Tdf Stage 6 *Spoiler*

Comments

• graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    so is that like a high and low in a short space of time then :lol:
    :lol: To be fair it was one of the first stages and they were asking where people were watching the tour from, and what would stop them watching. I said I was getting married during the tour, but it was on a rest day so wouldn't interrupt my viewing (which was luck rather than judgement). So I couldn't have had one without the other. :P
  • dsoutar
    dsoutar Posts: 1,746
    anyone having issues with live feed?

at work so been trying cyclingfans but can only get f1 practice on the links

Have you tried the ITV4 feed ?
  • MrTapir
    MrTapir Posts: 1,206
    tumblr_m6mrisL34Q1r19drmo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m6mjhh6fAu1qzxpybo1_500.jpg

Baby: "Oh get a room you disgust me, how embarrassing for a well-to-do baby"
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    the sportz-livez ones from steephill are working ok on my phone...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • disgruntledgoat
    disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
    ddraver wrote:
    Harmon skirting nicely around the Sastre/doping topic....

Go on...
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Goss takes the sprint from Cav

Jumped early and Cav couldn't get up
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    question was who did the most with the least talent, Harms was saying Sastre rose through the ranks gradually with each passing year untill he won which was nt usually the way it worked in "that era"

Nothing earth shattering, but just say what you mean Dave!

Another boring day...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • disgruntledgoat
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • snoopsmydogg
    snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
    edited July 2012
    dsoutar wrote:

can't get that one, work has a strange restriction policy.

can see bbc, here, cyclingfans, ribble, tredz but banned from itv, ch4, evans, chainreaction and some other forums as well as ebay,fb etc.

will keep trying the links and wait until the switch over.

EDIT: found one :) cyclingfans added an extra link so let the no work and screen watching commence
  • okgo
    okgo Posts: 4,368
    Just go to tvcatchup.com to watch it no?
    Blog on my first and now second season of proper riding/racing - www.firstseasonracing.com
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,183
    dsoutar wrote:

can't get that one, work has a strange restriction policy.

can see bbc, here, cyclingfans, ribble, tredz but banned from itv, ch4, evans, chainreaction and some other forums as well as ebay,fb etc.

will keep trying the links and wait until the switch over.

EDIT: found one :) cyclingfans added an extra link so let the no work and screen watching commence

They're protecting you from Phil & Paul, you should be grateful!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,183
    Did Harmon just say something about some rider dogging Farrar??!! I guess spending 3 weeks in such an enclosed environment has that effect!
  • MrTapir
    MrTapir Posts: 1,206
    NIce little story about How Jens Voigt was riding along in a race and a bee hit his lip and stung him so he ate it in revenge.
  • disgruntledgoat
    A girl at wqork just gave me a box of her old Commonwealth, Olympic and national champs kit for some Olympic stuff we're doing with the juniors at the club.

I'm literally giddy with excitement.

Off topic, but I needed to share.

@gietvangent
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Goss takes the sprint from Cav

Jumped early and Cav couldn't get up

I'm not writing Mark off, but he hasn't impressed me the last few days :(
  • TMR
    MrTapir wrote:
    tumblr_m6mrisL34Q1r19drmo3_1280.jpg

It's cute she takes Delilah along, but what about Finn? You never see him in the photos.
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    It's cute she takes Delilah along, but what about Finn? You never see him in the photos.
    Maybe the photographers just don't hone in on it as much?
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    It'd be a bit weird if she carried him around like a baby...
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Balls

No points for me today. Greipel isn't going to contest the sprint
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • disgruntledgoat
    iainf72 wrote:
    Balls

No points for me today. Greipel isn't going to contest the sprint

Lightweight

@gietvangent
  • TMR
    nweststeyn wrote:

I didn't mean carrying him around like a baby, I just meant including him. I just hope that now Delilah is here he isn't getting sidelined.
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,454
    Just saw that too. He needs to MTFU.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    andyp wrote:
    Just saw that too. He needs to MTFU.

Finn or Greipel?
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    nweststeyn wrote:

I didn't mean carrying him around like a baby, I just meant including him. I just hope that now Delilah is here he isn't getting sidelined.

I'm sure the loving couple appreciate parenting advice from a completely random stranger on the internet.
  • disgruntledgoat
    nweststeyn wrote:

And who's minding the dog? eh?

@gietvangent
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    I mean, us random internet weirdos are only qualified to give Cav sprinting advice. Leave the parenting stuff to the weirdos on Mumsnet.
  • slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    Farrar and Freire off the back.
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,402
    Presumably Finn is where he is supposed to be - at school getting his education! Just where my Finn is!
  • slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    afx237vi wrote:
    nweststeyn wrote:

I'm sure the loving couple appreciate parenting advice from a completely random stranger on the internet.
    Get them in to a routine, that's what I say!
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    :D Delilah is the GC baby... Finn is more of a sprinter child and has been afforded fewer resources this year and therefore we are seeing him less.