Donald Trump

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    The great negotiator unusually quiet on the subject of ending government shutdown... oh yes I remember now, it’s because he wasn’t allowed to negotiate with the grown ups this time, hence they got something done :D
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Watching the US trending tweets it's pretty obvious which ones are being spread by Russian bots as they grow exponentially.

You wonder if the dumbass Dotard fans who rewteet them realise they are being played by the Russians?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    "We all know the stories about the Human Rights Act...The illegal immigrant who cannot be deported because – and I am not making this up – he had a pet cat."

Oh wait ,that was May, not Trump.

Soz.
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    Watching the US trending tweets it's pretty obvious which ones are being spread by Russian bots as they grow exponentially.

You wonder if the dumbass Dotard fans who rewteet them realise they are being played by the Russians?

They probably still won't realise after Twitter email them to say they've interacted with said bots.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,201
    Dinyull wrote:
    ...Twitter email them to say they've interacted with said bots.
    Ah huh huh yeah, ah lurve interacting with bots, like the Jennifer Lopez song man. Oh, oh, shake your botty, shake your botty...

Wot?
  • bianchimoon
    “We want to create peace between Israel and the Palestinians. We will get it done,” Trump said. “We will be working so hard to get it done. I think there is a very good chance and I think we will.”

At a lunch later on, he was even bolder: “It is something that I think is frankly, maybe, not as difficult as people have thought over the years.”

Trump in May
    US President Donald Trump has questioned whether peace talks with Israel will ever resume, blaming the Palestinians.
    Speaking at Davos, Mr Trump said Palestinians had disrespected the US after his decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
    "Respect has to be shown to the US or we're just not going any further," he said.
    Trump today
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Jared will sort it.
  • john80
    john80 Posts: 2,965
    Good to see Trump being consistent.
  • “We want to create peace between Israel and the Palestinians. We will get it done,” Trump said. “We will be working so hard to get it done. I think there is a very good chance and I think we will.”

At a lunch later on, he was even bolder: “It is something that I think is frankly, maybe, not as difficult as people have thought over the years.”

Trump in May
    US President Donald Trump has questioned whether peace talks with Israel will ever resume, blaming the Palestinians.
    Speaking at Davos, Mr Trump said Palestinians had disrespected the US after his decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
    "Respect has to be shown to the US or we're just not going any further," he said.
    Trump today
    The first question to ask is which of Trumps businesses received payments from Israel in the intervening months, in breach of the Emoluments Clause?

Most. Corrupt. President. Ever.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    “We want to create peace between Israel and the Palestinians. We will get it done,” Trump said. “We will be working so hard to get it done. I think there is a very good chance and I think we will.”

Trump in May
    Trump today
    The first question to ask is which of Trumps businesses received payments from Israel in the intervening months, in breach of the Emoluments Clause?

Evidence please otherwise it’s just ranting.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    Now he's talking about taking the aid money he gives to Palestinians away from them if they don't do as they're told (paraphrasing) and that Jerusalem is "Off the table" for any negotiations.
    (fubar)
  • “We want to create peace between Israel and the Palestinians. We will get it done,” Trump said. “We will be working so hard to get it done. I think there is a very good chance and I think we will.”

Trump in May
    Trump today

Evidence please otherwise it’s just ranting.
    Or you're just trolling as the first parts a question, hence the question mark, and the second part can be evidenced by his not relinquishing control of his businesses in breach of the Emolument Clause, hence it's reference in the first part.
  • Matthewfalle
    Trolling. Yeah, right. Nice one. Good call. Straight to the troll stick because someone has questioned you.

You’ve intimated very strongly that Trumps company/ies have received payments from Israel and that those payments are in breach of the emoluments clause but you haven’t said what company/ies, what payment/s, what clauses of the emoluments clause.

So rant then.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    [*]
    Trolling. Yeah, right. Nice one. Good call. Straight to the troll stick because someone has questioned you.

You’ve intimated very strongly that Trumps company/ies have received payments from Israel and that those payments are in breach of the emoluments clause but you haven’t said what company/ies, what payment/s, what clauses of the emoluments clause.

So rant then.
    It's fairly good assumption by PP, not far fetched by any stretch
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-son ... s-of-bias/
  • Matthewfalle
    [*]

So rant then.

To assume is make an ass of you and me.

At least my rants have a factual basis. And I can biggly covfefe rant.

Evidence please.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    [*]

So rant then.

Evidence please.
    I've gotta admit, you are the bigliest, most covefefeist, yuuuugest rantist on here. Not just that, you are smart, very smart. hundreds of people tell me that, every day, hundreds, maybe thousands of them, they all say it matthew fail's a genius, in fact he's smarter than the average genius. But yet he still doesn't't get that Trumps a crook :(
  • [*]

So rant then.

Evidence please.
    I've gotta admit, you are the bigliest, most covefefeist, yuuuugest rantist on here. Not just that, you are smart, very smart. hundreds of people tell me that, every day, hundreds, maybe thousands of them, they all say it matthew fail's a genius, in fact he's smarter than the average genius. But yet he still doesn't't get that Trumps a crook :(
    Lol. I read Matthew's last post and the words 'stable genius' came to mind as well as Trump lickspittle.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,976

Trump in May
    Trump today
    To summarise this, and probably all future negotiations anywhere...
    You do it my way, or all deals are off.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    I don't think the deals are off it is just that he will hold off half the funding. If the other UN members are that outraged then let then contribute the additional funds.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Matthewfalle
    PBlakeney wrote:

Trump in May
    Trump today
    To summarise this, and probably all future negotiations anywhere...
    You do it my way, or all deals are off.

You do it my way or i’ll Throw a hissy fit and throw my toys out of my pram and take my ball home more like......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • He's had some flashes of being ok this week.
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,542
    He's had some flashes of being ok this week.
    I suspect that's the Trumporandomiser in action: occasionally the Trump algorithms come up with something that sounds vaguely normal, just to make it appear that he isn't actually completely bonkers in his authoritarian way. Don't fall for it.
  • bianchimoon
    Either The bar is that low or you’re becoming desensitised to it all :wink:
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,162

When you're sat in a room being interviewed by Piers Morgan it's not possible to look like the biggest ar$ehole any longer.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,542
    Either The bar is that low or you’re becoming desensitised to it all :wink:
    Or he's been hacked by the KGB.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    So the question of a visit by cunty bollocks later this year, be it a full state or lower key visit starts to crystallise.

I've never marched in protest ever, but I'm giving serious consideration to joining a march in protest about this arsehole. I really am.

Who else says "aye"
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Slowmart wrote:
    So the question of a visit by *** **** later this year, be it a full state or lower key visit starts to crystallise.

I've never marched in protest ever, but I'm giving serious consideration to joining a march in protest about this arsehole. I really am.

Who else says "aye"

Marching can be very good fun. If it gets out of hand then the power of the mob is very intoxicating.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,201
    He's coming? Dang man, I had cancelled my bulk order for overripe tangerines. Better get it back on.

Power to the people.
  • Matthewfalle
    Slowmart wrote:
    So the question of a visit by *** **** later this year, be it a full state or lower key visit starts to crystallise.

Who else says "aye"

Count me in - I haven't chucked street furniture at a fascist for ages.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.