• Dick Scruttock
    Dick Scruttock Posts: 2,533
    Ohh baby :D
    CCeePRUVEAE-EoS.jpg
  • Dawesy92
    Dawesy92 Posts: 606
    Ohh baby :D
    CCeePRUVEAE-EoS.jpg

That looks a serious piece of kit mate!! Hurry up and get it on the bike!
  • BloggingFit
    BloggingFit Posts: 919
    Sweet.

Went for a climb switch I see. Did you go for some adjustability for the switch or kept it to the one setting?
    Bird Aeris : Trek Remedy 9.9 29er : Trek Procaliber 9.8 SL
  • Dick Scruttock
    Sweet.

Went for a climb switch I see. Did you go for some adjustability for the switch or kept it to the one setting?

The ElevenSix has that switch, thats what makes it what it is. Ive gone for a plush tune for descents and a stout tune for climbing. Proper, proper excited to get it on the bike now. Meant to be the first customer in the UK to have it too 8)
  • BloggingFit
    Cool, assumed it was an option although I guess you could opt not to have it as part of the tune.

Is the sag level purely based on the stiffness of the spring for rider weight or is there a preload you can adjust?
  • Dick Scruttock
    Well its here :D
    D01CB2D8-43DC-4758-BAE0-9B016652471C.jpg
    1F1136DD-18D2-41A6-AB51-EAE4F1404792.jpg
    5D0E53EE-C454-47D4-B709-DB9BCBBB3796.jpg
    Going to get out later on hopefully for a rip.
  • BloggingFit
    Can see the climb switch better now and see it's separate to the other knobs. First pick looked like it was integral.

Looks awesome on the bike. Must resist getting one although if this Aeris build ends up being very capable then it would make "sense" to go with a coil to achieve a bit more separation. That would be the excuse anyway!
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Meant to be the first customer in the UK to have it too 8)

Having followed a few of your builds now I'm not surprised. The Nomad looks great by the way.
  • Dick Scruttock
    Cannot wait to get home and take it for a spin. Had the second part of my trip cancelled so I am heading home tomorrow morning. Might try and go for a quick spin in the afternoon. Want to put the fork up to 170mm as well again now I have solved the damper tune.
  • Dick Scruttock
    Antm81 wrote:
    Meant to be the first customer in the UK to have it too 8)

Having followed a few of your builds now I'm not surprised. The Nomad looks great by the way.

Thanks :D Think I have had more bikes than some folk have had hot dinners lol
  • Dick Scruttock
    First ride out with the shock, I suppose the best recommendation I can give is I forgot about it lol. It just works really nice, like really nice! Put the ChEnve's back on as I was riding some rocky trails and don't really want to trash another expensive rim.
    D8EBD326-0610-4727-B86C-CE9430BB13FB.jpg
  • Dick Scruttock
    Got another ride on it in tonight, shock just feels right. Not touched any of the settings just yet, I want to get some good miles in and break it in and then I will have a twiddle.
  • BloggingFit
    Sounds promising so far.