Comments

• city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    I don't care what they win
    Oh yes you do :wink:

Oohhh nnnooo I don't :D
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,768
    You seemed to mind whan I pointed out we've won the Champions League but you never have :wink:

Anyway, here's some some topical stuff for City and Liverpool fans...

1979749_788529941183903_4815813731261460197_n.jpg?oh=3158f28910d48ddcb817e57f7c7456d6&oe=5554B6C0

10420097_786907524679478_2428494264699274756_n.jpg?oh=bf76851e268e80ee5c3b7fa00fa045dc&oe=55285840
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:

10420097_786907524679478_2428494264699274756_n.jpg?oh=bf76851e268e80ee5c3b7fa00fa045dc&oe=55285840

Could you not find one comparing Chelsea's squad value with Bradford's? :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Could you not find one comparing Chelsea's squad value with Bradford's? :wink:
    That's your job. In the meantime....

10685683_786830238020540_7450199293661926279_n.jpg?oh=bdc6e961c6df72a65634aa76d7a31bf5&oe=555E466A

:lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Ha liked that link Stevo. Once again liverpools ability to finish like a 78 year old codger was shown
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • city_boy
    Another game I'm not particularly looking forward to today.

Although Chelsea are slight favourites, it's a bit more up in the air than it was a week ago! Chelsea without Costa and maybe Fabrigas and City without Yaya and Nasri suggest that it will be the defences that may decide the game (takes a gulp :( )

That said, Clattenburg is reffing and we all know he will want to be star of the show, so anything could happen!

My prediction, a narrow win for one of us with Clattenburg not being popular with one set of fans.
    (Let's just hope he doesn't fall for Hazard's dives/theatricals, or succumb Jose gobbing off at him in the tunnel at half time :wink: )
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Chelsea 0 - 2 Manc City
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Actually think City may grab this, though Chelsea still have the goal scorers, as shown against L'pool you can create chances you just need people who can finish
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Hard one to call given we're without Costa and probably Fabregas; City with no Toure or Nasri. That said, City have to win this one whereas I'm sure Jose will settle for a draw of we can't make the home advantage count. Whichever way, not sure this will be a classic.
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Whichever way, not sure this will be a classic.

You could be right. If Chelsea score first then it won't be pretty. At least if City get the opener then at least the neutrals might get to see some football!
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Whichever way, not sure this will be a classic.

You could be right. If Chelsea score first then it won't be pretty. At least if City get the opener then at least the neutrals might get to see some football!
    If we score first you'll need to come forward, creating some space at the back Arsenal style - so there could be some good football either way :)
  • Stevo_666
    Some hot-off-the-press transfer window news :D

10685420_789290774441153_6751958636207957316_n.jpg?oh=c352881151aa14561bebd24ba22a1800&oe=556B266D&__gda__=1432239411_fc133fc302f4bead7fea84142c823e6e
  • city_boy
    Aw diddums, poor ickle jose doesn't want to give an interview! What a tosser :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Aw diddums, poor ickle jose doesn't want to give an interview! What a tosser :lol:
    Nearly as daft as 'The Ethical One' trying to take the moral high ground :roll: :wink:
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Nearly as daft as 'The Ethical One' trying to take the moral high ground :roll: :wink:

Don't try to defend the indefensible, you'll be as bad as that d1ck of a manager of yours :wink:
  • city_boy
    Top quality bus parking second half by the Negative One!
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    City Boy wrote:

Aw diddums didn't you win? Looks like you'll have to claw the 5 point gap elsewhere.
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Don't try to defend the indefensible, you'll be as bad as that d1ck of a manager of yours :wink:
    A 5 point lead and a 9 better goal difference is very defensible, thanks :wink:
  • city_boy
    City Boy wrote:

Aw diddums didn't you win? Looks like you'll have to claw the 5 point gap elsewhere.

Haha, no aw diddums about it. I'm proud of City today. We came away to the top of the league team and forced them into a backs to the wall performance. If you and Stevo are happy to be more concerned with not losing than trying to prove your credentials by actually trying to beat the current champions then fair play to you. :wink:

I'd honestly rather finish runners up trying to play winning football with a manager that doesn't act like an embarrassing spoilt two year old than winning it Chelsea/Borehino style :mrgreen:
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    I'd honestly rather finish runners up trying to play winning football with a manager that doesn't act like an embarrassing spoilt two year old than winning it Chelsea/Borehino style :mrgreen:
    José'll fix it for you... :)

Glad you're happy to be a loser, as it's something you'll probably need to get used to :wink:
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Jesus, I think I 've entered a permanent vegetative state after watching that. Its upsetting to know that this was a game which had a worldwide audience probably ten times that of which will watch the Superbore tomorrow night and that's the best we could show them.

There is too much money in the game now a days , and nobody is playing with the right spirit. Bring back Ozzie Ardiles at Newcastle.
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Glad you're happy to be a loser, as it's something you'll probably need to get used to :wink:

And I'm glad your happy to desperately cling on for a draw!

At least we're all happy for each other :wink:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Chelsea fans show their class.

2538D7B000000578-0-image-m-29_1422732703919.jpg
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Chelsea fans show their class

Yes that's right, media find one div who takes a banner to a game and it's 'Chelsea fans'. Are you normally so gullible? I was there and the reception he received was great. Of course there are a few that are annoyed about the way his move to City has come about but to the vast majority he is and always will be a legend. But hey let's see if they report Chelsea fans applauding him and singing his name, probably not. :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Chelsea fans show their class.
    At least that Chelsea supporter is being honest, unlike certain people and organisations we could mention :roll:

BtUVgh-CcAAZoya-jpg-large_3177573.jpg?20140803151833

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/frank-lampard-updates-situation-on-fb-i-will-start-playing-for-new-york-city-at-end-of-season/
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    Two points gained for us. :twisted:
  • city_boy
    Ballysmate wrote:

Yes that's right, media find one div who takes a banner to a game and it's 'Chelsea fans'. Are you normally so gullible? I was there and the reception he received was great. Of course there are a few that are annoyed about the way his move to City has come about but to the vast majority he is and always will be a legend. But hey let's see if they report Chelsea fans applauding him and singing his name, probably not. :roll:

Maybe the 'classy' Mourinho could praise the 'classy' Cheslea fans in his post match interview...... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Maybe the 'classy' Mourinho could praise the 'classy' Cheslea fans in his post match interview...... :lol::lol::lol:
    Maybe 'The Ethical One' can explain how lying about Lampard's arrangements to everyone including City's sister club is classy :wink:

Oh, and as Manc33 has pointed out, Manure are closing in on you. Manc derby will be interesting :)
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Maybe 'The Ethical One' can explain how lying about Lampard's arrangements to everyone including City's sister club is classy :wink:

Oh, and as Manc33 has pointed out, Manure are closing in on you. Manc derby will be interesting :)

Maybe you can explain why you keep using the phrase "the ethical one"?
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Ballysmate wrote:

777d6567_7307d1344213295-fishing-fishing-fish-water-smiley-emoticon-000714-large.gif

Too easy.