joe2019 Posts: 1,338
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 5,843
    Isstravadown.com ? :D
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • So since this is commuting, I’m assuming folks are collecting “Local Legends”? I have 12 so far since very few others use my route past Heathrow!
  • So since this is commuting, I’m assuming folks are collecting “Local Legends”? I have 12 so far since very few others use my route past Heathrow!

Is there an easy way of seeing how much of a leg end I might be?
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo

Is there an easy way of seeing how much of a leg end I might be?
    It’s only in the app so profile segments and local legend.

It is mildly entertaining seeing them creep up, but since it’s not intended and I generally try to mix my routes up, for example I will go to work via 3 parks but return via the woods as that will avoid the heat of the day!

• N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 5,843
    edited September 2020
    So when did the Strava "Power Curve" premium feature get dumbed down?

Instead of telling you your best power effort for a given time over the past six weeks (42 days) i.e. going back to Weds 22nd July when I posted this moan, it now seems to be churning out figures from complete six weeks including the current week i.e. only looking back as far as Mon 27th July.

I've only noticed because my best 20min effort of the past 42 days was just before my back abscess was lanced and I was told to not "go mad" on the bike while it heals, but Strava is telling me a restrained effort since the op is my best 20mins of the past six weeks.

Given I've literally done a small handful of 5min efforts at anything close to my mediocrity best I can muster, I don't expect to be able to get close to that effort on 24th July, but once I'm back doing regular intervals again very soon I'd like Strava to not be telling me a load of testicles!
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo