Cody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12346»

Comments

• JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Cody wrote:
    and you know, i was with your mum and ya dad rang house phone and was horny, so he made a sex noise.

and I said to him, that will probably be the last time you ever hear that noise in ya life 8)

What is a 'sex noise'?

Also, as a good little virgin how would you know a sex noise if you heard one?
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Cody wrote:
    and, I'm out.

Congratulations! How did your parents take it?
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Cody wrote:
    I didn't make em do it, they were dressed provocatively

Remember this quote, it might be the next time we hear it from Cody will be in a court room
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    Cody wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Cody: do you know how many vulnerable Young girls have been groomed and then raped or sexually abused by Asian men? How do you explain that huh?

Let me guess, cod they're British and slutty they were asking for it?

How do you know the afghan women aren't slutty?

I'm not justifying these actions, just take a look in your own back yard too.

He who casts the first stone and all that

yh i lold at that last sentence.
    Afghan women are nice the uk ones but, british culture has made them like that.
    In my culture we try to keep as pure as possible, the odd few get drawn in to british culture due to a few lads in our communities who have no dignity and are involved in drugs and fornication.

Majority of white girls are slutty. I like white girls too, they're some nice ones out there, well educated, decent and respectable women who have dignity. But the grooming, that's just the odd few that have come to light of the newpapers and media and they've made it more apparent. It goes on in white communities more so than it does in asian communities. I didn't make em do it, they were probs dressed provocatively or some texts were probs exchanged and the girls thought they could try it on with older lads even tho they were underage. Of course it's a bit from both sides, sometimes the girls are coerced in to it, but the fact that they were texting each other was wrong, otherwise it wouldn't have led to the unfortunate events which allegedly took place.

Cody.... i'll show this to my wife....and let her put in a response it if you like...... you might get a surprise that another woman has the same view on your stupid ramblings as the women on here do............

When she worked in the UK she found that the Indian men she had to work with were the most sexist closed minded W@%KERS she had ever had the bad luck to meet..... the thought held by them that women were a lesser person and there to be ordered to do their bidding baffled her.... It seems like their youngsters have no free will to think for themselves as you are showing here by blindly rattling off your elders points of view without taking a second to think about what it actually means in the year 2015....... the viewpoint might have been relevant hundreds of years ago back in india/whereverelse...... but it is multicultural Britain you live in so you should really adopt the ways of living and thinking of the majority of the country..... live and let live...... don't tar all with the same brush..... women who wear form flattering clothes are NOT ASKING to be raped..... but if you must hold on to your past beliefs.... just practice them in your own home..... and don't bring them out with you when you venture out to make sales of old doors and knackered lawn mowers.... cos if you ever spouted your mince to me in the street..... you would most likely meet a crudders fave end......

head....backwards..... ditch...... maybe with some added liver lime and string.... :wink:

only joking... I wouldn't kill you.... id just be there to point you out to the tax office.....
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Cody wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:
    You're still avoiding my questions Cody. Are you scared to answer? Something to hide?

They are a reiteration of what I've already answered.

No they're not, they're very specific questions which I believe you are too scared to answer because firstly it would confirm you are an extremist nut job and secondly they would disprove a lot of your ramblings.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Cody wrote:
    But the grooming, that's just the odd few that have come to light of the newpapers and media and they've made it more apparent. It goes on in white communities more so than it does in asian communities. I didn't make em do it, they were probs dressed provocatively or some texts were probs exchanged and the girls thought they could try it on with older lads even tho they were underage. Of course it's a bit from both sides, sometimes the girls are coerced in to it, but the fact that they were texting each other was wrong, otherwise it wouldn't have led to the unfortunate events which allegedly took place.
    Blaming the victims? You are one scummy sick puppy.

I seriously suggest therapy.

And to other posters, this guy has issues, and the attention he's getting seems to be exciting him.
    Anyone who can excuse paedophiles by blaming the victims is not worthy of any attention by decent people.

I'm asking nicely, as a favour, or just because you are good people, to totally ignore this ratbag.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • katiebob
    katiebob Posts: 208
    I was ignoring him - This thread was much more interesting before Cody got involved again.

I have a feeling this won't get to 116 pages! :lol:
  • Antm81
    Hopefully it won't, I expect he'll fully show his true colours soon.
  • cooldad
    Antm81 wrote:

Did you miss something????????????????????????
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Katiebob wrote:
    I was ignoring him - This thread was much more interesting before Cody got involved again.

