The 'let it all out' thread - who do you hate the most?

Comments

• rayjay
    rayjay Posts: 1,384
    RichN95 wrote:
    rayjay wrote:
    Yes and what actual proof do you have that one doped more than the other.

Factual proof ....you know the stuff your always going on about .....

If you have no proof then I am sure you will resort to calling my behaviour childish or uncouth :lol:
    There's plenty of recorded tests on Pantani's blood in the mid 90s which show him having a HCT in excess of 60%. There's no way Valverde could have done that. Riders from 93-97 before the 50% rule came were the most juiced up of them all.

That does not mean he actually doped more.

To honest I was trolling a bit,,,, but in my defence I was very very drunk :lol:
  • rayjay
    Macaloon wrote:
    The thing I love most about bike racing is its complexity: the rider (normally a human), parcours, team, weather, race situation... all combining now and again to produce grand opera and ecstatic wheelies.

The thing I hate about the doping debate is how people become reduced to one-dimensional cheats. Thus Contador - by many accounts a fine human with dazzling sequined swingers - possibly a mere pawn in Spanish power diplomacy, becomes one of the untouchables. Similarly with Valverde. We have no idea how much these guys were in control of their actions - how many livelihoods were they told would be ruined if they confessed and took the full sanction?

That said, I have no mercy for anyone testing positive today, or for a 'new-generation' getting popped for a BP voilation or a retest.

I abstained. Don't hate on the Sabbath.

No mercy a ?
  • rayjay
    LOL: Iain sticks out the Cecchini chin and the Truth swings his telegraphed Leinder's left hook.
    Unfortunately, he'd already been put on the canvas by a barrage of positive punches he'd tried to ignore.

How's the stand up going? any gig's coming up? :lol:
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    rayjay wrote:
    No mercy a ?

You still hammered bro? I don't know what you're trying to say more than usual.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,944
    Let's not let the doping 'debate' ruin a perfectly good thread about which riders you hate.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • rayjay
    Blazing Saddles quote...

"Rajay is now playing the semantics game, cos his mate got what he asked for"

I'm actually playing , Dumb ways to die on the kindle. Best score is nearly 6000 ,but usually score around 2000.

Your wrong about my mate. He asked for Cup of tea and chocolate muffin instead he got a Kit Kat. He then returned the Kit Kat and got his mufffin,

No hang on ,your right , he did get what he asked for i.e is original choice of a chocolate muffin

I would have ate the Kit Kat but I'm watching my figure

What was the question?
  • rayjay
    Macaloon wrote:
    rayjay wrote:
    No mercy a ?

You still hammered bro? I don't know what you're trying to say more than usual.

Well when you say no mercy, what do you actually mean by no mercy?

How are you going to give a doped rider no mercy ?

What's your plan?
  • I don't hate any cyclist because they are cyclists. It's only cycling at the end of the day. I dislike Lance more for and this is going to make me sound like Kimmage here, his cynical use of cancer as a shield but I also dislike all that livestrong discourse positive thinking cancer stuff anyway as I think it is very damaging to cancer sufferers. It's a disease. Science will save you or not, not positive mental attitude. In he same vein I suppose I dislike those who may have put people's health at risk, exploited vulnerable people and abused positions of power, so perhaps more people on the management side of things. I don't really like Sagan either but not because he's a cyclist, just because I think he needs to grow up, I'd dislike him if I met him in a bar or had him in my seminar room.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Ullrich's been doping again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZUfX7Gdw5g
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    rayjay wrote:

What's your plan?

They'd be dead to me.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • Team sky
  • Short and succinct by 'The Truth' ... maybe he writes greetings cards for a living ...
  • mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    Internet Trolls.
  • I voted Lance, but I hate the most is people who do stupid threads like 'non doping thread why are sky so good' then anything anyone says they dismiss because they have made their mind up that they are doping
  • rayjay
    I voted Lance, but I hate the most is people who do stupid threads like 'non doping thread why are sky so good' then anything anyone says they dismiss because they have made their mind up that they are doping

That works both ways ...
  • rayjay
    Macaloon wrote:
    rayjay wrote:

What's your plan?

