Comments

• Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    im getting moist about this, its going to be epic
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    Thought this was nice]

253285_417571175006632_875004740_n_zpsc928e621.jpg

I know I shouldn't quote big pics, but that's the worst bit of photoshopping I've seen for ages. I know Brad wears weird collars but FFS...

Strava is not Zen.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Boab Millar's blog on CN about the Giro is a good read
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,314
    iainf72 wrote:

Page seems to have gone blank - did he say something outrageous?
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    iainf72 wrote:

Naviational links are buggered

try this
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/blogs/robert-millar
  • ocdupalais
    In the midst of what's being presented by the press as a couple of pantomime dames bickering about leadership roles in the Tour, it's nice to come back to Earth and see the British Champ rocking up to his local evening 10 for a bit of pre-Giro form tweakage...
    http://sheridan.zenfolio.com/mad_10tt_300413

Liking the bloke in a yellow sail making no concession whatsoever to aerodynamics in a TT...
  • ocdupalais
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    iainf72 wrote:

Naviational links are buggered

try this
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/blogs/robert-millar

Great - ta.
  • Richmond Racer
    Rujano being left out of Giro - Vacansoleil playing safe, citing his association with ongoing Padova investigation
  • wombly_knees
    wombly_knees Posts: 657
    Basso out with a cyst according to Gazzetta.
    link
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,440
    Getting excited now, started watching Stars and Watercarriers this morning, that didn't help. God knows how I'm going to get any work done over the next 3 weeks.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    link

Is it just me, or is anyone else a little bit relieved at that announcement?
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • Richmond Racer
    Salsiccia1 wrote:
    link

Is it just me, or is anyone else a little bit relieved at that announcement?

Hmmm....he's pop at the Tour though, annoyingly
  • ocdupalais
    The thing I like about BMC is that it's got the most British squad of riders in the line-up for the Giro...
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Shame Sagan is doing California instead of the this....
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • wombly_knees
    wombly_knees Posts: 657
    A lemon sized cyst on his posterior, apparently. Basso's compensated for Armstrong.

Hoping Betancur goes well, be grouse as if he does.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Poor Iain.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Shame Sagan is doing California instead of the this....
    He would have been the perfect person to squeeze the cyst on Basso's bottom.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Who's leading cannondale now then?

Viviani. Sprinter.
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    Who's leading cannondale now then?

Viviani. Sprinter.

Waste of a race then zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • edhornby
    edhornby Posts: 1,780
    apologies if I missed it in the other pages but....

where to watch if you only have freeview? any terrestrial channels or is it online?
    "I get paid to make other people suffer on my wheel, how good is that"
    --Jens Voight
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    edhornby wrote:

where to watch if you only have freeview? any terrestrial channels or is it online?

Not on freeview i'm afriad, should be plenty of online feeds knocking about though http://www.cyclingfans.com/ or try http://www.steephill.tv
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    edhornby wrote:

It usually gets broadcast legally on the internet by the organizers via the Gazzetta website (with no Geo restrictions)
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • c_nichols
    c_nichols Posts: 27
    To everyone's knowledge, are there any freeview highlights shows? Or is it just Eurosport and Sky? (Sure I saw something about the sky Giro coverage during their Tour de Romandie shows???)
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    RichN95 wrote:
    edhornby wrote:

It usually gets broadcast legally on the internet by the organizers via the Gazzetta website (with no Geo restrictions)

I seem to remember reading that they weren't doing that any more.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    edited May 2013
    c_nichols wrote:
    To everyone's knowledge, are there any freeview highlights shows? Or is it just Eurosport and Sky? (Sure I saw something about the sky Giro coverage during their Tour de Romandie shows???)
    Remember there is Wiggins on the start list, (carefully worded that one) so the UK media will keep you up to date.

Like an ITV News promo the other day.
    Wiggins will be riding the Italian Championship next weekend. we will tell you all about it.
    I had hot coffee in my hand and spilt it.

Nope can't see anything on so called free view (time is money and a 27 min programe becomes a schedule of 40 mins for all programes) as far as 14th May.
    On UK TV just Eurosport Live and Highlights on Sky 4 or 3
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • c_nichols
    c_nichols Posts: 27
    deejay wrote:
    Remember there is Wiggins on the start list, (carefully worded that one) so the UK media will keep you up to date.

Wiggins will be riding the Italian Championship next weekend. we will tell you all about it.

I was just hoping there would be come highlights I could record and watch at a sensible time. I have access to Sky/Eurosport but its over my xbox, which means its not possible to record.

I'm sure I'll find a way around it.
  • danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    c_nichols wrote:
    deejay wrote:

I was just hoping there would be come highlights I could record and watch at a sensible time. I have access to Sky/Eurosport but its over my xbox, which means its not possible to record.

I'm sure I'll find a way around it.

Pretty sure that ES will do live & plenty of highlights shows (they always tend to) for you to watch if you can't during the day.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/garmin- ... dals-crown

Garmin team. They don't have the talent to back Hesjedal the way that Sky and Astana can, but that's not a terrible team. A lot of experience in there.
  • Richmond Racer
    mroli wrote:
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/garmin-sharp-announces-giro-ditalia-team-to-defend-hesjedals-crown

Garmin team. They don't have the talent to back Hesjedal the way that Sky and Astana can, but that's not a terrible team. A lot of experience in there.

2 of them havent raced since Feb...CVV and Millar....might make no difference, of course. Millar will be good for some laughs on Twitter no doubt