The 'let it all out' thread - who do you hate the most?

1111213141517»

Comments

• Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    Speaking of people we irrationally don't like - Kevin Spacey.
    Rick's been hacked. Good time to bury bad posters.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.

• So says you and 99.99999% of straight men

McConaughey's started to make some decent filums lately tbf

It's his drawl that drives me nuts. Matthew McMumble.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    His new film looks a bit ropey, can't remember the name of it
  • Paul 8v wrote:

Dallas Buyers Club.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v wrote:

Dallas Buyers Club.
    Oh, I was thinking of some one where he was doing up a boat. May have imagined that though :mrgreen:
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    yeah no, the boat one's another wierd one...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • smithy21
    smithy21 Posts: 2,204
    Pross wrote:
    Paul 8v wrote:
    Banned.

Thank god for that.

No, you have to thank a higher authority - Rick!

This board has improved again in the last 24 hours thanks to Rick's ban hammer.

I would have been interested to see who Rayjay and The Truth picked for PTP though. :D
  • smithy21 wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Paul 8v wrote:
    Banned.

Thank god for that.

I would have been interested to see who Rayjay and The Truth picked for PTP though. :D

Genuine laugh out loud. :lol:
  • Paul 8v wrote:

Dallas Buyers Club.

With a title like that, it's a wonder they find a part for his mate, Lance. :wink:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Paul 8v wrote:

Dallas Buyers Club.

With a title like that, it's a wonder they find a part for his mate, Lance. :wink:

Going on the subject matter it would pose a whole raft of new questions as to Lance's weight loss and open up a whole range of possible TUEs.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    smithy21 wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Paul 8v wrote:
    Banned.

Thank god for that.

Genuine laugh out loud. :lol:

In case it's not clear: when serving a ban, no member can compete in the pro-tour pundit (PTP) until their ban has finished.

No banned member can create a new alias. We have tests to ensure members do not have more than one account per person.

Etc.
  • gpreeves
    gpreeves Posts: 454
    ddraver wrote:
    yeah no, the boat one's another wierd one...

Mud? I didn't think that one was too bad. Rotten Tomatoes was a bit generous towards it though.
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    PaulKimmage Apr 28, 8:39pm via Twitter for Android
    Hey @taylorphinney , for what its worth there is nobody I respect more in pro cycling.

PhinneyOchowiczRWU23RR910-017-660x440.jpg
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,878
    Read over in The Clinic that Phinney has connections to the dodgy Allen Lim

http://www.coloradodaily.com/ci_2111567 ... ing-taylor
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v wrote:
    Paul 8v wrote:

Dallas Buyers Club.
    Oh, I was thinking of some one where he was doing up a boat. May have imagined that though :mrgreen:
    OK, so after watching true detective I found that I may have done Mr McConaughey an injustice. The guy can really act but unfortunately for him up until now he said has only been in chick flicks about shoes...
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    Read over in The Clinic that Phinney has connections to the dodgy Allen Lim

http://www.coloradodaily.com/ci_2111567 ... ing-taylor

The clinic would link anyone to any doper or dodgy doctor just by also having a pulse.
  • yorkshireraw
    yorkshireraw Posts: 1,628
    Massive schoolboy error this eve, somehow got into a debate with The Lord of doping knowledge on twitter, one Digger Forum. Am hating myself a bit for that! What an angry man.
  • Turfle
    Turfle Posts: 3,762
    Massive schoolboy error this eve, somehow got into a debate with The Lord of doping knowledge on twitter, one Digger Forum. Am hating myself a bit for that! What an angry man.

What was he debating about today? Arts? Science? Literature? The future of mankind? Sky doping?
  • wombly_knees
    wombly_knees Posts: 657
    This is harder to keep up with than cycling itself.... thought he had a pissy whingy flounce and deleted recently.

As for the original question, Vinokourov. Simply because I need someone to dislike irrationally.
  • yorkshireraw
    yorkshireraw Posts: 1,628
    Turfle wrote:

What was he debating about today? Arts? Science? Literature? The future of mankind? Sky doping?

ha, have a guess. Total Bellendery as usual. Tossing out accusations left right & centre. Picking & choosing facts to fit a defined view - any debate on the matter has you labelled a 'Sky fan', as opposed to someone who has no knowledge either way if Pros are at it or not - just like him.
    When I suggested he should prob stop worrying about it and let those with the investigative resources and actual mandate to look into these things (i.e. WADA, UKAD), one of his little acolytes got shirty about how 'WADA did nothing in the 90s' - which of course would have been difficult given it wasn't formed until late 1999....

Total waste of time and energy. Won't be doing that again!
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    What does he call himself now??
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,091
    This is harder to keep up with than cycling itself.... thought he had a pissy whingy flounce and deleted recently.

As for the original question, Vinokourov. Simply because I need someone to dislike irrationally.

There are plenty of rational reasons to dislike him, so I hope the reason you dislike him is properly irrational: for instance, did he once express a reference for milk from Holstein cows over Jerseys?