Recovery time from hard rides?

123457»

Comments

• EKIMIKE
    EKIMIKE Posts: 2,232
    Sounds like your saddle height isn't correct. That's the only logical explanation for sore legs when pedalling.

My point being a few posts ago that you moved your seatpost down by a HUGE distance. Did you try anything between where you had it in Pic1 and Pic2?

Generally, if your saddle is too high, but you can still ride with it that high, it only needs to be moved down a little bit. I'm talking millimetres not centimeters. So taking this into account, it sounds like your saddle is too low if you've set your current bike up the same as your Caad9 in pic 2.

I'm sure many here can attest that 2mm change in saddle height can make a world of difference. I mean you think about crank arm lengths, they come in 2.5mm increments. I think you're kidding yourself if you think you need some sort of expert help to set your bike up so as it doesn't give you achy legs (not trying to de-value professional bike fitting). There is alot you can do by trial and error before having to get expert advice.
  • Garz
    Garz Posts: 1,155
    freehub wrote:
    Yeah but the position I got from Paul Hewitt was I'm afraid to say, proper cack, not saying anything bad about him, probably was difficult with the bike, or me. But the saddle was actually far too high, and the bars were too.

Yeah, kind of agree. :lol:
  • NapoleonD wrote:
    ArroyoDave wrote:
    NapoleonD
    May i ask

what protein are you using from the company Myprotein? (about 98 different proteins show up on their website)

Their prices look ***king great even with the shipping cost to me here in Spain.

The impact whey.

Thanks NapoleonD
    Myprotein referral code mp288135 (get money off)