Giro stage 13 SPOILER

Comments

• Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    whole peloton lined out, scarponi riding along with his mouth shut looking untroubled :)
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    Specialized "Venga"

oh dear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    whole peloton lined out, scarponi riding along with his mouth shut looking untroubled :)

It's a shame Scarponi is a cheating sh*tbag because I do like his style and his raceface.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    I will like him if he gets a position on the podium as I'll win a small amount of money. All forgiven Michele! ;0
  • danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    Just gone through 70k's to go and gap steady at 2'23 with OPSQ up front for Cav
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • MrTapir
    MrTapir Posts: 1,206
    For those not able to watch the action the peloton is holding steady at 3"40 behind the breakaway group with OPQS sat at the front controlling things

I'm finally able to watch it on my phone as I downloaded Sky Go last night. What a revelation! I'm at work, so its fairly dangerous.

Also a shot of umbrellas coming out at the finish.
  • danlikesbikes
    MrTapir wrote:
    For those not able to watch the action the peloton is holding steady at 3"40 behind the breakaway group with OPQS sat at the front controlling things

I'm finally able to watch it on my phone as I downloaded Sky Go last night. What a revelation! I'm at work, so its fairly dangerous.

Yeah they have had showers on and off today in the region but so far nothing to much to worry about
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • Vino'sGhost
    MrTapir wrote:

Ace, i hope youve connected to wifi or have a very generous data scheme :) last july cost me a fortune
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    MrTapir wrote:
    I'm at work, so its fairly dangerous.

The mind boggles. Are you a lion tamer or a helicopter pilot or something? :D
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    RonB wrote:
    MrTapir wrote:

:lol: Love it when posters dig deep on flat stages.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    RonB wrote:
    MrTapir wrote:

No he's Michelle Cound's ego masseur :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    RonB wrote:
    MrTapir wrote:

No he's Michelle Cound's ego masseur :lol:

How many times, where's the fucking "like" button?!
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • MrTapir
    Was that a wedding party cheering the riders on? The bride was well up for it.
  • MrTapir
    Columbian riders arguing over whose turn it is to have the computer.
  • MrTapir
    MrTapir wrote:

Ace, i hope youve connected to wifi or have a very generous data scheme :) last july cost me a fortune

I've got Three's All you can eat data package :D
  • Le Commentateur
    Le Commentateur Posts: 4,099
    is it p***ing it down yet?

As they went through voghera the road is dry for the breakaway group
    And... it's apparently raining at the finish. ("Pioggia all'arrivo...di nuovo")
  • Le Commentateur
    MrTapir wrote:
    Was that a wedding party cheering the riders on? The bride was well up for it.

They must have known the stage route and booked the church for the appropriate day.
  • kleinstroker
    kleinstroker Posts: 2,133
    Nice day for it...
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    Yesterday and today have been very good for my work productivity output. As you were peloton, my deadlines don't need any drama.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • Vino'sGhost
    ok its friday afternoon im supposed to be dossing but i think id rather work than watch this
  • Le Commentateur
    Time to do some invoices.
  • danlikesbikes
    ok its friday afternoon im supposed to be dossing but i think id rather work than watch this

Well it if switch off now your going to miss the decisive action OPQS trying to get over the hill with the peloton with all the other sprinters teams trying to put the hurt on to drop him you would assume as can't see most teams wanting to sprint against him in his current form.
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    Luckily the cricket has started to get interesting...
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • RonB
    Going to be interesting how OPQS play out the rest of this stage though. They won't want to get too close to the break atm & there is still the categorised climb to come.
  • Vino'sGhost
    5hours done and still 45K to go thats a long day
  • Vino'sGhost
    RonB wrote:
    Going to be interesting how OPQS play out the rest of this stage though. They won't want to get too close to the break atm & there is still the categorised climb to come.

Im telling myself its going to be interesting but i havent managed to convince myself
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    RonB wrote:

Cav is never going to win this stage which is why their chase has been so ridiculous.
  • RonB
    Good work, keep it up. Inner chimp and all that :D

Edit - msg to Vino btw.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Dunno why OPQS closed this down so early. Riders attacking everywhere now, just as they get to the hill.
  • Vino'sGhost
    RonB wrote:
    Good work, keep it up. Inner chimp and all that :D

Edit - msg to Vino btw.

Ah now i know its the inner chimp i can see him for what he is. I shall enjoy it!

thank you Doctor. :D