The whatever footie that's going on (with actual fans) thread

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    I've met Suarez loads of times. Wonderful company. Biting wit.

Been known to chew up barbed comments and spit them out.

Medal for gallantry, a new identity and a flight to somewhere anonymous for the first person to post a piccie of Suarez's burd's norks.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,923
    nathancom wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Soooo Suarez, Suarez, Suarez what will we do with you.
    The UK needs some new legislation to protect defenders wearing blue - maybe they should call it the 'Dangerous Dorks Act' ?

:D

He needs to read this book

Bq7WlLMIYAEh4kh_zpse45370a4.jpg

By the way, Mike Tyson is wonderful company.
    :lol:

Ripe for photoshopping that is...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    How true....

Suarez.+You+never+bite+alone_58b584_4550332.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    article-2312979-196D9253000005DC-574_634x334.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Ripe for a remake?

LiverpoolPoster.jpg?itok=TPsXsNj5
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Can Suarez possibly sink any lower?
  • Stevo_666
    all-branislav_2542908k.jpg
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    I heard he was just trying to help out fellow Liverpool forward Sturridge with promoting Subway by tucking into a hearty italian
  • Stevo_666
    Looks like the Liverpool attack will be lacking a bit of bite for the first part of next season.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,550
    I bet his dentist gets a fortune for the risk factor.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pesky_jones
    The smiley face he's added after makes me think he is sincere in what he is insinuating, but surely not...? That goddam smiley, throwing me off.
  • pinno
  • Stevo_666
    Seems to be the same rep that Liverpudlians have that spawns jokes about them being the best formula 1 pitstop mechanics :wink: You'd have to be a bit naive to park a van with 20 grands worth of bikes in it near Anfield...
  • pinno
    Chelski bought the Barca drop out and now the flop Diego Costa for £32m!!
  • pesky_jones
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Seems to be the same rep that Liverpudlians have that spawns jokes about them being the best formula 1 pitstop mechanics :wink: You'd have to be a bit naive to park a van with windows and 30 grands worth of bikes in it near Anywhere

ftfy

Dumb roadies got what they deserved :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Chelski bought the Barca drop out and now the flop Diego Costa for £32m!!
    Yep, waste of money. Why do we need the third most prolific striker in La Liga last season behind Ronaldo and Messi, when we can tonk Arsenal 6-0 without a decent striker in the team :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Seems to be the same rep that Liverpudlians have that spawns jokes about them being the best formula 1 pitstop mechanics :wink: You'd have to be a bit naive to park a van with windows and 30 grands worth of bikes in it near Anywhere

ftfy

Fair point :D
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

ftfy

Fair point :D

Everyone knows that vans are only to get your bike to the top of the hill again :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Exactly, and they'll never get my bike 'cos I'm always in the van at the same time :)
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Exactly, and they'll never get my bike 'cos I'm always in the van at the same time :)
    Us crudders aren't so daft after all are we :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

In one thread you're slating the bloke and in another you're sucking up?! Must be the stress of anticipating roasted maggot and chilli grasshopper soup whilst trying to explain to the missus where you've been for the past 2 years and 14 days.
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

In one thread you're slating the bloke and in another you're sucking up?! Must be the stress of anticipating roasted maggot and chilli grasshopper soup whilst trying to explain to the missus where you've been for the past 2 years and 14 days.

I have no intention of roasting my maggot young man :P

God is that really how much of my life I've wasted on here, I assume that's what you mean? :shock:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

God is that really how much of my life I've wasted on here, I assume that's what you mean? :shock:

You're still alive?!? Oh hang on, you haven't been for the Thai cook up job yet.
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You're still alive?!? Oh hang on, you haven't been for the Thai cook up job yet.

Keep up :roll:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Keep up :roll:

I'm in granny gear. Which reminds me - where's that tw@t Stevo?
  • Stevo_666
    I'm in granny gear. Which reminds me - where's that tw@t Stevo?
    Oh hai :mrgreen:

Getting the Panzer ready for next weeks' van assisted gravity fest in Wales if you must know.
  • Stevo_666
    And so the new season draws near - wifey kicked things off this morning by getting tickets for Chelski v Leicester on 23rd August. Roll on...
  • pesky_jones
    So apparently Arsenal man is richer than Chelsea man.

I hope chelseas assets get frozen :twisted: