Cody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• This sort of behaviour/abuse gets people banned in other areas of the forum...
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    This sort of behaviour/abuse gets people banned in other areas of the forum...

And your point is? This is the crud catcher. Everyone was well behaved when it was in mtb General.

Plus he is a moron.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,315
    I think it takes less than that, otherwise I would have called Wanc33 a moron by now.

Cody, do you believe it's possible to receive a tax demand and pay it into your bank account like a cheque? Yes, I am being serious.
  • katiebob
    katiebob Posts: 208

Did you miss the original thread?
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    scoi wrote:
    Please can someone use the HMRC reporting website and get this fooktard reported.

I don't know whats harder to believe: 18foot giants, beef makes you gay or you can choose not to pay tax.

I thought it was too much sausage that made you gay?
  • Cody
    Cody Posts: 565
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I think it takes less than that, otherwise I would have called Wanc33 a moron by now.

Cody, do you believe it's possible to receive a tax demand and pay it into your bank account like a cheque? Yes, I am being serious.

no, I don't have a bank account, closed it down about 5 year ago. Don't believe in em.

You don't scare me :)
  • Cody
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    Got four days off, been paid half a wage and I'm not happy about it, job hunting to do I'm afraid. Lots of walking to do. Can do it by bike. I reckon I won't be as good as I used to be a few year back when I attempted this task. I managed to deliver 50 CV's in a day, around 100 in 3 days to 3 different towns, all a great distance apart, and all done on my bike. Got swift responses the following week from so many places, all turned me down.

It's a challenge worth trying. Something tells me I can't do it.
    Er didn't you say you worked for your father?

No, that is only when he buys properties I help out, otherwise.

You help do them up and clear them out? Hope that pays well because it can be hard work![/quote?

yh, takes about 6 months to do a 3 bed house up which are under the £100k mark, I make about 3% from the final selling price, sometimes more.

and you end up with all this stuff to sell

I bet you're brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.

Cody, your one dumb mutha f $#ker. You lie, your racist and homophobic then come on here abd confess you work cash in hand. Who doesn't use their brain now? You do work for Hassan properties which your Daddy

As if I'm not the only one who allegedly doesn't work cash in hand ;) What about builders for fooks sake, they pay jack shit!
  • welshkev
    edited April 2015
    So if you left your cushy little job with daddy and got a new job, how would you expect to get paid if you don't have a bank account?

How would you get a mortgage?
  • welshkev
    Cody, my father in law was a builder (own business) for many, many years. I assure you he paid tax and national insurance
  • veronese68
    Cody wrote:
    What on earth makes you think I'm trying to scare you?
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Cody wrote:

no, I don't have a bank account, closed it down about 5 year ago. Don't believe in em.

Yet you accept PayPal, credit cards and direct debits for the stuff you sell on eBay. How does that work without a bank account?
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • scoi
    scoi Posts: 103
    JBA wrote:
    Yet you accept PayPal, credit cards and direct debits for the stuff you sell on eBay. How does that work without a bank account?

Boom, head shot!
  • Cody
    JBA wrote:
    Cody wrote:

I only have Gumtree and PayPal, don't have my own eBay account. Ever heard of private payments and cash on collection? I don't have to use a personal bank account. My name is not Cody on eBay or Gumtree like Kirby and Kev, the Bill and Ted Bogus pair was suggesting. I looked yesterday on eBay and Gumtree and there are dozens of users called Cody and I'm not one of them.
  • Cody
    JBA wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    Slow down a second. Not working illegally, just don't want to work for big firms, my tax goes to the army who put a bullet through the body of an innocent child, in the name of Christianity and in the name of The Queen.

That's not the original law, there never was one on paper ever! The 2007 act is a new legislation to make it more recognisable and acceptable because it's on paper now, well, according to the website you gave anyway. There was a tax imposed on people of society for hundreds of years by word of mouth, but by force. They are known as con men the tax collectors. Coming with their con plans.

Her bum was showing.

