The whatever footie that's going on (with actual fans) thread

Comments

• nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    nathancom wrote:
    You wait all day then two come at once then nothing for another hour.

What lamp post are you waiting beside? Use more lippy hun.
    You are after my gig, there's a nice bus stop 100 yards that way.
  • I still think we(liverpool) can do it, Everton have been very good this year and Citys record at Goodison isn't the best to we can hope, still I wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle snap out of their poor run of form to take points off us on last day of season that would be typical

Gonna be difficult now….
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,759
    I still think we(liverpool) can do it, Everton have been very good this year and Citys record at Goodison isn't the best to we can hope, still I wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle snap out of their poor run of form to take points off us on last day of season that would be typical

Gonna be difficult now….
    Whoopsie Liverpool, forgetting to defend again :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,466
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I still think we(liverpool) can do it, Everton have been very good this year and Citys record at Goodison isn't the best to we can hope, still I wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle snap out of their poor run of form to take points off us on last day of season that would be typical

Gonna be difficult now….
    Whoopsie Liverpool, forgetting to defend again :mrgreen:

The league went East when Chelski beat them. I doubt City will slip now. Pellegrini has a little more experience than Brenda.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    It's all over for Borinho too. Ha ha. Not much better than Arsenal...oh but wait, we are in a final.
  • nathancom
    Still a great season for us and the owners should give him money to strengthen. The squad was clearly 3-4 quality players short - we missed Henderson in the last 3 games.

Strange how since the ManC game the two clubs have gone in opposite directions despite the result.

I hope Booreen gets the sack again, it looks like he is trying to piss all his players off again too.
  • Stevo_666
    Trouble is, for Liverpool it could have been THE season - so close. At this rate you'll get another decent shot at the title in about 2038 based on when you last won it. A bloke at work went to the Palace game last night and saw Liverpool fans crying like little girls after the game, they probably realise thery're not going to get many chances like this.

Gerrards expression says it all about Liverpools season:
    _74655313_gerrardpa.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    like a little girl you say...
    johnfinch wrote:
    ngbbs4fe638333210f.jpg

Why are you trying to aggravate liverpool fans anyway? Is it to console yourself after the CL? :D
  • shockedsoshocked
    shockedsoshocked Posts: 4,021
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    johnfinch wrote:
    ngbbs4fe638333210f.jpg

Why are you trying to aggravate liverpool fans anyway? Is it to console yourself after the CL? :D

At least Terry will end his career having won the league, not so sure Gerrard ever will. He will rue that bit of poor ball control for ever I think.
  • nathancom
    He shouldn't, it is a long season and Liverpool have been due a couple of poor results. Anyway great season compared to the last 5, we are back.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    johnfinch wrote:
    ngbbs4fe638333210f.jpg

At least Terry will end his career having won the league, not so sure Gerrard ever will. He will rue that bit of poor ball control for ever I think.

He let the title slip under his foot.
  • nathancom wrote:
    He shouldn't, it is a long season and Liverpool have been due a couple of poor results. Anyway great season compared to the last 5, we are back.

The problem Brenda will have next season is managing expectation.
  • Stevo_666
    It's all over for Borinho too. Ha ha. Not much better than Arsenal...oh but wait, we are in a final.
    Wouldn't the FA cup look a bit lonely in the Arsenal trophy cabinet?

emirates-trophy-cabinet_835475.jpg

How many trophies have Chelski won since you last won one? :wink:
  • pinno
    Brenda needs 4 full backs of world class standard and a fit Henderson for the season. On top of that some defensive lessons from Borinho.

@ Stevo - As if you had anything to do with Chelski trophies you muppet.
  • Stevo_666
    It's not my fault you blew your chance - you can always blame Everton :wink:

BmyVBqXIYAEJ0QP.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Never said I did :?

Stop getting narky now, I know it's a bit of a sore point :wink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShT5Bq4hX9FCeKcGd0qcONGJSd_JkdRkF2yZnWjjWpPK9k3L3K
  • nathancom
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Never said I did :?

Stop getting narky now, I know it's a bit of a sore point :wink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShT5Bq4hX9FCeKcGd0qcONGJSd_JkdRkF2yZnWjjWpPK9k3L3K
    [arsene]Football's not about winning trophies, it is about developing players for other teams to win trophies.[/arsene]
  • Stevo_666
    The trouble 'n' strife just showed me this (she's into her footy as well)

Bm5wX9EIEAAf3v8.jpg:medium

:D
  • Stevo_666
    They think it's all over...
  • Stevo_666
    It is now.

Time for a World Cup thread where we can have some internatonal rivalry, mick-taking and general slanging. Just a pity Scotland, Ireland, NI and Wales aren't good enough to even be in it, would have been a good laugh :wink:
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Does that mean that we can all laugh as Enggggeeerrrlannnndd crash out in the first round/quarters?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Probably, I just wanted to get the first World Cup dig in :)
  • Matthewfalle
    Chapeau! Or rather, on the head son!

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Just reading A$hley Cole won't be going to the world cup, hope he wasn't driving his Range Rover when he took the call.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    No his good friend Jermaine Pennant was driving at the time Cashley got the news, He nearly choked on his penis!!!

amazing it will allow Penis but not c@ck
  • Matthewfalle
    What? Cashley nearly choked on his own penis while Pennant was driving? Well knock me sideways - that's really something I never, ever want to see.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Cashly may be a tw@t as a bloke, but he served England well.
    107 caps with 106 starts.
    Compare that with the shirt model who was given cameos by coming on for the last 5 min of games to boost his haul of caps.
  • Matthewfalle
    Agree complete and utter weapon as a bloke (although he did do one interview last year and actually came across as alright - must have bee a one off) but as a Chelsea fan I'll be sad to see him go.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    I quite like this alternative premier league table - only counting goals scored by English players. Man City's position is particularly amusing:
    alt-table.png