Forum home Mountain biking forum The Crudcatcher

Cody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scoiscoi Posts: 102
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
What happened to the thread?

I was on page 115, only one more to go, and suddenly it vanished, like a rapey drunkard in the dark.
«13456

Posts

  • welshkevwelshkev Posts: 9,690
    Wtf?!? We at least used to get an explanation before it was locked!

    I'm going to actually have to do some work now!
  • katiebobkatiebob Posts: 208
    Me too. Bum.
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,770 Lives Here
    Blimey! I wonder if the conspiracy thread has vanished too. That would blow Manc33's mind.
  • homers_doublehomers_double Posts: 6,566
    This place is going downhill, I'm looking at a month ban from using the following...

    dic*
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • scoiscoi Posts: 102
    Has Cody been banned as well?

    I'm going to miss the delusional moron.
  • welshkevwelshkev Posts: 9,690
    scoi wrote:
    Has Cody been banned as well?

    I'm going to miss the delusional moron.


    I was wondering that too
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,770 Lives Here
    This place is going downhill, I'm looking at a month ban from using the following...

    dic*
    When quoting it as it had already been used. I saw that, besides I love my dic brakes on my bikes.
    Oh no, Now I've quoted it will I be in trouble?
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,770 Lives Here
    welshkev wrote:
    scoi wrote:
    Has Cody been banned as well?

    I'm going to miss the delusional moron.


    I was wondering that too
    What was the last comment. I made a completely inoccuous comment this morning and didn't notice anything worse than what had gone before.
    I did comment that I thought Manc33 had won the competition for the greatest plank on here. Maybe that made Cody up his game. Or not.
  • scoiscoi Posts: 102
    In the last few days he did start getting even more:
    - racist
    - sexist
    - homophobic
    - moronic
    - idiotic

    It's not exactly a good thread to show this place off in a good light.
  • cooldadcooldad Posts: 32,904
    Doesn't look like he's been banned, just the thread deleted.
    I don't do smileys.

    There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

    London Calling on Facebook

    Parktools
  • JBAJBA Posts: 2,622
    Awww. What are we going to do now for entertainment?
    katiebob wrote:
    Bum.

    Is that a request or an order? :wink:
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

    Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Bird Zero Mk1 ¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • katiebobkatiebob Posts: 208
    JBA wrote:
    Awww. What are we going to do now for entertainment?
    katiebob wrote:
    Bum.

    Is that a request or an order? :wink:

    I'm a lady. You cant demand those sorts of things. I deserve respect.

    ...

    Or at least the offer of some organic prayer-enhanced salmon fish.
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,770 Lives Here
    katiebob wrote:
    I'm a lady. You cant demand those sorts of things. I deserve respect.

    ...

    Or at least the offer of some organic prayer-enhanced salmon fish.
    The problem with that thread being deleted is if you are found in my cellar stinking of farmed and lied to salmon fish I have no proof that you agreed to it.
  • welshkevwelshkev Posts: 9,690
    veronese68 wrote:
    katiebob wrote:
    I'm a lady. You cant demand those sorts of things. I deserve respect.

    ...

    Or at least the offer of some organic prayer-enhanced salmon fish.
    The problem with that thread being deleted is if you are found in my cellar stinking of farmed and lied to salmon fish I have no proof that you agreed to it.


    I'll witness that she said yes. As long as I can visit the cellar once every year on some random religious holiday that's important to someone, for some reason I don't quite understand
  • Antm81Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    welshkev wrote:
    Wtf?!? We at least used to get an explanation before it was locked!

    I'm going to actually have to do some work now!

    I know, might actually have to do what I get paid for now instead of laughing at his ramblings.
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,770 Lives Here
    welshkev wrote:
    veronese68 wrote:
    katiebob wrote:
    I'm a lady. You cant demand those sorts of things. I deserve respect.

    ...