You're contradicting yourself again. Previously you stated you are working cash in hand, but now you are saying your tax goes to the army.
    So which is it? Cash in hand or legit, tax-paying income?

The rest of your post is just rambling rubbish. Don't try and sound clever or intelligent. You're obviously not, as so many of your posts prove.

How do you know her bum was showing if you drove on?

Why should I work for companies whose tax goes to the army, that's what I meant, you read it wrong.

She had an ass like the back end of a bus!
  • welshkev
    Yeah and my name isn't really Kev and I'm not Welsh either :roll:
  • Cody
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    kirby700 wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Cody wrote:
    Got four days off, been paid half a wage and I'm not happy about it, job hunting to do I'm afraid. Lots of walking to do. Can do it by bike. I reckon I won't be as good as I used to be a few year back when I attempted this task. I managed to deliver 50 CV's in a day, around 100 in 3 days to 3 different towns, all a great distance apart, and all done on my bike. Got swift responses the following week from so many places, all turned me down.

It's a challenge worth trying. Something tells me I can't do it.
    Er didn't you say you worked for your father?

No, that is only when he buys properties I help out, otherwise.

You help do them up and clear them out? Hope that pays well because it can be hard work![/quote?

yh, takes about 6 months to do a 3 bed house up which are under the £100k mark, I make about 3% from the final selling price, sometimes more.

and you end up with all this stuff to sell

I bet you're brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.

Cody, your one dumb mutha f $#ker. You lie, your racist and homophobic then come on here abd confess you work cash in hand. Who doesn't use their brain now? You do work for Hassan properties which your Daddy owns because no company in this country would employ you. What qualifications have you got then to be an estate agent?

What next, monika lewinsky or bill clinton estates lol

honestly just leave it.
  • welshkev
    Cody I CBA to quote you.

You don't pay taxes but expect to use doctors and hospitals, your bins to be collected, your street lights to be on, etc etc etc. how is this stuff funded?

I don't agree with the "wars" that we're fighting - my dad was a soldier and he'd disagree with me there - but every country needs an army of some sort.

I thought you said in the previous thread you were British first and Pakistani second. Doesn't seem that way to me.

And as I asked you in the previous thread, if you don't like it so much here why don't you move to Pakistan where things would be more how you like it?
  • Cody
    welshkev wrote:
    So if you left your cushy little job with daddy and got a new job, how would you expect to get paid if you don't have a bank account?

How would you get a mortgage?

I don't work for my dad.

I'd have to open a bank account init and pay mortgage like everyone else.

And I'd have to open an account for money to go in from a government paid job, simple.
  • Cody
    edited April 2015
    welshkev wrote:
    Cody I CBA to quote you.

You don't pay taxes but expect to use doctors and hospitals, your bins to be collected, your street lights to be on, etc etc etc. how is this stuff funded?

I don't agree with the "wars" that we're fighting - my dad was a soldier and he'd disagree with me there - but every country needs an army of some sort.

I thought you said in the previous thread you were British first and Pakistani second. Doesn't seem that way to me.

And as I asked you in the previous thread, if you don't like it so much here why don't you move to Pakistan where things would be more how you like it?

I don't use hospitals or the NHS. I pay for my medication.
    Switzerland don't need an army, there's no crime in the country, highest moderate standard of living in the world. No, I didn't say I was british first, that was misconstrued. Bins need to be collected, yes. But we could burn majority of it. And the solids well, that's fault of government and manufacturing companies, if we hadn't moved to this materialistic way of life and lived primitive, we wouldn't have to worry about bins and pollution.

The wars, the queen is the culprit, she will have the hardest torment in the grave, without her consent, parliament can't go to war. She will suffer you watch. All those children shes killed or allowed to kill. A brown man has no place in a white mans army.

I've lived in Pakistan, but can;t anymore. british government and american drone strikes are up to it again. The divide and conquer rule is at it again. so it's not safe anymore, otherwise it was a nice country!
  • Katiebob wrote:

Did you miss the original thread?

