Donald Trump

Comments

• kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,774
    https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/ ... 0326884352

Asked about Brexit, he talks about... Turnberry, his mother, the US ambassador, the fact he got 306 electoral votes, Wisconsin didn't vote for Ronald Reagan in 1984 (fact check, they did), how Ireland is in the UK, immigration and in passing, Brexit is Brexit.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,113
    The press conference is interesting.
    Trump says he met two nice people from the Sun. When told that one is here, he asks him if he included the nice things he said about May. Told that the Sun did, he said where, on the internet? Told it was in the paper, he says it was not in the headline.

Also repeating the disproved story about predicting Brexit, again.

Oh, and he understands nuclear because his uncle (who died in 1985) was an MIT professor and they discussed it.

And the Russian annexation of Crimea was Obama's fault.

And...
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 21,563
    rjsterry wrote:
    And the Russian annexation of Crimea was Obama's fault.

And...

He's missed a trick there, he could have blamed the EU for that one.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,774
    I read he refused to take a question from CNN.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    When trump ‘apologised’ to May over the sun story, didn’t may say “don’t worry it’s only the press” :roll:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    When trump ‘apologised’ to May over the sun story, didn’t may say “don’t worry it’s only the press” :roll:

According to Trump...
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    You'd think it was an abusive marriage. One moment Trump the bully; the next Trump the charmer. Brexit is when it's official.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,208
    wlbnt1.jpg
  • There's a huge stench of hypocrisy around here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oecvYFq_wi0&app
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    There's a huge stench of hypocrisy around here

You might have a point, but fark knows what it is.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • surrey_commuter
    surrey_commuter Posts: 18,867
    cooldad wrote:

You might have a point, but fark knows what it is.

Coopster loves his metaphors - it is the irony of TM being part of the crowd watching a lone woman dangling helplessly on the end of a rope
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Has he boasted about the size of the today's protests yet?
  • rjsterry

Copied the wrong link?

Talking of hypocrisy, how do you feel about Trump undermining our PM and poking his nose into Brexit? :)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• rjsterry wrote:

Copied the wrong link?

Talking of hypocrisy, how do you feel about Trump undermining our PM and poking his nose into Brexit? :)

:lol::lol: Keep the denials going. Of course those wanting to continue the lie reported it as sciatica and cramp in this carefully edited video in a BBC article https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44812352. The above link is much more revealing.

My views have not changed on foreign leader's intervention for internal politics.

However, I have enjoyed remoaners getting a bit of their own medicine.
  • rjsterry
    Sorry, you're going to have to explain the relevance of Juncker's alleged drunkenness to Trump's recent antics.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,660
    rjsterry wrote:

Copied the wrong link?

:lol::lol: Keep the denials going. Of course those wanting to continue the lie reported it as sciatica and cramp in this carefully edited video in a BBC article https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44812352. The above link is much more revealing.

My views have not changed on foreign leader's intervention for internal politics.

However, I have enjoyed remoaners getting a bit of their own medicine.
    Juncker p1ssed on duty? Who'd have thought it from a fine upstanding* EU leader (* once somebody had stopped him from falling over)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Jez mon
    Jez mon Posts: 3,809
    Not sure any of the remainers really admire Junker though. It's about the institution of the EU. Whereas there are genuine Trump fans, seems to be quite a lot of overlap with Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon fans as well. But that's neither here nor there.
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live
  • robert88

Trump Awkwardly Blocks Queen Elizabeth At British Military Inspection
    “Did Donald Trump just WALK IN FRONT OF THE QUEEN?!?!”

Oh well, I guess that's just Trump's opinion of British Sovereignty.

Theresa May, you have been warned. Again.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,702
    Would that be from the bloke that calls anyone that he doesn’t consider to be wholeheartedly supporting Britain a traitor but rides a Canyon?
    It’s worth losing money to get out of the EU, but won’t put his hand in his pocket to buy British or support British bike shops.
    That would indeed be the stench of hypocrisy.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,208
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Would that be from the bloke that calls anyone that he doesn’t consider to be wholeheartedly supporting Britain a traitor but rides a Canyon?
    It’s worth losing money to get out of the EU, but won’t put his hand in his pocket to buy British or support British bike shops.
    Badoom tish. :D You win.
  • robert88
    orraloon wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Like shooting Fishfish in a barrel.
  • robert88
    Anyway it it reported that Trump was allowed to seat his fat arse in Winston Churchill's chair:

Donald-Trump-UK-visit-Queen-US-Theresa-May-Churchill-1393486.jpg

causing a certain amount of outrage. Undoubtedly Trump would have been despised by Winston Churchill, a man who liked to take a glass or two.
    Churchill’s unquenchable thirst for alcohol wasn’t exactly a secret. White House staffers in Franklin Roosevelt’s administration had a special term when Churchill came for a visit: “Winston Hours.” Basically, during this time the president and prime minister would get three sheets to the wind. Supposedly, Roosevelt needed to sleep for 10 hours a night for three nights to recover from “Winston Hours.”

Trump vs Churchill? No contest.
  • Bo Duke
    Bo Duke Posts: 1,058
    Apparently HRH is not amused..... :shock:

attachment.php?attachmentid=187395&d=1531605820
    'Performance analysis and Froome not being clean was a media driven story. I haven’t heard one guy in the peloton say a negative thing about Froome, and I haven’t heard a single person in the peloton suggest Froome isn’t clean.' TSP
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Veronese68 wrote:

No it would not.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • orraloon wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

He loses!

The Canyon was purchased in 2011 when the bike industry in the UK and bike brands available was vastly different.

Apart from being ill informed he now looks even more stupid after his rant. I'm glad to have put the idiot back in his box :D
  • robert88
    orraloon wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

He loses!

The Canyon was purchased in 2011 when the bike industry in the UK and bike brands available was vastly different.

Apart from being ill informed he now looks even more stupid after his rant. I'm glad to have put the idiot back in his box :D

You have embarrassed only yourself.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,147
    ...bike brands available was vastly different.
    er, 'was'?

just another proof that fanatical whining brexiters are of low intelligence
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • FishFish
    sungod wrote:
    ...bike brands available was vastly different.
    er, 'was'?

just another proof that fanatical whining brexiters are of low intelligence

Maybe you believe that fanatical whining brexiteers are of low intelligence and maybe they are. And maybe fanatical whining remainers are too. But your opinion does not constitute proof in any sense of the term.

This is the internet - calm down!

• FishFish
    Robert88 wrote:

Trump vs Churchill? No contest.

Trump vs Churchill? - no context.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,702
    orraloon wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

He loses!

Blimey, I hadn’t realised there wasn’t a single bike shop in Britain in 2011. Or is that complete bullshit from an ignoramus trying to justify his hypocrisy.