Tdf Stage 6 *Spoiler*

frenchfighter
frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited July 2012 in Pro race
eisel.jpg

profile-06.jpg

Fast finish. Lets hope there are no crashes so a fully contested sprint.
PROFILKMS.jpg
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,182
    They need to get the break back slightly sooner today to avoid the panic of yesterday.
  • slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    Pross wrote:
    They need to get the break back slightly sooner today to avoid the panic of yesterday.
    Yeah, but then again maybe we all just got used to the HTC train in the TDF and this year it's all a bit of a mishmash without one team stamping their authority on the peleton in the last 20k. I know it's normally nervous in the first week with plenty of people going down but I can't remember it being this bad before.
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Who is the eye candy? And LMAO at the smile on Bernie's face as he checks her bottom out in those hotpants :)
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Sagan's face says "had her"

#SummerOfSagan
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Can anyone point me in the direction of a user-friendly table of points available for the intermediate sprint and race finish? Many thanks.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Who is the eye candy? And LMAO at the smile on Bernie's face as he checks her bottom out in those hotpants :)

Thats not the first time FF has posted that picture when starting the spoiler thread.

Woof!
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Coach H
    Coach H Posts: 1,092

Looks to me that Bernie is checking out Cavs bottom as he is bent over behind her. Not that I have looked closely at the picture :D
    Coach H. (Dont ask me for training advice - 'It's not about the bike')
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    I think I can see her kidneys :shock:
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • Looks to me that Cav is drawing something on her bottom which has ticked Bernie :D
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    FF can we see the rear of the hot pants after the photoshoot?
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • frenchfighter

Thats not the first time FF has posted that picture when starting the spoiler thread.

Woof!

When was the other time? Different photo.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    eisel.jpg

Who is the eye candy?

Its George Hincapie's new identity on the USADA Witness Protection Scheme
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,402
    Cav's locking Fabian's brakes on isn't he? Or putting something in his spokes.

Any FF, who is she?
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Coach H wrote:
    Looks to me that Bernie is checking out Cavs bottom as he is bent over behind her. Not that I have looked closely at the picture :D

Oh well spotted! Cav is such a cheeky little scamp! :)
  • frenchfighter
    stage5-6.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • ilm_zero7
    so today there will be no change in the KOM, but at 7 seconds could there possibly be closure in yellow? The hills are relatively small and far enough away from the finish to allow a re-grouping and another win for Sagan me thinks
  • frenchfighter
    Contador is the Greatest
  • not sure Farrar's tissue is going to achieve much
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310

Woof!

When was the other time? Different photo.

Maybe it wasn't the same

Not a criticism BTW.

You crack on and post that photo as often as you like. Chipper stages, Mountain Stages, TTs. I don't mind.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • ilm_zero7
    Tylers injuries do give him something legitimate to whynge about, but looking at the replays it did seem he had himself to blame
  • frenchfighter
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    edited July 2012
    Sagan's dad
    tumblr_m6n4bufGLS1rrxy93o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m6lxngHulI1rtk0wbo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_m6i9krbwL51rtk0wbo1_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m6mem3ZGOs1qjm133o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m6lw99aCiR1qznlju.gif
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    Ok, last one!

tumblr_m6lk1tFhAm1r8tbnwo1_500.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Keep it up FF, I have a feeling these are going to be the most interesting parts of today...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Just reminded of Greipel's awesome bike handling (and a bit of luck) from that Farrar crash yesterday. Amazing that he stayed upright, and then won the stage. Chapeau
  • FF, loving the caption pictures :)
  • josame
    josame Posts: 1,162
    FF, loving the caption pictures :)

+1
    'Do not compare your bike to others, for always there will be greater and lesser bikes'
  • ilm_zero7
    Zabrinske is off on the Garmin RS promotional trail again today then !
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,182
    ILM Zero7 wrote:
    so today there will be no change in the KOM, but at 7 seconds could there possibly be closure in yellow? The hills are relatively small and far enough away from the finish to allow a re-grouping and another win for Sagan me thinks

Are you looking at the correct stage? There's only one 4th cat today and a slight downhill finish. It should be a full on bunch sprint.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Have we done Sagan's bell yet?

278855-ringeklokke1.JPG

The dude is a legend already
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.