No.
  • Lancstony
    Lancstony Posts: 44
    I love you guys!! I panicked when the original thread disappeared but now I have this one to read and chuckle at during my lunch, hurray for the crazy lunatic!! :D
  • Cody
    Anyway, I got things to do.

Not on here all day to discuss politics as I don't believe in dirty politics.

Got 4 hours worth of walking to do.

Catch up with ya later.
  • welshkev
    Really Cody?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Switzerland

And what about the Swiss guard?
  • veronese68
    Cody, you are nasty parasitic racist scum. People like you disgust me.
  • welshkev
    Cody wrote:
    [
    ill. A brown man has no place in a white mans army.

Do you believe this about the police too? who would you call? (not ghostbusters)

I've lived in Pakistan, but can;t anymore. british government and american drone strikes are up to it again. The divide and conquer rule is at it again. so it's not safe anymore, otherwise it was a nice country!

I never said it wasn't I bet it's a lovely country. such a democratic and safe country form it's natives aswell! (I know not all Pakistanis, but as you're tarring all whites with the same brush! :roll:
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Cody wrote:
    The wars, the queen is the culprit, she will have the hardest torment in the grave, without her consent, parliament can't go to war. She will suffer you watch. All those children shes killed or allowed to kill. A brown man has no place in a white mans army.

Cody where's your proof? Have you ever witnessed war? You sure there's no brown men in the army as you put it?

Did you know our taxes go to your homeland that you love in aid?

So what is you opinion of people in the military?
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Cody wrote:
    I only have Gumtree and PayPal, don't have my own eBay account. Ever heard of private payments and cash on collection? I don't have to use a personal bank account. My name is not Cody on eBay or Gumtree like Kirby and Kev, the Bill and Ted Bogus pair was suggesting. I looked yesterday on eBay and Gumtree and there are dozens of users called Cody and I'm not one of them.

Bloody hell! Do you actually realise you are lying or have you got some mental disorder?

There is only 1 'cody' on eBay and he is in the USA. There is only 1 'cody-the-great' and he is in West Yorkshire.
    If cody-the-great isn't you then whoever he is has sold a lot of identical items to the ones you have told us you have sold. That's one hell of a coincidence, isn't it?
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Cody
    Yh well it's some country in Europe which doesn't have an army, I thought it was Switzerland.

I'm off for an hours ride.

Do any of you ride with a small backpack? and what kind of things go in them.

The aid in foreign countries is a scheme to keep our minds in control, the government is trying to show us their support for the poor through charities who support the governments effort in aid and cause in other things, yet same time they're doing divide and conquer. Placing people in power who have no idea of a just rule. The person placed in power comes from another country, either a puppet from a big country like America, and is put in power in that country by the larger state, he then wins the peoples support through means of deception and grandiose words. There's more to it than just that, I got Machiavelli in my bedroom and he explains how Princes rise to power through corruption and deceit. Wearing velvet gloves with an iron fist inside them. It's obvious how they come to power, but Machiavelli explains it well.

Just like no one likes the police, my opinion is same with military. Do you know how many Afghan women have been raped and babies have been born with blonde hair and blue eyes during the 10 year long war? Try and justify that.

I'm off for a ride and I'm gonna pop in to a MTB shop, just wanna have a look around. Got no money to spend but want a nice cycling jacket. lol no harm in looking

Chat some other time.
  • Sports direct had some muddy Fox jackets in a little while ago for about £15.
    Cody wrote:
    Do you know how many Afghan women have been raped and babies have been born with blonde hair and blue eyes during the 10 year long war? Try and justify that.

How do you know they're not just sluts getting some action of their own?
  • Cody
    JBA wrote:
    Cody wrote:

Bloody hell! Do you actually realise you are lying or have you got some mental disorder?

There is only 1 'cody' on eBay and he is in the USA. There is only 1 'cody-the-great' and he is in West Yorkshire.
    If cody-the-great isn't you then whoever he is has sold a lot of identical items to the ones you have told us you have sold. That's one hell of a coincidence, isn't it?

Yh well its not me. I use my original name on Gumtree and PayPal as I try to build a reputable account and client list.
This discussion has been closed.