Cody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Cody
    Cody Posts: 565
    Katiebob wrote:
    Lusting after roadies...

Filth.

Cody sells all the expensive things he's bought for a living... :P

I saw an english girl pull up next to my car a few days ago, she was a roadie with pink mini shorts and some cycling top. Pulled up behind her was a black guy on a carrera bike with tracky bottoms on. I was under the impression of something, then drove on.

Didn't take long for her private parts to go public.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Cody wrote:
    Katiebob wrote:
    Lusting after roadies...

Filth.

Cody sells all the expensive things he's bought for a living... :P

I saw an english girl pull up next to my car a few days ago, she was a roadie with pink mini shorts and some cycling top. Pulled up behind her was a black guy on a carrera bike with tracky bottoms on. I was under the impression of something, then drove on.

Didn't take long for her private parts to go public.

I smell bullshit here.

As for the cash in hand thing. I'd expect a visit from inland revenue now you've just admitted it in a public forum. Good job :)

Also, did you know most people think estate agents are moronic cnuts?
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Cody wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    What do you do for a living Cody?

They have this thing now called email that saves you physically delivering things....magic

I was a trainee estate agent, now just an estate agent as 2 year training ended in Feb.
    I work for a private firm close to home, cash in hand job and it's a tax free income. So I earn more than most people would working for a high street agent or working for big corporations like Next or Costas as an example. But because I'm now working part time for last 6 weeks, I get a reduced wage even tho it wasn't agreed in the T & Cs. Hoping to set up my own office either from home or somewhere local within next 2 years as all traditional agents are now moving online.

I hope to make lots and lots of money with an online agent, but still live a simple life and not get too money mad or orientated like most business people do. Trust me I'm simple, I grew up with nothing so, I've just been living/spending a little since I've had the privilege of earning a good wage, but saved enough in 2/3 years to put a deposit down on a house.

So you are avoiding paying tax and contributing to society then? Using public healthcare etc for all your ailments (caused by you not eating enough) but not willing to contribute towards it.

I thought you were a deluded, racist idiot, but now it turns out you are lower than that and leaching of every honest person who pays their tax.
  • Cody
    kirby700 wrote:
    Leave him alone. Cody-the-great sold his saddle, although he's now selling dome slim fit 38" m&s trousers.

He's a step closer to been a millionaire!

lol
  • Cody
    cooldad wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    Got four days off, been paid half a wage and I'm not happy about it, job hunting to do I'm afraid. Lots of walking to do. Can do it by bike. I reckon I won't be as good as I used to be a few year back when I attempted this task. I managed to deliver 50 CV's in a day, around 100 in 3 days to 3 different towns, all a great distance apart, and all done on my bike. Got swift responses the following week from so many places, all turned me down.

It's a challenge worth trying. Something tells me I can't do it.
    Er didn't you say you worked for your father?

No, that is only when he buys properties I help out, otherwise.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Cody wrote:
    Trust me I'm simple
    Don't worry, we do.

And a moron.

And a tax evader.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • kirby700
    kirby700 Posts: 458
    Cody wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    Got four days off, been paid half a wage and I'm not happy about it, job hunting to do I'm afraid. Lots of walking to do. Can do it by bike. I reckon I won't be as good as I used to be a few year back when I attempted this task. I managed to deliver 50 CV's in a day, around 100 in 3 days to 3 different towns, all a great distance apart, and all done on my bike. Got swift responses the following week from so many places, all turned me down.

You help do them up and clear them out? Hope that pays well because it can be hard work!
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    BOARDMAN TEAM FS - NOW GONE
    NUKEPROOF MEGA TR 275 COMP
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • welshkev
    Isn't it hassan properties you work for Cody?
  • Cody
    Antm81 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

They have this thing now called email that saves you physically delivering things....magic

So you are avoiding paying tax and contributing to society then? Using public healthcare etc for all your ailments (caused by you not eating enough) but not willing to contribute towards it.

I thought you were a deluded, racist idiot, but now it turns out you are lower than that and leaching of every honest person who pays their tax.

No where does it say in the bill of rights or constitution of this country we are required to pay tax. We don't have rights either, we have laws in place which are actually privileges. It is an agenda of the bankers who control the government and their economy that they are required to pass a law which states we must pay tax. But the law hasn't been passed, it was never passed, it's just that the banks are in place and governments are in place more so than before and have a foundation which cannot be destroyed by anyone. So whatever they say is right, we must do, otherwise we face the consequences.

Take your mind off the NHS thing, give your wife or gf a bikini wax.
  • Cody
    edited April 2015
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Cody wrote:

You help do them up and clear them out? Hope that pays well because it can be hard work!

yh, takes about 6 months to do a 3 bed house up which are under the £100k mark.
  • Antm81
    Cody wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

No where does it say in the bill of rights or constitution of this country we are required to pay tax. We don't have rights either, we have laws in place which are actually privileges. It is an agenda of the bankers who control the government and their economy that they are required to pass a law which states we must pay tax. But the law hasn't been passed, it was never passed, it's just that the banks are in place and governments are in place more so than before and have a foundation which cannot be destroyed by anyone. So whatever they say is right, we must do, otherwise we face the consequences.

Err, it is law, anything you earn over a set level is taxed, it's how the country operates, not paying results in time in jail. You also have to pay national insurance too.
  • kirby700
    edited April 2015
    Cody wrote:
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Cody wrote:

yh, takes about 6 months to do a 3 bed house up which are under the £100k mark, I make about 3% from the final selling price, sometimes more.

and you end up with all this stuff to sell

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/cody-the-grea ... pg=&_from=
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • Cody
    welshkev wrote:

hassan properties? that was random lol
  • Cody
    Antm81 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

No where does it say in the bill of rights or constitution of this country we are required to pay tax.

Err, it is law, anything you earn over a set level is taxed, it's how the country operates, not paying results in time in jail. You also have to pay national insurance too.

It's not law. A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals". So why the fook should I pay tax?!

There are rules and regulations placed upon citizens of a society, not laws.

Tax was introduced to cover the costs of war, and you can still hear in the house of commons the speaker is asked at the beginning of business "Are we still in conflict"? The reason for this is to justify collecting taxes. Remember they are referred to as "contributions.
  • Antm81
    Cody wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

No where does it say in the bill of rights or constitution of this country we are required to pay tax.

It's not law. A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals". So why the fook should I pay tax?!

Tax was introduced to cover the costs of war, and you can still hear in the house of commons the speaker is asked at the beginning of business "Are we still in conflict"? The reason for this is to justify collecting taxes. Remember they are referred to as "contributions.

Yes we are in conflict, we always will be in one way or another. So if you don't need topay tax, how do you think things are funded? Things like border control, the NHS (technically that's through national insurance but you won't be paying that either), allowances for people who are unable to work through no fault of their own etc?

Moron is too nice a word for you, you are a complete retard and I hope HMRC catch up with you (they will eventually).
  • Cody
    Antm81 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Yes we are in conflict, we always will be in one way or another. So if you don't need topay tax, how do you think things are funded? Things like border control, the NHS (technically that's through national insurance but you won't be paying that either), allowances for people who are unable to work through no fault of their own etc?

Moron is too nice a word for you, you are a complete retard and I hope HMRC catch up with you (they will eventually).

They got money for war, but can't feed the poor? Ok, so, repairing street lights are more important than providing a homeless man a bed? If we didn't divide and conquer and act like a machiavellian in foreign countries, we wouldn't need border control. And I sympathise with people who are unable to work, but the government has money to spend, just not on things we want them to spend on.

A good accountant will come in handy then :)
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    What the flipping heck are you on about, Cody?

You are a complete idiot, and a dishonest, tax-dodging one at that.

You work cash in hand but moan that reduced hours are not in the T&C's. How can there be T&C's when you are working illegally?

Income tax is a legal requirement. Have a look at this list, smart arse.

That girl on the bike: which of her private parts were public and how do you know if you drove on?
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Cody
    JBA wrote:
    What the flipping heck are you on about, Cody?

You are a complete idiot, and a dishonest, tax-dodging one at that.

You work cash in hand but moan that reduced hours are not in the T&C's. How can there be T&C's when you are working illegally?

Income tax is a legal requirement. Have a look at this list, smart ars*.

That girl on the bike: which of her private parts were public and how do you know if you drove on?

Slow down a second. Not working illegally, just don't want to work for big firms, my tax goes to the army who put a bullet through the body of an innocent child, in the name of Christianity and in the name of The Queen.

That's not the original law, there never was one on paper ever! The 2007 act is a new legislation to make it more recognisable and acceptable because it's on paper now, well, according to the website you gave anyway. There was a tax imposed on people of society for hundreds of years by word of mouth, but by force. They are known as con men the tax collectors. Coming with their con plans.

Her bum was showing.
  • Cody
    Oh guys, I would tell you a joke about Katiebobs fanny, but, you'll never get it ;)

I'd rather read some other threads tho, will be doing that over nxt few days, and riding too.
  • Cody
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Cody wrote:

yh, takes about 6 months to do a 3 bed house up which are under the £100k mark, I make about 3% from the final selling price, sometimes more.

I bet you're brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Cody wrote:
    I'm a tax-dodging moron
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    Cody wrote:
    I'm a tax-dodging moron who sponges off the government and really would like a visit from the inland revenue to go over my files so that I can pay them back taxes I owe as I really don't value the money I make as I'd rather have a good old pray instead
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • kirby700
    Cody wrote:
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Cody wrote:

You help do them up and clear them out? Hope that pays well because it can be hard work![/quote?

I bet you're brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.

Cody, your one dumb mutha f $#ker. You lie, your racist and homophobic then come on here abd confess you work cash in hand. Who doesn't use their brain now? You do work for Hassan properties which your Daddy owns because no company in this country would employ you. What qualifications have you got then to be an estate agent?
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Cody wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

I was a trainee estate agent, now just an estate agent as 2 year training ended in Feb.
    I work for a private firm close to home, cash in hand job. So I earn more than most people would working for a high street agent or working for big corporations like Next or Costas as an example.

If you were a 'trainee' for 2 years then you clearly aren't very good, hence why they don't give you any hours. Well done for earning more than the guy who makes your coffee in the mornng, your parents must be very proud. Or they may also be tax dodging racist mentalist trolls.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    kirby700 wrote:
    What qualifications have you got then to be an estate agent?
    Well, being a lying cheating moron with morals that are dubious at best is a start. If he doesn't have the wits to succeed that's another story.
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Cody wrote:
    Slow down a second. Not working illegally, just don't want to work for big firms, my tax goes to the army who put a bullet through the body of an innocent child, in the name of Christianity and in the name of The Queen.

That's not the original law, there never was one on paper ever! The 2007 act is a new legislation to make it more recognisable and acceptable because it's on paper now, well, according to the website you gave anyway. There was a tax imposed on people of society for hundreds of years by word of mouth, but by force. They are known as con men the tax collectors. Coming with their con plans.

Her bum was showing.

You're contradicting yourself again. Previously you stated you are working cash in hand, but now you are saying your tax goes to the army.
    So which is it? Cash in hand or legit, tax-paying income?

The rest of your post is just rambling rubbish. Don't try and sound clever or intelligent. You're obviously not, as so many of your posts prove.

How do you know her bum was showing if you drove on?
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • katiebob
    katiebob Posts: 208
    welshkev wrote:

Cody has a stalker... :wink:

Were you at the steak-cow last night Kev?
  • welshkev
    Katiebob wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Cody has a stalker... :wink:

Were you at the steak-cow last night Kev?[/quote]

Ha ha. no, no steak cow last night. I save that for special occasions ;)

I saw his email address somewhere, I have no idea where. It was @hassanproperties.
  • scoi
    scoi Posts: 103
    Please can someone use the HMRC reporting website and get this fooktard reported.

I don't know whats harder to believe: 18foot giants, beef makes you gay or you can choose not to pay tax.
  • katiebob
    katiebob Posts: 208
    Cody wrote:
    and riding too.

bullshit.gif
This discussion has been closed.