TDF 2013 Stage 15 - Ventoux *Spoilers*

Comments

• Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    Gazzetta67 wrote:
    Movistar giving froome, contador, J rod an armchair ride here.

Dan Martin C, mon nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

That would be great too. But they need to go early. Give Froome a sniff of the stage and it's all over. Probably.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    Nice to see the Sky domestiques doing their job

Crowds look awesome too
  • Rundfahrt
    Rundfahrt Posts: 551
    Forum Ventoux leaderboard?

I did 1:12 on a 39x23 in 2002. It was rubbish.

That's seriously impressive.

although depends where you measured from :wink: Strava leaderboard is here - http://app.strava.com/segments/726124

That leader board will change today. I figure Ten Dam will ride up it a little faster then 14.1 mph!
  • tigerben
    tigerben Posts: 233
    French win today please. Do not mind who.
    Do not think the break will survive so looking for something special from out of the peloton...
  • poppit
    poppit Posts: 926
    Was that Paulhino dropped off, no 96, not good for Saxo if it was.
    Eddy Merckx EMX-3
    Dolan L'Etape
    Cougar Zero Uno
    Genesis Core 50
    Planet X TOR
  • Lichtblick
    Lichtblick Posts: 1,434
    Chavenel off the front
    22 off the back
  • Lichtblick
    (Looks like they've fixed that queue-up-to-post thang)
  • disgruntledgoat
    disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
    Rolland gone already
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Rundfahrt
    Amazing powers of recovery from Sky, from having the whole team blow up two days ago, to being on the front yesterday and now setting the pass up the Ventoux.
  • adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    Rolland gone already
    Yay no silly polka dots on camera for the next hour!
  • adr82
    Rundfahrt wrote:
    Amazing powers of recovery from Sky, from having the whole team blow up two days ago, to being on the front yesterday and now setting the pass up the Ventoux.
    Don't f*cking start. Keep it in the other thread please.
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,396
    Lopez gone
  • Rundfahrt
    adr82 wrote:
    Rundfahrt wrote:

Golly, I am sorry if I made a logical observation. Don't get your knickers in a twist lass.
  • disgruntledgoat
    disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
    Oh good a break
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Lichtblick
    adr82 wrote:
    Rundfahrt wrote:

Nowt wrong with that post. :?: :shock:
  • slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    Rundfahrt wrote:
    You mean after sitting behind Europcar and Movistar all day and then shedding riders within a few minutes of the hurt going on. Seek help.
  • adr82
    Rundfahrt wrote:
    adr82 wrote:
    Rundfahrt wrote:

Golly, I am sorry if I made a logical observation. Don't get your knickers in a twist lass.
    And I'm just making the observation that it was nice to have at least one spoiler thread without people bringing up this crap. Lass.
  • alihisgreat
    The music on this selle italia advert is horrendous
  • Lichtblick
    Sagan wheely and waves a tout a l'heure
  • Dorset_Boy
    Sagan pulling wheelies :D
  • Rundfahrt
    Rundfahrt wrote:
    You mean after sitting behind Europcar and Movistar all day and then shedding riders within a few minutes of the hurt going on. Seek help.

The usual suspects are showing up and doing what they always do: refuse to see anything that might be wrong and go for insults. Just like the USPS days. :lol:
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    edited July 2013
    Sagan you beast!!! What a crowd pleaser.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Ok just got back - brief summary please?
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • adr82
    Rundfahrt wrote:
    Rundfahrt wrote:

The usual suspects are showing up and doing what they always do: refuse to see anything that might be wrong and go for insults. Just like the USPS days. :lol:
    For the last time, take it here: viewtopic.php?f=40002&t=12930855
  • slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    Rundfahrt wrote:
    Rundfahrt wrote:

lol, we know who the usual suspects are. And probably best to respect the wishes of the site admin don't you think?
  • MrTapir
    MrTapir Posts: 1,206
    who are these dutch people that keep happening on the eurosport feed?
  • Rundfahrt
    ddraver wrote:
    Not much until Ventoux started. Sagan in the break so he got all the points. Movistar on the front for a while. Sky blows things up at the front as soon as Ventoux starts.
  • alihisgreat
    Froome saving Porte and Kennaugh for later
  • Dorset_Boy
    sky look like they're down to froome + 3
  • Lichtblick
    ddraver wrote:

Exciting bish-bash at intermediary sprint which Sagan won with a wheely over the line. Greipel and Cav came over like little old ladies going to church.

Other than that, not much.