They'd be dead to me.

I thought you was a skilled Ninja and you where going to get all Kill Bill on their as%. Instead you are just going to ignore them.
    I feel a bit let down.
  • I voted Lance, but I hate the most is people who do stupid threads like 'non doping thread why are sky so good' then anything anyone says they dismiss because they have made their mind up that they are doping

The Truth shall set you free.
  • mike6
    Yawn. Any adults on here?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Joelsim wrote:
    Ullrich's been doping again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZUfX7Gdw5g

That's Boonen celebrating his stage wins in Qatar is it not?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,788
    Still don't like Gilbert.

Don't Like Phinney either.

Infact, don't like many of the BMC guys.

Never liked Horner.

Never saw what everyone sees in Sam Sanchez, though don't actively dislike. Doesn't help he's at BMC either.

My gf HATES Sagan. I'm not keen either.

Not particularly keen on Kittel.

No one is as much a villain as Armstrong was - but he played up to it. Was good panto.
  • rayjay wrote:
    I voted Lance, but I hate the most is people who do stupid threads like 'non doping thread why are sky so good' then anything anyone says they dismiss because they have made their mind up that they are doping

That works both ways ...

it doesn't because there is nothing to prove that they are doping, whereas the tests we have prove they are clean and that is all we can go on. I know you'll say Armstrong never tested positive but thats not true, it was covered up and that storey was leaked years ago but was just dismissed, to my knowledge we have no such situation with sky?

I'm not saying they are 100% clean but if you can't watch a race and believe the winner is clean why watch
  • rayjay
    rayjay wrote:

That works both ways ...

it doesn't because there is nothing to prove that they are doping, whereas the tests we have prove they are clean and that is all we can go on. I know you'll say Armstrong never tested positive but thats not true, it was covered up and that storey was leaked years ago but was just dismissed, to my knowledge we have no such situation with sky?

I'm not saying they are 100% clean but if you can't watch a race and believe the winner is clean why watch

Because I like Professional cycling and take it for what it is and not the clean dreamy sport that you seem to think or want to believe it is.

Riders are still getting busted

JTL, he's a Sky rider.

Sky Hired a known Doping Dr.

The question to you is,,, Why do you watch when you know riders are still getting busted, so the peloton cannot be clean i.e. you are not watching a clean sport.

I think you would be hard pushed to find any clean pro sports.
  • Oh French Fighter's Socks. Thought it might be safe to come back but the same old same old ranting about doping (or not) continues. I thought it might be worthwhile reading some of the irrational hate of certain riders would be amusing. The original posts give that - me don't like Scott bikes or Sagan. No real reason, just because. Instead the conversation is turned around to infantile yes he did no he didn't arguments. Bike Radar mods sort it out you are losing people from your forum.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    rayjay wrote:

Sky Hired a known Doping Dr.

Sky hired a doctor who was later outted as someone involved in doping.

Subtle difference.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    rayjay wrote:

JTL, he's a Sky rider.

It's already been confirmed it was from his time at Endura, so absolutely nothing to do with Sky, other than maybe they didin't do the correct due diligence?

Next.
  • sjmclean wrote:
    rayjay wrote:

JTL, he's a Sky rider.

It's already been confirmed it was from his time at Endura, so absolutely nothing to do with Sky, other than maybe they didin't do the correct due diligence?

Next.

That and he's not been "Busted" yet. Although it don't look great for the boy.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • sjmclean wrote:
    rayjay wrote:

JTL, he's a Sky rider.

Next.

and once caught was kicked out of all team activities
  • mike6
    sjmclean wrote:
    rayjay wrote:

JTL, he's a Sky rider.

Next.

and once caught was kicked out of all team activities

Makes no difference, as we all know, In Rays world, any rider that has won any race is ergo a doper. That's why he enjoys watching cycle racing so much. :wink:
  • David Walsh, after he became a sky apologist.
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    The Truth wrote:
    David Walsh, after he became a sky apologist.
    Any particular reason for your sky hate? Most threads you post in get locked before anyone has a chance to find out :wink: