Comments

• njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Cody wrote:
    I'm a moron
  • katiebob
    katiebob Posts: 208
    JBA wrote:

I'm a bit short of salmon fish at the moment but can offer you a choice of swordfish fish, steak meat (gayness not guaranteed), or a nice helping of slippery dick*.

*It's a type of fish. Honest.

:lol:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Cody wrote:
    yh but the admin should have valued everyone elses opinions instead of removing the thread.
    Quite right. They should have valued everyone else's opinions, just not yours.
  • veronese68
    Katiebob wrote:
    JBA wrote:

I'm a bit short of salmon fish at the moment but can offer you a choice of swordfish fish, steak meat (gayness not guaranteed), or a nice helping of slippery dick*.

*It's a type of fish. Honest.

:lol:
    Back off JBA, she's mine. And occasionally Kev's. Woman, get back in the cellar you strumpet.
    Besides, you should have called it slippery dick fish if you want people to believe it's a fish. Honestly :roll:
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    njee20 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    I'm a moron
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad
    Cody wrote:
    It's one of the admins of the forum that's removed or archived my thread, the one who said I'd only get £400 for my bike, he bought his wife for less than that.
    And I'm a moron
    I think Cody is aiming for death by mod. I wonder if he'll still get his 40 virgins?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • veronese68
    cooldad wrote:
    I think Cody is aiming for death by mod. I wonder if he'll still get his 40 virgins?
    Did it ever get clarified what kind of virgins they are? I'd be pretty bloody hacked off if I got to this mythical place to find 40 male sexually repressed religious zealots with bollocks the size of pineapples because they were in desperate need of spilling some.
  • cooldad
    Veronese68 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Did it ever get clarified what kind of virgins they are? I'd be pretty bloody hacked off if I got to this mythical place to find 40 male sexually repressed religious zealots with **** the size of pineapples because they were in desperate need of spilling some.
    If you were a sexually repressed male religious zealot with **** the size of pineapples, like Cody, you probably wouldn't care.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Back off JBA, she's mine. And occasionally Kev's. Woman, get back in the cellar you strumpet.
    Besides, you should have called it slippery dick fish if you want people to believe it's a fish. Honestly :roll:

Can't we share?
    After all, variety is the spice of life.

Not only am I offering slippery dick meat but I also live just a few miles from Cwmcarn. That makes me irrisistable, surely?
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • katiebob
    JBA wrote:

Not only am I offering slippery dick meat but I also live just a few miles from Cwmcarn. That makes me irrisistable, surely?

Oh dear, I was afraid this moment would arrive...

This is where I am forced to admit that I am a commuter/roadie who stumbled accross the thread by accident. :oops:

Awkward...
  • scoi
    scoi Posts: 103
    Katiebob wrote:
    JBA wrote:

This is where I am forced to admit that I am a commuter/roadie who stumbled accross the thread by accident. :oops:

Awkward...

Someone get a mod here quick. The sinful hussy is a roadie!
  • JBA
    Madam! You have crushed my dreams. My slippery dick will have to stay where it is. :cry:

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Use... abuse.. head backwards in a ditch... after a good hand round..
  • veronese68
    Katiebob wrote:

Awkward...
    What on earth gave you the impression I was fussy? Are you female and do you have a pulse?

You really should get yourself over to the Conspiracy/Gillian Anderson thread in BB then. I think presence of a female might cause Wanc33 to have a bit of a moment. He makes Cody look like a rocket scientist.
  • katiebob
    Oh gosh. 6 pages in and MY head has exploded!
  • veronese68
    Katiebob wrote:
    Oh gosh. 6 pages in and MY head has exploded!
    Don't worry, it get's worse. There is no such thing as gravity is still my favourite.
  • JBA
    Katiebob wrote:
    JBA wrote:

Awkward...

I have had a rethink: not awkward or crushing at all. In fact, it's very exciting, in a dirty, furtive way. A bit of cross-discipline action could be most rewarding.
    My slippery dick remains available.

• Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    I've got a spotted dick pudding cake you can have.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Katiebob wrote:
    JBA wrote:

Awkward...

I own a road bike and occasionally commute so I'm all good. I draw the line at Lycra - on me I mean, no one wants to see that!
  • Cody
    Cody Posts: 565
    Got four days off, been paid half a wage and I'm not happy about it, job hunting to do I'm afraid. Lots of walking to do. Can do it by bike. I reckon I won't be as good as I used to be a few year back when I attempted this task. I managed to deliver 50 CV's in a day, around 100 in 3 days to 3 different towns, all a great distance apart, and all done on my bike. Got swift responses the following week from so many places, all turned me down.

It's a challenge worth trying. Something tells me I can't do it.
  • welshkev
    edited April 2015
    What do you do for a living Cody?

They have this thing now called email that saves you physically delivering things....magic
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Do they serve this Slippery Dick at Bell End?

Here
  • katiebob
    Lusting after roadies...

Filth.

Cody sells all the expensive things he's bought for a living... :P
  • welshkev
    Katiebob wrote:
    Lusting after roadies...

Filth.

Cody sells all the expensive things he's bought for a living... :P

Hot lady roadies in Lycra are fine to lust after ;)

Oh yeah, but is "gumtree tat seller" a proper job title?
  • kirby700
    kirby700 Posts: 458
    Leave him alone. Cody-the-great sold his saddle, although he's now selling dome slim fit 38" m&s trousers.

He's a step closer to been a millionaire!
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    BOARDMAN TEAM FS - NOW GONE
    NUKEPROOF MEGA TR 275 COMP
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • cooldad
    Cody wrote:
    Got four days off, been paid half a wage and I'm not happy about it, job hunting to do I'm afraid. Lots of walking to do. Can do it by bike. I reckon I won't be as good as I used to be a few year back when I attempted this task. I managed to deliver 50 CV's in a day, around 100 in 3 days to 3 different towns, all a great distance apart, and all done on my bike. Got swift responses the following week from so many places, all turned me down.

Er didn't you say you worked for your father?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • welshkev
    cooldad wrote:
    Cody wrote:

Er didn't you say you worked for your father?

Yeah that's why I asked, I seemed to remember something similar :/
  • veronese68
    kirby700 wrote:
    Leave him alone. Cody-the-great sold his saddle, although he's now selling dome slim fit 38" m&s trousers.

He's a step closer to been a millionaire!
    Slim fit 38"!!!! Seems like a contradiction to me. Unless of course they have an 8' inside leg to fit someone 18' tall.
  • scoi
    scoi Posts: 103
    Cody wrote:

Well that's either a crap job. Crap boss. Illegal. Or you have been taking the piss.

And way to go with the positivity, I see all this praying has given you the drive to succeed
  • Cody
    Cody Posts: 565
    edited April 2015
    welshkev wrote:
    What do you do for a living Cody?

They have this thing now called email that saves you physically delivering things....magic

I was a trainee estate agent, now just an estate agent as 2 year training ended in Feb.
    I do voluntary work for a private firm, good job. So I will one day earn more than most people would working for a high street agent or working for big corporations like Next or Costas as an example. But because I'm now working part time for last 6 weeks, I get a reduced tip even tho it wasn't agreed in the T & Cs. Hoping to set up my own office either from home or somewhere local within next 2 years as all traditional agents are now moving online.

I hope to make lots and lots of money with an online agent, but still live a simple life and not get too money mad or orientated like most business people do. Trust me I'm simple, I grew up with nothing so, I've just been living/spending a little since I've had the privilege of earning a few good tips, but been tipped enough in 2/3 years to put a deposit down on a house.
This discussion has been closed.