To those who contribute to the "Girls in..." threads...

1234568»

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    is someone taking the proverbial

wm-Mobile+toilet.jpg
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • jonny_trousers
    jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
    Just thought I'd stop by to see how you guys were enjoying the new influx if female members in Cake Stop? There is a new influx of female members now, right?
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Just thought I'd stop by to see how you guys were enjoying the new influx if female members in Cake Stop? There is a new influx of female members now, right?

eeeerm............... I understand that they're on the way, along with all of the commuters who were complaining.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Nah, the commuters are all arguing about the use of language vs text speak now. Everything should be back to normal now until DDD has another child.
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    ddraver wrote:
    Nah, the commuters are all arguing about the use of language vs text speak now. Everything should be back to normal now until DDD has another kitten.
    FTFY
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Firewalk-raking9.jpg

I once walked on red hot coals for charity. If you ever get the chance, DO IT!
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    I once walked on red hot coals for charity. If you ever get the chance, DO IT!

It must have ruined your cleats. :wink:
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    MattC59 wrote:

eeeerm............... I understand that they're on the way, along with all of the commuters who were complaining.

I think they must all be waiting for "Bottom Bracket" to be unlocked before they feel safe to venture on to "Cake Stop".

Seems they are going to have a really long wait as i see NO SIGN THAT BOTTOM BRACKET WILL EVER BE UNLOCKED!!

This site and the moderators of it have lost a huge amount of credibility for me!! It seems they listened to a bunch of whiners who never even posted on this part of the forum - that is until they (ok one of them who then spread the word) found something to all be "offended" by!! Now where's my TV remote - i'm going to surf all the channels until i find something i can be offended by - and then i'm going to write a strongly worded letter!! :lol:
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    MattC59 wrote:

I think they must all be waiting for "Bottom Bracket" to be unlocked before they feel safe to venture on to "Cake Stop".

Seems they are going to have a really long wait as i see NO SIGN THAT BOTTOM BRACKET WILL EVER BE UNLOCKED!!

This site and the moderators of it have lost a huge amount of credibility for me!! It seems they listened to a bunch of whiners who never even posted on this part of the forum - that is until they (ok one of them who then spread the word) found something to all be "offended" by!! Now where's my TV remote - i'm going to surf all the channels until i find something i can be offended by - and then i'm going to write a strongly worded letter!! :lol:

On that point - is it going to be unlocked or not, or is it 'as you were' for new threads?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • ddraver
    as you were....

In s y'allah!!
    - @ddraver
  • Mr752
    Mr752 Posts: 33
    That'll be Insh' Allah then.
  • I take it Aggieboy has a few such threads in mind? Care to share and I can start locating some 'suitable' pics...
    Custom spec Scott Scale
    Custom spec Salsa Fargo
    Custom spec Scott CR1
    Scott Speedster S1
  • ddraver
    Mr752 wrote:
    That'll be Insh' Allah then.

Thats how it was spelt for me by a Bruneian (?) girl - I should nt think it has one correct spelling in the latin alphabet, what with it being Arabic and all....
    - @ddraver