Cody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Cody
    Cody Posts: 565
    Sports direct had some muddy Fox jackets in a little while ago for about £15.

Cody wrote:
    Do you know how many Afghan women have been raped and babies have been born with blonde hair and blue eyes during the 10 year long war? Try and justify that.

How do you know they're not just sluts getting some action of their own?

Muddyfox? Send me a link I'll look at it later.

Well, we know for certain British 'sexually active' girls majority of em are white and are always in clubs and don't know who they wake up with next to em in bed every other morning. That's a fact, not a lie. And it's a hard fact aswell, majority of population is doing just that. So it's plain to see why their babies are born out of wedlock and their marriages are failing and they prefer Black skin as opposed to white skin.

There are some good ones out there too, don't forget.
  • It isn't hard to find sports direct on the internet you know.
  • katiebob
    katiebob Posts: 208
    Cody wrote:
    Do you know how many Afghan women have been raped and babies have been born with blonde hair and blue eyes during the 10 year long war? Try and justify that.

Aha. My apologies - thought you were criticising the level of abuse. Welcome! :lol:
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Cody wrote:
    Yh well it's some country in Europe which doesn't have an army, I thought it was Switzerland.

I'm off for an hours ride.

Do any of you ride with a small backpack? and what kind of things go in them.

The aid in foreign countries is a scheme to keep our minds in control, the government is trying to show us their support for the poor through charities who support the governments effort in aid and cause in other things, yet same time they're doing divide and conquer. Placing people in power who have no idea of a just rule. The person placed in power comes from another country, either a puppet from a big country like America, and is put in power in that country by the larger state, he then wins the peoples support through means of deception and grandiose words. There's more to it than just that, I got Machiavelli in my bedroom and he explains how Princes rise to power through corruption and deceit. Wearing velvet gloves with an iron fist inside them. It's obvious how they come to power, but Machiavelli explains it well.

Just like no one likes the police, my opinion is same with military. Do you know how many Afghan women have been raped and babies have been born with blonde hair and blue eyes during the 10 year long war? Try and justify that.

I'm off for a ride and I'm gonna pop in to a MTB shop, just wanna have a look around. Got no money to spend but want a nice cycling jacket. lol no harm in looking

Chat some other time.

So what would you like to do to the military? Do you think they should all be killed for these perceived atrocities? An eye for an eye maybe?

Have you actually been to Afghanistan? How do you know about these raped women? There have been babies with blonde hair and blue eyes, they were born in the late seventies and early eighties during the Russian occupation. Where's your proof that the British military have been committing these acts? Do you have first hand experience? Do you have any concept to what our troops did out there? Do you know how the locals felt about them being there? Do you have any knowledge of the history of the country?
  • scoi
    scoi Posts: 103
    I like the police, they do a sterling job thank you very much. I can think for myself and make my own decisions based on my experiences not just regurgitate what my Dad/crazy friends tell me.

I used to think it was bizarre that you get all these people indoctrinated so much that they think going to Syria and joing a group of crazy fooktards is a good idea. Then we meet Cody. He seems to be on a one man quest to prove that idiocy can be manipulated.
  • I think the kids who fall victim have no idea what the word "radicalised" means and fall for it thinking some guy with a pubey beard is going to make them cool.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Cody: do you know how many vulnerable Young girls have been groomed and then raped or sexually abused by Asian men? How do you explain that huh?

Let me guess, cod they're British and slutty they were asking for it?

How do you know the afghan women aren't slutty?

I'm not justifying these actions, just take a look in your own back yard too.

He who casts the first stone and all that
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Cody wrote:

Yeah.

Your mum.
  • welshkev
    ste_t wrote:
    Cody wrote:

Yeah.

Your mum.

So childish, so stupid.

Made me lol :mrgreen:
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Sports direct had some muddy Fox jackets in a little while ago for about £15.
    Cody wrote:

But... but... they're good Muslim women and they are all so reserved and modest and never have sex or think rude thoughts
  • Vote now. Farage or Cody .
  • scoi
    scoi Posts: 103
    Vote now. Farage or Cody .

Well Farage is far less racist
  • Cody
    YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU NEED A HOUSE BRICK EH :)
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    What does that mean?
  • Cody
    IT MEANS IT'S GETTING A BIT ROUGH ON THIS THREAD ..
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Be normal then.
  • welshkev
    Cody wrote:
    IT MEANS IVE REALISED IM A MORON .
  • ste_t
    Cody wrote:

So's your mum
  • Cody
    Someone started this thread. You didn't want my opinion, you just wanted to suss me out.

ste_t .. tell ya mum, when I get band bak togeva, il giv her a job. Cos now n den we do a lil bitt .. oo fookin.
  • Antm81
    Why are you not answering my questions Cody?
  • Cody
    ste_t wrote:
    Cody wrote:

So's your mum

and you know, i was with your mum and ya dad rang house phone and was horny, so he made a sex noise.

and I said to him, that will probably be the last time you ever hear that noise in ya life 8)
  • welshkev
    Cody wrote:
    Someone started this thread. You didn't want my opinion, you just wanted to suss me out.

ste_t .. tell ya mum, when I get band bak togeva, il giv her a job. Cos now n den we do a lil bitt .. oo fookin.

Are you 100% sure you don't get drunk or stoned!?!
  • ste_t
    Cody wrote:

U bin tootin crack bruv?
  • welshkev
    Cody wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    Cody wrote:

So's your mum

and you know, i was with your mum and ya dad rang house phone and was horny, so he made a sex noise.

and I said to him, that will probably be the last time you ever hear that noise in ya life 8)

Why? Did you kill her?

So tax evasion and now murdering a woman whilst on the phone to her husband?

What a nice guy you are!
  • Cody
    ste_t wrote:
    Cody wrote:

U bin tootin crack bruv?

The only crack I've been smelling is ya mums. I got to 'nose' her better 8)
  • Antm81
    You're still avoiding my questions Cody. Are you scared to answer? Something to hide?
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Good luck getting any sense out of this one.

Although he does have a very dirty mouth for a little religious boy. Bit of a hypocrite maybe, in addition to his other obvious faults?

Destined for hell I'm sure.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Cody
    welshkev wrote:
    Cody: do you know how many vulnerable Young girls have been groomed and then raped or sexually abused by Asian men? How do you explain that huh?

Let me guess, cod they're British and slutty they were asking for it?

How do you know the afghan women aren't slutty?

I'm not justifying these actions, just take a look in your own back yard too.

He who casts the first stone and all that

yh i lold at that last sentence.
    Afghan women are nice the uk ones but, british culture has made them like that.
    In my culture we try to keep as pure as possible, the odd few get drawn in to british culture due to a few lads in our communities who have no dignity and are involved in drugs and fornication.

Majority of white girls are slutty. I like white girls too, they're some nice ones out there, well educated, decent and respectable women who have dignity. But the grooming, that's just the odd few that have come to light of the newpapers and media and they've made it more apparent. It goes on in white communities more so than it does in asian communities. I didn't make em do it, they were probs dressed provocatively or some texts were probs exchanged and the girls thought they could try it on with older lads even tho they were underage. Of course it's a bit from both sides, sometimes the girls are coerced in to it, but the fact that they were texting each other was wrong, otherwise it wouldn't have led to the unfortunate events which allegedly took place.
  • Cody
    Antm81 wrote:
    You're still avoiding my questions Cody. Are you scared to answer? Something to hide?

They are a reiteration of what I've already answered.
  • Cody
    and, I'm out.
This discussion has been closed.