Critérium International 2013 - May contain spoilers

1234568»

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    vino2012 wrote:
    vino2012 wrote:
    Frenchfighter gets WAY too much attention on these forums, all noise but very little substance to what he says.

You have WAY too many accounts. Was your old one banned?

No, I had one previous account Vino2007, couldn't recall the password and my associated e-mail account was disabled by bt internet. Used to really enjoy this forum from 2007 but in the last 12 months, it's stained by big egos, tiresome posts and vitriol responses.

Happy to reset your password so I can delete this account. Or delete the old one. Take your pick. Else I'll decide myself.
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,243
    Evans is trying to convince himself, I think

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/evans-c ... -de-france

Will be riding the Giro apparently. No word on whether he plans to be competitive or is using it as preparation for the Tour.
  • This is what's on the team website
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,243
    This is what's on the team website
    Thanks for the link. So he's accepted he won't be competitive at the tour with his normal routine and this is a desperate attempt to gain some fitness even though he doubts that doing consecutive tours is a good plan. I feel for the guy.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Col de l'Ospedale
    2013:14,2 km@6,2%---33:36---average speed 25.36 km/h(Chris Froome)
    2012:14,2 km@6,2%---33:21---average speed 25.55 km/h(Fedrigo-Nocentini-Nordhaug-Evans)
    2011:14,2 km@6,2%---34:04---average speed 25.01 km/h(Frank Schleck)
    2010:14,2 km@6,2%---36:38---average speed 23.26 km/h(Pierrick Fedrigo)

Not my timings.
    It is at that time when Sky makes its first test, Bobby Julich was his coach, and said this:

We did some testing lab With Him Early in the year and it was not making sense . I saw the numbers and said to Rod Ellingworth That the machines must be calibrated wrong, Because These Were the numbers of a guy who would finish on the Tour de France podium. Rod Told me that, no, They were right. I was amazed.
    Contador is the Greatest