NY Times - Cyclists are said to back claims Armstrong doped

Comments

• dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    In any case one the feds get him Pat Mctwat will drop Pharmstrong like a lead weight..............

And you wonder why I call some of you idiots. Pat Mctwat? Pharmstrong? What are you - 10 years old and a product of multiple generations of inbreeding? Pitiful.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    dennisn wrote:
    In any case one the feds get him Pat Mctwat will drop Pharmstrong like a lead weight..............

And you wonder why I call some of you idiots. Pat Mctwat? Pharmstrong? What are you - 10 years old and a product of multiple generations of inbreeding? Pitiful.

C'mon Dennis, don't be like that - think of all the British English insults you learn from this forum - you could be as rude as you like to your fellow Americans and they'd be none the wiser.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    dennisn wrote:

Not as pitiful as someone who doesn't have any interest in or care about pro cycling feeling the need to put their oar in with some pointless comment every 5 minutes I'm afraid.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • fleshtuxedo
    fleshtuxedo Posts: 1,857
    It's great this thread. I've never felt the need to post, but I can always drop in for the latest in the perpetual struggle between the two sides.

It might not be the best thread on the forum, but you know what you're going to get, and it's always there.

It's like the Coronation Street of BikeRadar.

With Dennis as Norris.
  • It has been pretty special this thread. I dread the day when the resolution comes and the it gets locked.
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    This thread is like the Monday after the Tour, you feel let down and a little empty, you can talk about it all you want, but nothing is really going to happen for another whole year. Sure there's the Vuelta and Lombardy, the Worlds even, but there's nothing to equal that buzz that comes with the Tour, and this thread is just like that. The thoughts of Chairman Dennis, the blind faith of Frenchie, poor substitutes for the the real action. I'll always be drawn back, that little yellow page icon with the folded corner, great, some new news or madness, but then you read it and it's all so dull. You want to read Bertie Banned, or Bertie Rides Again, anything that gets a reaction, but what do get. pitiful ramblings like this...... :)
  • dennisn
    johnfinch wrote:
    dennisn wrote:

C'mon Dennis, don't be like that - think of all the British English insults you learn from this forum - you could be as rude as you like to your fellow Americans and they'd be none the wiser.

So calling someone Mctwat or Pharmstrong is no problem, no big deal. After all they are simply losers of the worst kind. Yet it's not fair game to say anything bad about the lowlife doing the name calling. Please explain this logic to me. I don't really care what is said but it's really hard to imagine "itsaboutthe bike" being much more than a 10 year old moron.
  • dennisn
    iainf72 wrote:
    dennisn wrote:

Not as pitiful as someone who doesn't have any interest in or care about pro cycling feeling the need to put their oar in with some pointless comment every 5 minutes I'm afraid.

Oh please, get over your self important "I am cycling" attitude of "I am the ONE who will tell you if you are qualified to post on this site".
  • shm_uk
    shm_uk Posts: 683
    Sheeesh, lighten up everyone, riding a bike really isn't all that serious
  • iainf72
    dennisn wrote:

Oh please, get over your self important "I am cycling" attitude of "I am the ONE who will tell you if you are qualified to post on this site".

Do you have any interest in pro cycling? I seem to recall you mentioned you didn't. So why do you feel the need to post about something you have no interest in?
  • That nickname above for LA has been around in a few forums before. Derogattory yes, but maybe if one had seen it before, it would not have come as apparently it looks as a shock. The McT---- nickname, well that happens to time to time with anyone someone does not like.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    dennisn wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    dennisn wrote:

So calling someone Mctwat or Pharmstrong is no problem, no big deal. After all they are simply losers of the worst kind. Yet it's not fair game to say anything bad about the lowlife doing the name calling. Please explain this logic to me. I don't really care what is said but it's really hard to imagine "itsaboutthe bike" being much more than a 10 year old moron.

I wasn't being serious.
  • dennisn
    That nickname above for LA has been around in a few forums before. Derogattory yes, but maybe if one had seen it before, it would not have come as apparently it looks as a shock. The McT---- nickname, well that happens to time to time with anyone someone does not like.

The 10 year old moron nickname, well that happens from time...............
  • dennisn
    iainf72 wrote:
    dennisn wrote:

Do you have any interest in pro cycling? I seem to recall you mentioned you didn't. So why do you feel the need to post about something you have no interest in?

Who's posting about cycling? I'm posting about people. They interest me more than
    the somewhat ridiculous goings on in PRO sports.
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    dennisn wrote:
    Who's posting about cycling? I'm posting about people. They interest me more than the somewhat ridiculous goings on in PRO sports.

Iain you have been totally pwned.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Dennisn!!!
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • What's the difference between the UCI and US Postal?

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/6534/ ... z16eoPI8al

Team Hogstrong's rider charter isn't a joke. :P
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • iainf72
    dennisn wrote:

Who's posting about cycling? I'm posting about people. They interest me more than
    the somewhat ridiculous goings on in PRO sports.

Look up the screen. See the "B" and "i"? Just above that, there's a white box. Then above that, there are a few words in blue. BikeRadar Forum Index

Pro Race

This should give you an idea of what is discussed.

This might be of some help to you.

http://tinyurl.com/32u2pz3
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    What's the difference between the UCI and US Postal?

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/6534/ ... z16eoPI8al

Team Hogstrong's rider charter isn't a joke. :P

You said Hogstrong! You said Hogstrong! You are ten! You are ten! Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh! (Blows raspberry, and wiggles bum in yer face.)

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • ratsbeyfus
    Meanwhile, back on topic...

Novitsky only after the drug suppliers according to some shady character.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/individual-doping-likely-not-the-focus-of-fda-us-postal-investigation-says-source

@ratsbey
  • ratsbeyfus wrote:
    Meanwhile, back on topic...

Novitsky only after the drug suppliers according to some shady character.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/individual-doping-likely-not-the-focus-of-fda-us-postal-investigation-says-source

What are doing posting on topic? Are you an adult or something?
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    The liking of Dennis to Norris from Coronation Street is simply priceless!
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • The liking of Dennis to Norris from Coronation Street is simply priceless!

I'd liken Dennis more to the likes of Chuck Norris.
  • dennisn
    The liking of Dennis to Norris from Coronation Street is simply priceless!

I'd liken Dennis more to the likes of Chuck Norris.

No way can I grow a beard like that.
  • ratsbeyfus
    Welcome back Dennisn - you've been missed!

Be careful though, coz you are currently a few steps away from your 6666th post - the mark of the Uber-devil! Make sure you don't waste the opportunity to write something fiendishly clever. :wink:

@ratsbey
  • DaveyL
    ratsbeyfus wrote:

Be careful though, coz you are currently a few steps away from your 6666th post - the mark of the Uber-devil! Make sure you don't waste the opportunity to write something fiendishly clever. :wink:

Lucifer gets a bad rep. I'm sure if you sat down and had a beer with the devil you'd realise he puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like any other good ol' boy.
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • ratsbeyfus
    DaveyL wrote:
    ratsbeyfus wrote:

Lucifer gets a bad rep. I'm sure if you sat down and had a beer with the devil you'd realise he puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like any other good ol' boy.

Oh so you KNOW the Devil do YOU?

:D

@ratsbey
  • DaveyL
    I prefer the one I know to the one I don't.
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • sherer
    sherer Posts: 2,460
    DaveyL wrote:
    I prefer the one I know to the one I don't.

Kylie fan then :D
  • DaveyL
    Good lord, no.
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • Currently at the news agent, hopefully the net article has as much as the magazine.

http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/150 ... lance.html

ooops, one of the comments...