Powerlinks don't go together or come apart when squeezed

1789101113»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    team47b wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    lesfirth wrote:
    I wanted a syringe to oil my bike. As I don't know ant drug addicts I went to my local chemist. "Sorry we cant sell you any"
    Same script at the next chemist. I looked on E bay and got two delivered next day for less than 2£.

Nothing to do with this stupid 17 page topic.
    You must look like a junkie then. :wink: I went into a chemist to buy a syringe, they asked why and I explained it was to bleed the brakes on my bike and they looked puzzled then sold me a syringe for 50p.

I was given the one in the photo by a vet :D
    Are you taking Ketamine?
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    JFK never existed.

(Just trying for 20 pages)
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Veronese68 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    lesfirth wrote:
    I wanted a syringe to oil my bike. As I don't know ant drug addicts I went to my local chemist. "Sorry we cant sell you any"
    Same script at the next chemist. I looked on E bay and got two delivered next day for less than 2£.

You must look like a junkie then. :wink: I went into a chemist to buy a syringe, they asked why and I explained it was to bleed the brakes on my bike and they looked puzzled then sold me a syringe for 50p.

Are you taking Ketamine?

No, it was for a Cat-o-mine, I'll get me coat :oops:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    team47b wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    lesfirth wrote:

Are you taking Ketamine?

No, it was for a Cat-o-mine, I'll get me coat :oops:

Thats worse than my jokes.

What did the fisherman say when he caught the biggest fish in the river?

"Oh my cod"

You're unlucky you heard the joke today, but you're meant to have fish on a Friday... so its like 50:50.
  • Smithster
    Smithster Posts: 117
    Manc33 wrote:
    KMC "Missing Link" slides on and off too easily and rattles about too much.

Your talking utter nonsense and shite. They slide on easily, they slide off easily, they don't rattle.
  • norvernrob
    norvernrob Posts: 1,448
    Had my KMC chain on a couple of months so took it off for a clean today, the missing link came off by hand and went back on by hand.

And it doesn't rattle either.