Donald Trump

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    PBlakeney wrote:
    And today stormy daniels is suing him saying the ‘hush’ agreement is null and void as he didn’t sign it :D
    and he can’t argue as he denied their existence in the first place.
    Exactly, caught out by their own deceit :D:D
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    He's only caught out if it causes him damage politically or more importantly with his supporters. Do you think that will happen? It's not an important story. Too late to do any significant harm.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,765
    At this point, I'm starting to assume the pee pee tape is real, and that even that won't matter.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,978
    He's only caught out if it causes him damage politically or more importantly with his supporters. Do you think that will happen? It's not an important story. Too late to do any significant harm.
    To the U.S. possibly not. To DT, probably.
    Stormy will make a buck or two and I can imagine Melania considering her options.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Stormy will make a buck or two and I can imagine Melania considering her options.

Melania's get out of jail rich card.
  • bianchimoon
    PBlakeney wrote:
    It's the hypocrisy of american evangelicals that stands out most in trumps extra marital affairs
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    PBlakeney wrote:
    It's the hypocrisy of american evangelicals that stands out most in trumps extra marital affairs
    I wasn't aware that Trump had been having affairs with evangelicals :?
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/TODAY/z_Creative/Filed%20Complaint.pdf

And she's alleging that she's got video and photographs.

of course she has - she's not stupid.

she's just been waiting for the right moment.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    bompington wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    I wasn't aware that Trump had been having affairs with evangelicals :?
    Once he heard Eva Angelicals had an eastern european accent he was like a rat up a drainpipe!
  • bianchimoon
    Trump latest,
    Trade penalties will be applied in a loving, loving way and will make other countries like us even more
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,694
    Trump latest,
    Trade penalties will be applied in a loving, loving way and will make other countries like us even more
    Is it possible to grab a trade deal by the pussy?
  • dinyull
    Trump latest,

:lol:
  • kingstongraham
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Trump latest,
    Is it possible to grab a trade deal by the pussy?

Well, he tweeted out the other day that there are no stars any more - "except for your President". And you know what you can do when you're a star...
  • bianchimoon
    At this point, I'm starting to assume the pee pee tape is real, and that even that won't matter.
    Someones has humour over there Stormy Daniels alias on the court papers is PP
    and perhaps as reference to her erm assets Donalds alias is DD :D:D
  • pblakeney
    Someones has humour over there Stormy Daniels alias on the court papers is PP
    and perhaps as reference to her erm assets Donalds alias is DD :D:D
    Donald Duck?
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,094
    edited March 2018
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bompington wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Just on MSNBC, Trump has reversed his ban on Elephant and wild animal trophies from Africa, Dotards sons have got their way. He goes lower and lower :(
    They should legalise the hunting of trophy hunters, that should sort the problem out.
    The Trumpian solution would be to arm the animals
    Of course, why didn't I think of that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V3oT7BRiWo

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Now Mexico will be exempt from Donny's new spectacular tariff idea which makes me wonder how he's going to pay for that wall. Surely he missed a unique opportunity there?
  • bianchimoon
    Pinno wrote:
    Now Mexico will be exempt from Donny's new spectacular tariff idea which makes me wonder how he's going to pay for that wall. Surely he missed a unique opportunity there?
    As long as they agree to his NAFTA deal! Just a trump blackmail tactic
  • kingstongraham
    Joke Trump told last weekend - "I won't rule out direct talks with Kim Jong Un, I just won't. As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, that’s his problem, not mine."
  • bianchimoon
    Trump Twitter feed tellingly quiet on nerve agent attack on British soil?
    Seems quiet happy to tweet negatively with anything possibly Muslim related
  • pinno
    Trump Twitter feed tellingly quiet on nerve agent attack on British soil?
    Seems quiet happy to tweet negatively with anything possibly Muslim related

He's hardly going to mock his Russian biddies is he? But that's what yer sayin' innit?
  • bianchimoon
    Trump just sacked Tillerson, any link between Tillerson saying last night we stand with the UK against Russia on the nerve agent attack!
  • pblakeney
    Trump just sacked Tillerson, any link between Tillerson saying last night we stand with y=the UK against Russia on the nerve agent attack!
    Is there anyone left at the White House?
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • bianchimoon
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Trump just sacked Tillerson, any link between Tillerson saying last night we stand with y=the UK against Russia on the nerve agent attack!
    As Trump said, US's best talent are lining up to get in, seems part time, short contract work is the way to go
  • dinyull
    PBlakeney wrote:
    As Trump said, US's best talent are lining up to get in, seems part time, short contract work is the way to go

Gig economy.
  • pblakeney
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Could be. I thought it was because they were all right, or is that alt-right. :wink:
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    Trump just sacked Tillerson, any link between Tillerson saying last night we stand with the UK against Russia on the nerve agent attack!
    Washington Post said the sacking happened Friday but somehow the Whitehouse didn't leak it. So his outburst condemning Russia was a two fingered salute to the commander in chief Donny!

So we know where America stands, full square behind its allies (that's Russia in this case).
  • bianchimoon
    Washington Post said the sacking happened Friday but somehow the Whitehouse didn't leak it. So his outburst condemning Russia was a two fingered salute to the commander in chief Donny!

So we know where America stands, full square behind its allies (that's Russia in this case).
    State Dept just said Tillerson did not get a heads up before Trumps twitter announcement
  • kingstongraham
    "We will condemn Russia... or whoever it may be."
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,103
    I'm surprised he's being quite so open about being Putin's b****.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition