Is Oscar Pistorius getting unfair press ?

Comments

• MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    This just gets better ! I think it's proof that the common denominator in Thrushy's threads of outstanding fuckwittedness is Thrushy himself.

I think the kindest description of him is 'delusional'.

Bye.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    @MattC69 when you going to pop round on that shiny bike of yours and wash the cars for me. It may be the closest you get to such carbon machinery with more than 2 wheels. I heard plans yesterday for a rise in minimum wage so it looks like your in for a windfall my friend. :shock:
    Living MY dream.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    VTech wrote:
    @MattC69 when you going to pop round on that shiny bike of yours and wash the cars for me. It may be the closest you get to such carbon machinery with more than 2 wheels. I heard plans yesterday for a rise in minimum wage so it looks like your in for a windfall my friend. :shock:

Jesus - if your 'customers' could see you now, eh....
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    VTech wrote:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't so than the things you did.

Mark Twain

He more famously said...

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • imposter2.0
    team47b wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't so than the things you did.

Mark Twain

He more famously said...

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

He also said:

"To succeed in life, you need two things - ignorance and confidence"

and the particularly fitting:

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

;)
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Imposter wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    VTech wrote:

Mark Twain

He more famously said...

He also said:

"To succeed in life, you need two things - ignorance and confidence"

and the particularly fitting:

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

;)

But then he also came up with this;

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    I like this one:

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane."
  • VTech
    Well I said, "you only get one shot, don't get upset if others waste theirs"
    Living MY dream.
  • MattC59
    VTech wrote:

You keep going on about this, so I can only assume it's an attempt at humour, which only goes to support my previous comment.

I'd point out that it's also wrong on many counts, but I fear that you'd just come back telling us all how great you and your lifestyle is, and how wrong everyone else it, as you do in so many of the threads you're involved in.
  • VTech
    MattC59 wrote:
    VTech wrote:

You keep going on about this, so I can only assume it's an attempt at humour, which only goes to support my previous comment.

I'd point out that it's also wrong on many counts, but I fear that you'd just come back telling us all how great you and your lifestyle is, and how wrong everyone else it, as you do in so many of the threads you're involved in.

@MattC24, I wouldnt, I actually tried a bit of manual labour today and painted the ceiling of my garage, it was a bad day and I won't be doing that again.
    Living MY dream.
  • MattC59
    VTech wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    VTech wrote:

@MattC24, I wouldnt, I actually tried a bit of manual labour today and painted the ceiling of my garage, it was a bad day and I won't be doing that again.

That would make a pleasant change.
    Ps. The whole name changing thing has been done to death, at least try to be original.
  • VTech
    @MattC04, your request as they say, is my command.
    Living MY dream.
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    Vtech, whatever your reasons and arguments for your original post, they have been completely obscured by your very rude, condescending posts.
    Regardless of what you may or may not have in life, underneath it all you are obviously very unhappy.

Get some therapy, it may not be too late, can help even with seemingly hopeless cases :)
  • MattC59
    Ok Vtech, pettiness aside, I have a question for you;

Why do you behave the way that you do ?
    You're condescending, sanctimonious, regularly elude to your wealth in your posts, you don't discuss things, you tell people your opinion and then tell everyone that you're right, when on numerous occasions you're clearly not. You talk utter rubbish a lot of the time and seem to take offence to being called out on it. You seem to think people stalk you on here and despite all of the above traits, you seem to think that people are jealous of what you have and what you have made for yourself.

It's a simple question, because when you put all of the above together, you don't come across as a particularly pleasant person. Not a nasty person, worse than that, just not pleasant. You suggested in a previous thread that the behaviour of others was tantamount to bullying, yet your posts in that very thread were exactly that, thinly veiled and possibly unintentional, but bullying never the less. Sly is a good description, manipulative perhaps, definitely insecure, either way not nice.

I don't really care what you think of me, I don't want to be anything like you and whilst clearly not as wealthy as you I wouldn't want to be if it meant up behaving like you and coming across as such a monumental prick.

I'd be interested in your justification for the above.
  • VTech
    MattC59 wrote:
    Ok Vtech, pettiness aside, I have a question for you;

Why do you behave the way that you do ?
    You're condescending, sanctimonious, regularly elude to your wealth in your posts, you don't discuss things, you tell people your opinion and then tell everyone that you're right, when on numerous occasions you're clearly not. You talk utter rubbish a lot of the time and seem to take offence to being called out on it. You seem to think people stalk you on here and despite all of the above traits, you seem to think that people are jealous of what you have and what you have made for yourself.

It's a simple question, because when you put all of the above together, you don't come across as a particularly pleasant person. Not a nasty person, worse than that, just not pleasant. You suggested in a previous thread that the behaviour of others was tantamount to bullying, yet your posts in that very thread were exactly that, thinly veiled and possibly unintentional, but bullying never the less. Sly is a good description, manipulative perhaps, definitely insecure, either way not nice.

I don't really care what you think of me, I don't want to be anything like you and whilst clearly not as wealthy as you I wouldn't want to be if it meant up behaving like you and coming across as such a monumental prick.

I'd be interested in your justification for the above.

I'm not wealthy.
    Living MY dream.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    @vtech... A classic response. Nil desperandum illegitimus carborundum
  • imposter2.0
    Poor use of 'dog' latin there...
  • VTech
    mamba80 wrote:

I could answer that in one of two ways, total truth or total fabrication, I some how fear that whichever I chose you would respond negatively. :cry:
    Living MY dream.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    http://psychcentral.com/cgi-bin/narcissisticquiz.cgi

hey i got 8 in the narcissist quiz.. how ordinary am i :|
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180

I cranked in a whopping 28 :shock:

Do I need help ? :D
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260

Not as ordinary as me, I scored 5 :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    I got 2

I am very modest, perhaps because i have a lot to be modest about.
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    I only managed 4. To be honest most of the questions were "Are you A) and odious pr!ck incapable of self reflection or B) a normal person with a range both of capabilities and faults."

To be honest, I would have found the psychotherapist describing a narcissistic personality very annoying if he started asking why I didn't open up to him...
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    I'm too modest to click the link...
  • VTech
    I scored 20.
    Living MY dream.
  • bianchimoon
    VTech wrote:
    I scored 20.

Ok it's a start ....

as part of the truth and reconciliation process :D:D
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

35 8)
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • bianchimoon
    seanoconn wrote:

35 8)

crikey i feel so unloved, especially by myself :(:D
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    seanoconn wrote:

35 8)

crikey i feel so unloved, especially by myself :(:D
    Just pretend you're me and you'll soon realise how wonderful you really are :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
This discussion has been closed.