You're just jealous Cody took the attention away from you ;)
  • Antm81
    cooldad wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:

Did you miss something????????????????????????

No but if he actually answers my questions, the way I expect, it will be a lot more obvious.
  • cooldad
    welshkev wrote:
    Katiebob wrote:

What this thread needs is boobs.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • d00d4h
    d00d4h Posts: 67
    cooldad wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Katiebob wrote:

What this thread needs is boobs.

Cody is enough of a boob for anyone :?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    a lovley pair of boobies

bluefootedboobies.jpg
  • katiebob
    welshkev wrote:
    Katiebob wrote:

Guilty!

Red-footed-booby.jpg

Red Footed Bobbies!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Boobies are cool, but I prefer great tits on my ball sack.
    _50751850_greattit-fotonatur-de-soenke-morsch.jpg
  • katiebob
    Better great tits than penduline tits...

3890_0.jpg
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Cash-in-hand Cody claimed last year to be in the higher tax bracket due to his high earnings.
    That seems to contradict this month's whinge about low pay.
    Cody wrote:
    Hi guys, struggled to find a bike code on halfords website for the boardman comp bike for £649.99 as I'm trying to apply through the C2W scheme. I rang Halfords up, they gave me an 8 digit code of some sort, don't know if it will work. I tried searching for the bike on my company intranet where I'm applying for the bike through, and nothing shows up except boardman road bikes. They also produced a receipt totalling the cost of goods and extras. My company requested the amount on receipt as proof or on company letterhead. They did it on a receipt for me. I forgot to mention to them I want a pair of decent lights which I can recharge on the mains or usb powered but don't know the diferrence between the two and what's a good price to pay for a really powerful one. I've seen the Lezyne Micro LED back and front in silver aluminium for £50 off the Halfords website. I also chose an Altura yellow blitz jacket which they made me try on a tight fit one which looked like I was wearing a womans bra, so ill have to go for the next size up. Also I chose the boardman helmet with yellow on the back patch for £49.99, its mostly black and a bottle holder for £14.99. I forgot to choose mudguards. I'm not sure if I've chosen the right priced accessories or should I just be ok with mid range or anything cheaper? Also, if the bike is £649, what is the actual price I end up paying for it as I'm in the higher tax bracket which means 40% off? and does the discount apply for the accessories too? I plan to buy a 1 metre cable lock from Evans cycles in Leeds which is £10 and secures my bike from front wheel through to the back wheel which prevents theft. Any cost effective way to reduce the prices so I don't end up paying too much on the C2W scheme or should I just be happy with it.

Please advise, thanks.

Mind you, at the same time (last year) he was asking how to get a discount on a Boardman as he wanted one but couldn't afford it!
    Cody wrote:
    Hello, I'd like to know how you got the discount, I'm after the same bike, but can't afford it.

Please advise, thanks.

Cody
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • katiebob
    He spent it all on iphones for his sister. Who he feels like a brother towards...
  • kirby700
    kirby700 Posts: 458
    So its not just a recent phenomenon that he's full of shoot. The little turd has been doing it for years.

Lying ball bag!
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    BOARDMAN TEAM FS - NOW GONE
    NUKEPROOF MEGA TR 275 COMP
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    I wonder how long it will be before Cody comes along and claims that wasn't him posting, there are millions of Codys on Bikeradar and it is the illuminati all along
  • scoi
    scoi Posts: 103
    So he buys a £650 bike, possibly further discounts if he's smart, obviously not smart enough for that, so he pays £377 once NI is taken into account.

Now he's trying to flog it for £450.

So the question, is Cody: a liar, a tax dodger, selling a bike which isn't his, a delusional idiot, all of the above?
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    This place is going downhill, I'm looking at a month ban from using the following...

dic*

No you have been banned for the way you spoke to others in a really horrible manner and had been warned twice previously, then you sign up under another username which is an absolute no no.
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    I locked and removed the thread as I could not believe my eyes I only had time to read from page 113 and it was so homophobic that if the decision was down to me then I would have banned certain members permanently, but I have left it down to the Admin to make a decision.

So as this thread is going the same I'm locking, it is a good job I don't venture onto this side much.

Cody you had better modify the way you refer to other people and your language is disgusting, similarly yours is as well Welshkev and others too.

Now please clean your act up, this is not what BR is about, have some respect.
This discussion has been closed.