trump proxy or shill spreading disinformation to discredit Cohen and anything he may say or any evidence he does have?
    There is no way mini-don would do anything without daddy's approval, he would run over burning coals to tell daddy he could have a meeting with Russians to get damaging info on his political opponent.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
    FishFish wrote:
    ...an attitude I assure you is completely reciprocated.

Which proves my point - indeed, I suspect that your potential as an officer would have been so poor that I doubt you would ever have passed out (assuming you managed to get through selection in the first place). Perhaps you went to Sandhurst in a parallel universe or in your Walter Fishy Mitty alter ego.
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)
  • PhilipPirrip
    PhilipPirrip Posts: 616

Who'd a thunķ it....

There is no way mini-don would do anything without daddy's approval, he would run over burning coals to tell daddy he could have a meeting with Russians to get damaging info on his political opponent.
    Completely agree with you and with Trump announcing at a rally two days before the meeting that he would be making a big announcement about Hilary the cronology of events is too perfect to be a random coincidence but now knowing Cohen has turned on Trump spreading disinformation would be an obvious position for them to take.

Remember Trump said to veterans the other day, "Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening,". Spreading disinformation has become the norm.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,774
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I saw no evidence of the EU making any effort to talk trade with the US recently until DT did his bull in a China shop routine on tariffs.
    The USA walked away from the talks saying that they didn't want to continue talking about a deal. Then after the EU threaten retaliatory tariffs, DJT decides he does actually want a deal very much like the one they were already talking about.

Trump has now said at a rally that the deal with the EU will be great for American farmers - even the few details that have been discussed say the deal specifically does not cover farm products.
  • bianchimoon

Who'd a thunķ it....

Remember Trump said to veterans the other day, "Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening,". Spreading disinformation has become the norm.
    Definitely, reports that Boris johnson is getting involved with Steve Bannon, who is opening a European office of his Right wing propaganda unit, so expect even more populist lies and disinformation :(
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Johnson is a busted flush.

To think he used to preach metropolitan liberalism as London mayor.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015

Boris who?
    Faster than a tent.......
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Imposter wrote:

Trump could spray the crowd at one of his rallies with a flamethrower shouting "it's for your own good folks" and they would still whoop and applaud...

Don't be ridiculous.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    FishFish wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Trump could spray the crowd at one of his rallies with a flamethrower shouting "it's for your own good folks" and they would still whoop and applaud...

Don't be ridiculous.

You don't really get hyperbole, do you fishbot...

Although to be fair, he did once say this... https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donal ... e-comment/
  • Johnson is a busted flush.

Based on your history of wrong predictions this means Boris is hugely popular. I think you are trying to project how you feel about Boris rather than the reality!

I'd like to see it tested though and I'm sure it will in time.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380

Based on your history of being wrong at everything this means, amongst everything else you have got wrong, Boris is hugely popular. I think you are trying to project how you feel about Boris rather than the reality!

I'd like to see it tested though and I'm sure it will in time.

ftfy
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    I am looking into 3-D Plastic Guns being sold to the public. Already spoke to NRA, doesn’t seem to make much sense!
    @realdonaldtrump
    what a complete arse, his state dept approved allowing the plans to be published online later this week. Spoke to the NRA FFS they're now policy advisors!!!
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,113
    I am looking into 3-D Plastic Guns being sold to the public. Already spoke to NRA, doesn’t seem to make much sense!
    @realdonaldtrump
    what a complete ars*, his state dept approved allowing the plans to be published online later this week. Spoke to the NRA FFS they're now policy advisors!!!

I'd love to see a gun that exists in anything other than 3 dimensions.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,208
    Why would one need to invest in a 3D printer to fashion a firearm when one simply can pop round Walmart or whatever and load up?
  • bianchimoon
    orraloon wrote:
    Why would one need to invest in a 3D printer to fashion a firearm when one simply can pop round Walmart or whatever and load up?
    3-D printed guns can't be traced after a shooting?
  • bianchimoon
    can get past metal detectors easier?
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,983
    Somebody has been watching In The Line Of Fire, haven’t they?
    Maybe he is worried.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • imposter2.0

especially if you 3D print the ammo as well...
  • FishFish
    Imposter wrote:

Don't be ridiculous.

• rjsterry
    FishFish wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Don't be ridiculous.

Don't see why that couldn't be made to work (the casing and projectile, that is), not that that makes it remotely likely.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• imposter2.0
    FishFish wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Don't be ridiculous.

We've already established that you don't get hyperbole - there's no need to keep emphasising it.... :lol::lol:
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    FishFish wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Не будь смешным.

FTFY. You're welcome.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • FishFish
    Imposter wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Don't be ridiculous.

We've already established that you don't get hyperbole - there's no need to keep emphasising it.... :lol::lol:

Hyperbole normally has some cleverness associated with it your utterances are the opposite - I've told you a million times.

• imposter2.0
    FishFish wrote:
    Hyperbole normally has some cleverness associated with it your utterances are the opposite - I've told you a million times.

You still don't understand it, do you? Not sure if there is a direct translate into Russian, to be fair. Anyway, the 'cleverness' is probably too subtle for you and is usually in the 'eye of the beholder' anyway, so it's no surprise you're struggling...
  • bianchimoon
    Don’t they have plastic bullets in the motherland?
  • rjsterry
    FishFish wrote:
    Imposter wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

Don't be ridiculous.

I see what you did there.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/31/painting-trump-team-crossing-swamp-touches-off-social-media-frenzy.html

In the painting they missed out 4 of his chins, 250 bottles of diet coke he'd need for the trip, and an iPhone 3 (can't be any of the modern ones as they're too big for tiny hands to use). Oh, and the boat would be a ghastly bright gold galleon with TRUMP written down the side, built by immigrants and irony.