Omloop Nieuwsblad **Spoilers**

Comments

• The sporza text feed is a gold mine.

Boonen given two tricycles for his kids when he signed in (His kids named Tom & Jerry, by the way)
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Think they're just doing the Leberg and Berendries now, which means TV should start just in time for the Muur
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Een's weather forecast for the week at the moment......
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Een's weather forecast for the week at the moment......

Met Sabine!

@gietvangent
  • Liverpool Century's own Matt Brammeier. Good lad.

I was in a 3 man break with him once - he was the other two
  • Liverpool Century's own Matt Brammeier. Good lad.

I was in a 3 man break with him once - he was the other two

I once thought I dropped him up Shaley Brow... Turned out he snapped his chain.

He also once appeared at my house at 2 in the morning with a lady of ill repute, but thats another story.

@gietvangent
  • De Ble dropped from the breakaway following a problem on Haghoek. 30s back now

@gietvangent
  • GVA does not look a happy bunny......
  • GVA does not look a happy bunny......

Nuyens takes a break from restocking the bread aisle to tell us that the GVA thing is a load of nonsense, doesn't think any actual drugs are involved and doesn't see what the point of investigating it is

@gietvangent
  • I might be watching in HD on tv, but I have also found
    an excellent Sporza feed for those wishing to watch:

http://cyclinghub.tv/livestream.php

It is a little behind tv, though.
  • Live now!

Edit: or not

@gietvangent
  • shazzz
    shazzz Posts: 1,077
    anyone know what GvA was saying?
  • shazzz wrote:
    anyone know what GvA was saying?

Not easy to focus on the race but all he can do, he's happy to be allowed to start.

That was about all I got

@gietvangent
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 73,907
    Sidewind on the haaghoek
  • Sky all over the front of the Peloton, all their riders in the first 10-12 places

@gietvangent
  • Yes, the 10 seconds of live we had was good. :(
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    Who is the young-looking Mark Kermode chap in the studio?

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • ratsbeyfus wrote:

Nick Nuyens

@gietvangent
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,451
    And a maca post in 5, 4....
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Oh great, Bradley the Belgian bit.
  • I don't think the old Flemish guy really followed Bradley's SOH there...

@gietvangent
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    ratsbeyfus wrote:

Nick Nuyens

Ooooh! Thanks. Another Beer for Bradley's year post-Rio year long bender!

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • disgruntledgoat
    disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
    edited February 2015
    I thought when I tuned in at 1330, I'd get a solid 45 minutes of cycling before the Warrington game was on... Thats going to start before the live coverage at this rate.

EDIT: SPorza website promises live coverage from a very precise 1423hrs. They've got 45 seconds by my clock

@gietvangent
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    edited February 2015
    Is that Edward Walktheplank next to Brains from the Thunderbirds
  • Gazzetta67 wrote:
    Is that Edward Walktheplant next to Brains from the Thunderbirds

That it is

@gietvangent
  • Finally.
    95 kms live.
  • Finally.
    95 kms live.

Haghoek part 2 coming up shortly. They've picked it up in the lengthy lull between Valkenberg and Kruisberg...

@gietvangent
  • Hitting the first tv pavé of the season.
    Bliss.
  • Wiggins taking the front through here with Sutton and Stannard in the wheel

@gietvangent
  • First pile up. Back half of the field, stuck.
    Sir Brad on the front.