    Or at least the offer of some organic prayer-enhanced salmon fish.
    The problem with that thread being deleted is if you are found in my cellar stinking of farmed and lied to salmon fish I have no proof that you agreed to it.


    I'll witness that she said yes. As long as I can visit the cellar once every year on some random religious holiday that's important to someone, for some reason I don't quite understand
    Done. I'd better start digging a cellar, about 300 ditches worth unfortunately. She'd better be worth it.
  • katiebobkatiebob Posts: 208
    *dusts off spangly harem outfit*
  • katiebobkatiebob Posts: 208
    Ive been to France so they will defintely believe me...
  • CodyCody Posts: 565
    Lol, all that useful diet information I wanted to go back and read from page one and take notes from, gone in a flash.

    It's one of the admins of the forum that's removed or archived my thread, the one who said I'd only get £400 for my bike, he bought his wife for less than that.
  • CodyCody Posts: 565
    katiebob wrote:
    JBA wrote:
    Awww. What are we going to do now for entertainment?
    katiebob wrote:
    Bum.

    Is that a request or an order? :wink:

    I'm a lady. You cant demand those sorts of things. I deserve respect.

    lol
  • scoiscoi Posts: 102
    I thought we'd lost you.

    So happy to see you've returned safe.

    Been out on the bike today?
  • welshkevwelshkev Posts: 9,690
    Cody is still here and spouting bullshit. I don't know whether to be happy or sad
  • JBAJBA Posts: 2,622
    Cody wrote:
    Lol, all that useful diet information I wanted to go back and read from page one and take notes from, gone in a flash.

    It said eat a healthy, balanced diet and do some exercise. S'easy.
    Cody wrote:
    It's one of the admins of the forum that's removed or archived my thread, the one who said I'd only get £400 for my bike, he bought his wife for less than that.

    An Admin removed your thread, you say? No censored , Sherlock.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

    Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Bird Zero Mk1 ¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • CodyCody Posts: 565
    scoi wrote:
    I thought we'd lost you.

    So happy to see you've returned safe.

    Been out on the bike today?

    Don't eat coffee with a knife and fork, you'll make a mess.
  • katiebobkatiebob Posts: 208
    welshkev wrote:
    Cody is still here and spouting bullshit. I don't know whether to be happy or sad

    Yes, the sense of foreboding is overwhelming... :?
  • CodyCody Posts: 565
    JBA wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    Lol, all that useful diet information I wanted to go back and read from page one and take notes from, gone in a flash.

    It said eat a healthy, balanced diet and do some exercise. S'easy.
    Cody wrote:
    It's one of the admins of the forum that's removed or archived my thread, the one who said I'd only get £400 for my bike, he bought his wife for less than that.

    An Admin removed your thread, you say? No censored , Sherlock.

    yh but the admin should have valued everyone elses opinions instead of removing the thread.
  • CodyCody Posts: 565
    katiebob wrote:
    JBA wrote:
    Awww. What are we going to do now for entertainment?
    katiebob wrote:
    Bum.

    Is that a request or an order? :wink:

    I'm a lady. You cant demand those sorts of things. I deserve respect.

    OoOh dyaarlingg, You're hardly the hottest ticket in town.
  • Chunkers1980Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Cody wrote:
    I'm a moron
  • JodyPJodyP Posts: 193
    edited April 2015
    Cody wrote:
    I'm a c***
  • JBAJBA Posts: 2,622
    edited April 2015
    katiebob wrote:
    JBA wrote:
    Awww. What are we going to do now for entertainment?
    katiebob wrote:
    Bum.

    Is that a request or an order? :wink:

    I'm a lady. You cant demand those sorts of things. I deserve respect.

    ...

    Or at least the offer of some organic prayer-enhanced salmon fish.

    I'm a bit short of salmon fish at the moment but can offer you a choice of swordfish fish, steak meat (gayness not guaranteed), or a nice helping of slippery censored *.














    *It's a type of fish. Honest.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

    Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Bird Zero Mk1 ¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
This discussion has been closed.