Anyone here visit Gumball3000 in UK ?

12346»

Comments

• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    VTech wrote:
    What I find odd is people having a go at me about it. I can't help the fact that the world is as it is. Money talks, we can argue as much as we like about it, it changes nothing. I have never said it is right or just, I have only stated that it is what it is.

The problem is that even though you are not saying it's 'right or just', you appear to be condoning in it by actively partaking in said activities yourself. And the absence of any condemnation speaks volumes.

If we turn up at the same restaurant, both unknown to the restaurant, you in a Ferrari and me in a normal car, and you are given the best table and me a crap one, I would consider that unfair, unethical and somewhat stupid, as I could be a Nobel Prize Winner and you a Mafia crime boss. Also, were I the 'upgradee' I would feel somewhat embarrassed vis a vis my fellow diners.

There is classy wealth, and there is showy, crass wealth. Some of the most impressive people I've ever met are those that keep their wealth discreetly hidden and are polite and highly ethical and civilised. Noone likes a showoff.

Its taken many pages but this is the first real argument to the point.
    Again, I will reiterate, I don't think its fair, I have just commented on the fact that it is the way it is.
    I will take advantages in life, maybe thats wrong and if it is I'm sorry but its me, its how I am.
    Im not saying that this approach is right, but its the way I work.
    As for others, I can't comments on how they operate.
    Living MY dream.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    This thread is brilliant !!

I've purposfully avoided V-Tech's threads/posts for some time as they were full of unsubstantiated horse sh!t and thinly veiled 'I'm better than you', condescending bollox, which usually ended in him accusing me of following him into threads to argue with him.

It turns out that nothing's changed, the bollox continues and he's still the common denominator.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • VTech
    MattC59 wrote:
    This thread is brilliant !!

I've purposfully avoided V-Tech's threads/posts for some time as they were full of unsubstantiated horse sh!t and thinly veiled 'I'm better than you', condescending bollox, which usually ended in him accusing me of following him into threads to argue with him.

It turns out that nothing's changed, the bollox continues and he's still the common denominator.

You said it brother ! :mrgreen:
    Living MY dream.
  • junglist_matty
    junglist_matty Posts: 1,731
    edited June 2014
    VTech.....

You mentioned on several posts "you work hard".... Does being consistently online - throughout the working day - posting on numerous forums count as "working hard"?

Just asking ;)
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Monkeypump wrote:
    Children, if you insist on squabbling, can you do it by PM?

Clearly there are plenty on here who dislike VTech, but it's just going to end in another locked thread.

The attacks really are getting a little boring. Nobody is forced to read VTech's posts. Do you all respond just to have a dig?

Hopefully you're right :wink:

I like a bit of banter too but when it's the same boring old shite I can't be bothered with it :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • VTech
    VTech.....

You mentioned on several posts "you work hard".... Does being consistently online - throughout the working day - posting on numerous forums count as "working hard"?

Just asking ;)

If I told you the truth I would be ridiculed so choose to play it by ear.
    Living MY dream.
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    There is classy wealth, and there is showy, crass wealth. Some of the most impressive people I've ever met are those that keep their wealth discreetly hidden and are polite and highly ethical and civilised. Noone likes a showoff.

The elephant has left the room.
    tick - tick - tick
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    Right here's my take on it, all of this has been said before, nothing new, so I am closing this now! :x

Vtech, please stop winding people up!

I have already banned two people temporarily and Vtech, you are getting as bad winding others up, so cut it out!

I am sick of tired of who said this and who said that and who has more money and who doesn't and who has got this and who doesn't want that, all I want to do is ride my bike, not keep reading the same old drivel over and over again.

Keep it clean and don't keep squabbling it's like a kindergarten in here.

I really have got better things to do than keep reading all these posts.

It was suggested to ban everyone and start clean, perhaps that might be a good idea and I am seriously debating that as an option!
This discussion has been closed.