Donald Trump

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Trump on Kim Jong Un:

"He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

link? i don't doubt you, just interested to see what other drivel came out of his mouth at the same time.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    TheBigBean wrote:
    25% tariff on Chinese stuff.

Good - it is what the people want - right or wrong and deal with any consequences as they arise.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Matthewfalle
    TheBigBean wrote:

any reply from the chinese?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    TheBigBean wrote:

Yes - apparently they don't agree with it..
  • Matthewfalle
    Imposter wrote:
    TheBigBean wrote:

Yes - apparently they don't agree with it..

oh well, you can't please all the people all the time.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Trump on Kim Jong Un:

"He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

link? i don't doubt you, just interested to see what other drivel came out of his mouth at the same time.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 00571.html
  • Matthewfalle
    thank you!

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 21,546
    He has a legitimate case against IP theft, but this might not be the solution. Plus he could encourage the NSA to help tighten security rather than systematically weaken it.
  • bendertherobot
    bendertherobot Posts: 11,684
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,107
    Witness tampering, no less.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • bendertherobot
    bendertherobot Posts: 11,684
    Donald is unhappy about the "tough sentence" manafort has received.
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • Matthewfalle
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... eport-says

Dotard gave mad Kim (and I quote) a very direct number mad Kim could use if he needed any help .....l.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Subliminal from the fake president, he hasn’t been sentenced just remanded prior to trial.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • robert88
    Asked about his reluctance to criticise Kim’s human rights record, he said: “You know why? Because I don’t want to see a nuclear weapon to destroy you and your family.”

Or to put it another way, being a nuclear power works.

Would Trump have scurried to fawn over the North Korean leader if it were otherwise. Will Kim Jong Un fail to realise the power nukes give him and get rid?

It also struck me looking at Trump's body language and so on that he is the most camp president the USA has ever had. He just loves a strong man, especially in a uniform.
  • Matthewfalle
    Subliminal from the fake president, he hasn’t been sentenced just remanded prior to trial.

Trumps way of sending a warning shot over the bows?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • FishFish
    Are you idiots now saying that the judiciary is influenced by the executive?

• robert88
    In a Fox interview, Trump on locking up Comey:

“I said on the Department of Justice, I would stay uninvolved. Now, I may get involved at some point if it gets worse. I’m saying I’m staying uninvolved.

I’m letting this report go through. I did nothing wrong. There was no collusion. There was no obstruction. There was no anything.”

Worse? Like when he's in the dock and has no choice, I guess.

He'd go down well with the prison community!
  • bianchimoon
    Reflecting on his impressions of Kim following their Singapore summit, Trump told Fox News: “He’s the head of a country, and I mean he’s the strong head. Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks, and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.”
    There was quiet a lot of incoherent rambling in that fox interview as well as the above statement where he really shows his dictator envy.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • FishFish
    Well look to this forum if you want to experience incoherent rambling and in particular your own idiotic utterances.

• letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    FishFish wrote:
    Well look to this forum if you want to experience incoherent rambling and in particular your own idiotic utterances.

That is very self reflective of you - although you should not be too hard on yourself.
    I enjoy laughing at your postings, although you do seem to get baited often and take the hook.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,204
    Nah, that Fishy is getting boring.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,142
    getting?

he started at insignificant but couldn't sustain it
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,166
    The level of trolling has really gone down hill now, I think old Fishy is struggling here. Surely the Russians can get themselves a fresh bot?
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,771

No, Trump's way of saying "Stick it out, I'll pardon you".
  • bianchimoon
    World Cup is on, he's probably been re tasked to the front line of the mexican wall troll division, either that or he's on Breitbart justifying taking children from their parents
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,771
    This current story is a proper 1984 style. Administration introduces a policy, Stephen Miller and John Kelly say it's designed to split families up, to dissuade families from coming to America. When policy does that, president says "I don't want this to happen, this is because of the Democrats". Secretary of Homeland Security says "There is no policy to separate families at the border."
  • robert88

No, Trump's way of saying "Stick it out, I'll pardon you".

He has to be careful with that one:

1. Positing a pardon is much the same crime as Manafort was charged with and banged up for
    2. Manafort knows more than any one how far he can trust Trump

Another strand in the Manafort story is Mrs Manafort, a rather shadowy figure who has played her own part in Manafort's (and Trump's) labyrinthine property dealings. Since Manafort has allegedly being playing the field her loyalty might be a little strained and of course she is now sitting it out on her own, carefully observed by the press, partly to see if she visits hubby in jail.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Whilst the electorate in the US are polarising with less swing voters the US mid term elections in November will shape what happens next with Trump.

Impeachment is a political and not a criminal process which means the Republican party needs to evaluate if their best chance of re election resides in Trump remaining as President.

Hopefully the targeted nature of the EU retaliatory sanctions aimed at key Republican swing states might make next steps in the tit for tat narrative interesting.

Self preservation is the over riding driver for most politicians and the old adage success has many fathers whilst failure has none will be the biggest determining factor this year.

Bring on the mid terms :wink:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    A few hundred pages back, I predicted that a Trump presidency wouldn't be too bad because he wouldn't be able to pass any of his insane policies. I reluctantly admit that I was completely wrong, and that not only is Trump proving himself to be the complete w**ker of the highest order that anyone with a shred of decency always knew him to be, he is actually dragging the USA (as a political entity, not as a people) down to his level.

Here's hoping that the Democrat states will be able to find a way to resist him, and soon.