New bike - online retailer, chain snapped, advice please

12346»

Comments

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    How on earth did I miss this one!?

Yet ANOTHER online mental breakdown by B-Squared.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • Ben6899 wrote:

It's gone viral...I realised this when I found myself SMSing a guy here to login tonight for a read.....how far will it go?
  • DesWeller wrote:
    Einstein's theoretical work simply must be completed to bring time travel to reality - so enabling zips to be designed as unbreakable!!

I believe there are things called quantums that are so small they can travel back in time and fix things like zips or chains which changed state overly quickly. I know Wiggle used to sell them but I heard they withdrew them after complaints from some guy called Speed King (or something like that). Bit of a problem but if you have one already you can use it to go back to when they were in stock and get one - typical bl**y Wiggle eh!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Ben6899 wrote:

It's a shame Ben, it was like being a kid on Christmas Eve, waiting for his next response !!!!
    The man's a loon, he doesn't see able to interact with people with out having a go at them. At the same time, thinks he's being all swwetness ant light, and doesn't understand why everyone else is laughing or having a go back.

You never know, perhaps his delusional ramblings will re-surface ?
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • MattC59 wrote:

We can live in hope!
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Griffsters wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

We can live in hope!

Amen to that!! Its almost boring without the loon on here!! :lol::lol:
  • siamon
    siamon Posts: 274
    edited January 2012
    This may be a coincidence but like Bigbee I expect products I purchase second hand to be fault free and fit for purpose.
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    edited January 2012
    Editted to protect the innocent :D:D
  • siamon
    edited January 2012
    He's getting both barrels. Bike for life, my ar*e.
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym Posts: 1,032
    this ain't funny any more fellas. I know you're only joking, but google picks up this kind of sh1t and Chas Roberts is a good bloke and his name does not deserve to be linked in any way whatsoever to this ridiculous palava. It was funny when no names were being mentioned, but I think this is a step too far....
  • siamon
    Fair point, although I just checked on google and it found numerous horror stories about some bloke in Arizona called Chas Roberts who installs air conditioning. Wouldn't want a word said against Roberts Cycles though, how do you delete posts?
  • Should just be able to edit (button top right of post) and remove any names etc, Pseudonym makes a good point tbh.
  • siamon
    Griffsters wrote:
    Pseudonym makes a good point tbh.

There a first time for everything.
  • siamon
    Done but I think anybody with any amount of reason would have been able to intrepret my real opinion of my Roberts bike.
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym Posts: 1,032
    siamon wrote:
    Griffsters wrote:
    Pseudonym makes a good point tbh.

There a first time for everything.

another crap joke..?
    siamon wrote:
    Done but I think anybody with any amount of reason would have been able to intrepret my real opinion of my Roberts bike.

'reason' doesn't come into this....
  • resurrection.....

He's back

viewtopic.php?f=40020&t=12838840&p=17480145#p17480145

:shock:
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    anto164 wrote:
    Thebigbee wrote:
    My issue is that it shouldn't of happened on a new bike with under 20 miles on it and the fact that I don't know if any more damage has been caused. Also because of the hassle that I now have to go through and am bikeless and potless and have to wait around for at the least a new chain to be delivered, book a fitting, take it there, wait for a refund of labour costs - and still there may be more problems.

Send the bloody thing back then..

You're making a serious mountain out of a little tiny molehill.

Yep sorry +1
This discussion has been closed.