And now Max Iglinskiy done for EPO

Comments

• Don't Iain, he almost killed me over Valverde
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Any thoughts on why he chose to release this data?
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,450
    To convince his existing fans, like FF, of his innocence.

It worked.
  • Any thoughts on why he chose to release this data?

So that if he is convicted fans and riders alike will see the injustice and deepen their dislike of the UCI.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • andyp
    See.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    It's very sad. Reminds me of the woman who has just married Charlie Manson.
  • joelsim
    Don't Iain, he almost killed me over Valverde

Was he innocent too?
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Any thoughts on why he chose to release this data?

He knows he won't win in the actual court, but he can win in the court of public opinion. That's the battle he's fighting.
    The great thing with all this data is barely anyone understands it, they rely on others to explain it for them, so it doesn't take much to make it illustrate whatever you want it to and win the hearts and minds of the general public. (This is also the reason teams don't release data)
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Joelsim wrote:

Was he innocent too?

I think the line was that he probably dunnit but it didn't matter as he was ace and would win just as much without the juice.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • joelsim
    He can only persuade the gullible
  • Joelsim wrote:

Was he innocent too?

I think the line was that he probably dunnit but it didn't matter as he was ace and would win just as much without the juice.

How has Valverde done of late? I have heard he is still racking and stacking the wins, top placings and even took home something like the best cyclist award this year. I have it on good authority that he has never ceased to be one of the very top riders. Do you hear or understand the situation differently?
    Contador is the Greatest
  • joelsim
    Joelsim wrote:

Was he innocent too?

How has Valverde done of late? I have heard he is still racking and stacking the wins, top placings and even took home something like the best cyclist award this year. I have it on good authority that he has never ceased to be one of the very top riders. Do you hear or understand the situation differently?

Maybe his dog has a thyroid problem
  • iainf72 wrote:
    Frenchie, you would've loved the Landis case back in the day.

Are you the guy that kept selling upside calls despite the takeover rumours because your model said you were getting edge on your theo?

I was the guy that had the other side.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • You are correct. And thats what worries me

@gietvangent
  • iainf72 wrote:
    Frenchie, you would've loved the Landis case back in the day.

Are you the guy that kept selling upside calls despite the takeover rumours because your mode said you were getting edge on your theo?

I was the guy that had the other side.

That was just noise

@gietvangent
  • Joelsim, your short sentances are bad enough even without the lack of grammar. The content of the sentances are far worse though. Try and add some value rather than beat the same doping drum and talk nonsence.

Knowledge without wisdom is like water in the sand.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • joelsim
    edited December 2014
    Joelsim, your short sentances are bad enough even without the lack of grammar. The content of the sentances are far worse though. Try and add some value rather than beat the same doping drum and talk nonsence.

'without the lack of grammar', 'sentances', 'content...are'.

Just talk(ing) 'nonsence' mate.
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    That's hilarious.
  • You are correct. And thats what worries me

Is he another one who has managed to perform consistently at a high level throughout the entire year yet evade the doping authorities?

By the time the fool has learned the game, the players have dispersed.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Joelsim wrote:
    Joelsim, your short sentances are bad enough even without the lack of grammar. The content of the sentances are far worse though. Try and add some value rather than beat the same doping drum and talk nonsence.

'without the lack of grammar', 'sentances', 'content...are'.

Just talk(ing) 'nonsence' mate.

Well done for passing the test. So you may not be as dumb as you appear?
    Contador is the Greatest
  • andyp
    Ooh, you've left yourself wide open there, FF.
  • thomthom
    That's a bold reply, that one..
  • "That's right, I'm talking Nonce-Sense"

@gietvangent
  • joelsim
    Would you like to buy some headphones FF now we're getting on famously?
  • Joelsim wrote:

It is a nice idea but I spent the last of the money I saved for Christmas presents donating to Kreuziger's defence fund.

My wife wont be happy yet she may change her mind when Kreuziger told me I would get double my money back if he wins, and I don't make many losing trades.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • joelsim
    Only double? I suspect you'd have got better odds on Betfair.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    I spent the last of the money I saved for Christmas presents donating to Kreuziger's defence fund.

*chuckle*
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Joelsim wrote:

It is a nice idea but I spent the last of the money I saved for Christmas presents donating to Kreuziger's defence fund.

My wife wont be happy yet she may change her mind when Kreuziger told me I would get double my money back if he wins, and I don't make many losing trades.

He won't win.
    He'll be getting a two year sentance. :P
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • thomthom
    Joelsim wrote:

He won't win.

That's nonsence.
  • joelsim
    ThomThom wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:

He won't win.

That's nonsence.

Are we trading blows?