Donald Trump

Comments

• robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    FishFish wrote:
    Just answer the points or get off the forum.

4633517779_315x247.jpg
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Anyone else expecting the black suv's to pull up outside cohen's house today?
  • tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    I believe the NYAG also referred the defendants to the IRS as well over the charitable foundation case. IIRC apart from the NYAG there's two federal bodies have been relevant passed information. I guess that means they'll have to investigate too.

Just how invasive are the IRS in reality? Are we taking colonic irrigation levels of invasiveness when they get a scent of improprieties? :shock:
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,983
    I believe the NYAG also referred the defendants to the IRS as well over the charitable foundation case. IIRC apart from the NYAG there's two federal bodies have been relevant passed information. I guess that means they'll have to investigate too.

Just how invasive are the IRS in reality? Are we taking colonic irrigation levels of invasiveness when they get a scent of improprieties? :shock:
    I don’t know but rumour had it somebody was watching me in the 80s. :lol:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,771
    I don't think anyone should have an issue with him saluting a member of his own armed forces, like you say, he is the commander in chief.

I know it's an obvious and easy shot, but imagine what would be the reaction if Obama had done any of the things Trump has done so far this week.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    I know it's an obvious and easy shot, but imagine what would be the reaction if Obama had done any of the things Trump has done so far this week.

You mean like making the world a safer place by making North Korea no longer a threat in just a few hours of one day? ;)

Or making possible the wishes of those thousands of parents who are over 101 years of age that came up to him on the campaign trail asking for him to help get their wishes granted? :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,699
    I didn't manage to look at the video as I was at work but there was the clip of Fox News saying Obama shouldn't have offered to meet a dictator like KJU. I can only imagine what they would have said if he'd actually gone to meet him.
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 21,546
    I don't think anyone should have an issue with him saluting a member of his own armed forces, like you say, he is the commander in chief.

It probably depends on who you talk to and what you read, but I felt like Obama wasn't criticised anything like enough and too often got a pass because he wasn't Bush. With hindsight, he now gets even more favourable treatment because not only is he not Bush he is not Trump.

In the grand scheme of Trump mistakes the salute is fairly low on the list. Perhaps I am biased as I have never saluted or been saluted and therefore wouldn't know what the appropriate reaction should be.
  • kingstongraham
    TheBigBean wrote:

It probably depends on who you talk to and what you read, but I felt like Obama wasn't criticised anything like enough and too often got a pass because he wasn't Bush. With hindsight, he now gets even more favourable treatment because not only is he not Bush he is not Trump.

In the grand scheme of Trump mistakes the salute is fairly low on the list. Perhaps I am biased as I have never saluted or been saluted and therefore wouldn't know what the appropriate reaction should be.

Personally, I don't care. But candidate Trump would have gone crazy about it.
  • kingstongraham
    I remember going on holiday in Mexico, and one of the channels was Fox News. It was relentless how everything was Obama's fault, he never did anything other than bad things. Unwatchable then for a different reason to now.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380

the irs are like the Spanish inquisition. seriously. once they have you they will rip you apart for year after year after year.

utter bastards.

do not cross them.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • robert88

Here you are matey, this will help you:
    Scoob84 wrote:

Page 307, 12 June.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,107

the irs are like the Spanish inquisition. seriously. once they have you they will rip you apart for year after year after year.

utter bastards.

do not cross them.

Speaking from experience, MF? or was it MF?
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • kingstongraham
    Robert88 wrote:

Scoob84 wrote:

Page 307, 12 June.

Yes, I saw that. That was days ago - he's done plenty since then.
  • Matthewfalle
    rjsterry wrote:

utter bastards.

do not cross them.

Speaking from experience, MF? or was it MF?

one of the MFs may have irked them at some point......

utter bastards. (the irs that is, not the MFs. they are just helpful buffoons).

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    thing with the irs is that they will destroy you then move onto your family and then destroy them.

utter bastards.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    edited June 2018
    and as an aside, dotard said that the NKs "explode their cannons" near the beaches.

wtaf does explode their cannons" mean? is it a euphamism for ejaculation?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Can't imagine MF falling foul of something so simple as tax. :lol:
  • Matthewfalle

which one?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle

the MFs have just said that they can't imagine Richard earning enough to have to pay tax, in any jurisdiction.

their words, not mine, so don't have a go at me.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    ;) .
  • robert88
    Robert88 wrote:

Scoob84 wrote:

Page 307, 12 June.

Yes, I saw that. That was days ago - he's done plenty since then.

Indeed, it's easy to forget stuff from a few pages ago!
  • kingstongraham
    Trump on Kim Jong Un:

"He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."
  • robert88
    Czech president calls press conference for underwear burning
    Petr Gazdík of the Stan party, wrote that if he did not have respect for the presidency, he "would say that the President has gone mad"

A total amateur by today's standards.
  • kingstongraham
    Robert88 wrote:
    Czech president calls press conference for underwear burning
    Petr Gazdík of the Stan party, wrote that if he did not have respect for the presidency, he "would say that the President has gone mad"

A total amateur by today's standards.

The original would never do this: "I'm sorry to make you look like little idiots, you really don't deserve it," he told reporters before leaving.
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 21,546
    25% tariff on Chinese stuff.
  • kingstongraham
    Trump: "I hate the children being taken away. The Democrats need to change that law."
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,166
    He's just been sued by the New York attorney General i think for misappropriation of funds from the Trump Foundation :D

Sounds like a plot line from Billions!
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    So a Gallup poles reveals that Mr Trump has the highest support within the republican party of any president since WW2.

I'm not going to copy and paste links I leave that to the unsophisticates - that would be you.

Fantastic progress for populism in general.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Trump: "I hate the children being taken away. The Democrats need to change that law."

You believe that. I think he does not but says he does. What is wrong with that? Lying is a perfectly well understood mode in communication.

Don't get too excited sonny.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll: